Servers Are Down

Come on 7's!!!! :yay:

PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2012.6.1
2012-12-11
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Changes

• Increased the grace period between land grabs to 30-45 days, the change will take effect as soon as a land area changes owner after the update has gone live.
Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue that caused the lower portion of the “truck outpost” to become displaced on lower graphics settings.
  • Fixed a problem with Primordial Longu Leather Texture that prevented the item from showing its textures.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to insure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches.
!

Originally Posted Here
Crap... snake eyes... :( Edit: Although fixes are always good. :)

Last edited:
Quite a contentrelease ;)

Im starting to fall into " Mccormickmode "....please save me MA ???

:eyecrazy:

Reactions: EyE
Quite a contentrelease ;)

Im starting to fall into " Mccormickmode "....please save me MA ???

:eyecrazy:

i think we should be relieved, a content release with only some minor fixes seems better than one with unwanted content, nerfs and screwups :p

Not every PP have to have a ton of features on every little patch they put out... wait for the platform release notes and notes from other PP's, might be something more in those.

And offcause a server downtime comes when you got time to play...:confused:

Not every PP have to have a ton of features on every little patch they put out... wait for the platform release notes and notes from other PP's, might be something more in those.

And even if they do not ... getting some bug fixes plus a change to landgrab in is not bad imho.

Planet Calypso

"All systems are down for maintenance"

Game is still down?
Trying to log in but says its down.

Planet Calypso

"All systems are down for maintenance"

Game is still down?
Trying to log in but says its down.

yep, shown as still down for maintenance here

Yet Auction still running, for an hour or so...

They forgot to add new bugs, so will take a while more.

I'd imagine it's "finally" the avatar update, before MM, don't think they'd be silly enough to give that update during Mayhem.
And after Mayhem it's already January.

still down

eu still down

looks like they ran into a problem :(

free beer for everyone who's waiting!

eu still down

looks like they ran into a problem :(

free beer for everyone who's waiting!

Yey!

Beer for me!

Aah sorry, was able to log in now.....

Just logged in :)

it´s up! gogogo :yay:

No avatar update then mmmkay, guess that's not a 2012 thing afterall.

may i ask why there are no new info about EU on twitter ?
Evidently they have broke something twitter-related. Globals/achievements sharing to twitter stopped working on 10 Oct too.

Back