Service Restored

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The major tasks of today's maintenance have been carried out, and the servers are up and running, but you might still experience some slight residual instability.

We currently have a known issue affecting all plasma weapons. All attachments on these weapons have been detached and no new attachments can be added. All the attachments that have been removed can be found in the carried inventory of your avatar.

We are currently working on a solution and more information regarding these remaining issues will be made available as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
yep mining amps dont show on finders still (wonder if i use mine without it working) :mad:

amp/scope/laser are still missing from the plasma rifles.

Same here, did login in again, scope is still missing.

Guess time for another patch to patch the patches that did patch right. :scratch2:

I guess I login and go hunt some atrox, and forget about this giant puck up for today. :rolleyes:

I've just logged on - and the amplifiers on my finders are missing.

Wait a mo .... the amps don't show up visually attached to the finders in the Inventory .... but do appear as attached in the Item Info.

still getting kicked out every 3 minutes with a nice nvidia error msg...
What was it you actually FIXED today?

no mob respwan on cp - lol domes empty :rolleyes:

Cant TP to Tetania's-by-the-sea!, Rei's Defense and Sakura City.

PA keeps crashing me :mad:

Game crashed while TPing to PA and it keeps crashing in every log in atempt :(

PA keeps crashing me :mad:

Had some crashes also.

About the scope thing its explained at bertha's post source.

The issues have not been fixed from what i see. I cannot even stay on for 20 seconds.

Edit : I think TP'ing is causing the issue. Not all it seems. Just tp'ing from twins specifically. Server load perhaps.

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems refining?

Cant refine when get CD'd after 5secs.. NOT restored :mad::mad:

ah the testing.

Wait a mo .... the amps don't show up visually attached to the finders in the Inventory .... but do appear as attached in the Item Info.

The amps do decay when used.

As the only hit I've got in a few tests is a IV in Binary Fluid on an MF-104, I'm unable to ascertain whether the amp is having any effect :D

But give me a Blood Moss Tower and I'll know that the amps are working :D

still crashing

Love the new vehicles tho..look forward to getting one hopefully if it stays up long enough. :(

hunting loot seems "off". granted i havent been able to determine if my loot was just really, really crappy cause of respawn at cp. but after 100 ped of ammo in dome 1 i had 8 animal hides. after 100 more in 2, i had about 45.

generally after 600 ped of ammo i have about 1500-2000 hides.

don't think i can do anything but scan until i know there isnt some refiner affected loot issue.

The issues have not been fixed from what i see. I cannot even stay on for 20 seconds.

Edit : I think TP'ing is causing the issue. Not all it seems. Just tp'ing from twins specifically. Server load perhaps.

Very true, bro. By the way, I'm now cant even log into my account and mostly got this error, "Entropia Didn't Shut Down Normally" display on screen... :confused:

New update

Just been looking around new update :)

I have one problem since this update I play in full screen mode and use ALT+TAB to get to other programs. Twice now I have been on the forum while still logged into entropia when I go back to game it crashes. This never use to be the case.

Hawk:scratch2:

when ppl is arround i get a "nice"<--(Sarcastic) crashs

Fix this please i cant play :(

the game crashes 2 minutes after i log in.. i could'n even open the auction to check out the prices for the new vehicles:(

i'm sure there are ridiculos atm anyway, lol...

The major tasks of today's maintenance have been carried out, and the servers are up and running, but you might still experience some slight residual instability.

We currently have a known issue affecting all plasma weapons. All attachments on these weapons have been detached and no new attachments can be added. All the attachments that have been removed can be found in the carried inventory of your avatar.

We are currently working on a solution and more information regarding these remaining issues will be made available as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

Originally Posted Here

Whatever you fixed, you broke it even more!

I was fine after the initial patch but CTD within seconds now.

Oh and I dont even own a plasma weapon.

Hope you can fix it tomorrow! :)

Untill the creatures respawn, enjoy. :D

Would love to see one like this made in EU. :laugh:

Back