Shared loot on Level 13 Amps !!!!!

First off, I won`t talk about the possibility of a scam... No scam needed at all for you to profit in any case.

Correct me if I`m wrong but from what I understood you collect money for lvl 13 amps and you`ll drop them for the people that paid for them. So if you drop like 10 to 15 lvl 13 amps the possibility to hit something big is pretty small imo. Much more lvl13s needed unless you are very very very lucky. The screwed ones are the people that paid for the amps because the chance for you to hit something nice after you dropped the lvl13s and go on with normal mining has risen and the once that paid their share for the lvl13s get nothing... So who would join something like this?

Are you saying that personal loot pool exist or what?

Are you saying that personal loot pool exist or what?

I`m not taking part in any of the 90% returns or loot pool discussions here and as we know some time ago MA stated that there is no such thing like a personal loot pool, which doesn`t mean that something similar doesn`t exist. ;)

I think i made my point clear and once and for the very last time I really recommend players not to take part in something like this. The chance to end up with a big loss for those taking part is pretty high except for OP, even if he doesn`t know by himself. (no offense against OP)

gl&hof big everyone!

I`m not taking part in any of the 90% returns or loot pool discussions here and as we know some time ago MA stated that there is no such thing like a personal loot pool, which doesn`t mean that something similar doesn`t exist. ;)

I think i made my point clear and once and for the very last time I really recommend players not to take part in something like this. The chance to end up with a big loss for those taking part is pretty high except for OP, even if he doesn`t know by himself. (no offense against OP)

gl&hof big everyone!

I still not understand what u say that i dont have have a big chance to loss big . Because i will also buying an amp level 13 i think even 2 after depo we all have the same loses or profiet at the end.

Well tnx for the GL anyways gl to u2.

gl&hof big everyone!

It's definitely a big risk to drop lvl13 amps, and most likely ppl will lose, but as OP stated the risk is smaller if you share the winnings/losses of more amps than trying to hit big dropping one amp.
It's a gambling amp and I think ppl know this.

It does, but not every person have it.
Could be, but definitely my pool has a hole in it, nothing is accumulating there :eyecrazy:

Any investors: Please go buy 2 L5s and probes instead of giving a L13 to someone to drop. Then drop them yourself. Thank me later.

Any investors: Please go buy 2 L5s and probes instead of giving a L13 to someone to drop. Then drop them yourself. Thank me later.

Thanks for ur great input. Got 6 amps atm 4 more to go to make a run hoping for this weekend else i do just next weekend

Please post time and what site u stream from before the event start :wtg:

Not sure if you stated it yet or not, but what is your mining lvl anyway? If you are going to try this out, it would be best to find the highest lvl miner in your group to do the drops.

And well i have been long time hunter just this month started some mining.

Did you mention your mining levels? If you've only been mining a month, you're probably not skilled enough to use level 13 amps. I think your low level of experience is one reason why people are skeptical about this venture. In any case, L13 amps are not for a 1 month old miner, regardless of their motives, it's just financial suicide (even more than normal L13 amping is), even level 5 amps are too big, IMO for a 1 month old miner. It would be smarter to start smaller.

Please post time and what site u stream from before the event start :wtg:

Yeah sure i will post here when ready.

Not sure if you stated it yet or not, but what is your mining lvl anyway? If you are going to try this out, it would be best to find the highest lvl miner in your group to do the drops.

Its on the first post actually u can read there my level is prospector level is 37 and 29.7 for surveyor. I guess thats a possibility but will it change the loot if you have higher level?

Did you mention your mining levels? If you've only been mining a month, you're probably not skilled enough to use level 13 amps. I think your low level of experience is one reason why people are skeptical about this venture. In any case, L13 amps are not for a 1 month old miner, regardless of their motives, it's just financial suicide (even more than normal L13 amping is), even level 5 amps are too big, IMO for a 1 month old miner. It would be smarter to start smaller.

Yes i did mention in first post prospector level is 37 and 29.7 for surveyor . I have started mining again a monthago, i used to mine more but this years i have been mostly a hunter.

Yes i did mention in first post prospector level is 37 and 29.7 for surveyor . I have started mining again a monthago, i used to mine more but this years i have been mostly a hunter.

Nice levels, just not a good level yet for lvl13 amps..but gl anyway..

lvl13 is lvl20 req, what's wrong? (please, don't start this "maxed" shit)

Thanks for thz gl :) . What level do u recommend for using level 13 amplifier then?

Thanks for thz gl :) . What level do u recommend for using level 13 amplifier then?

brass-balls.jpg

Well seems i am inpatient i gonna drop them tomorrow :D cant wait for 10-15 people and i understand there worries its risky and people are scarred of scam. Gonna post the names of investors and howmany amp put on and the time i do the run on the reserved second post. People can still join if they like just pm me.

Can't help feeling this is gonna end in tears, so ...

Kids in bed :inbed: Check
Alcohol :shots: Check
Snacks :popcorn: Check

... k, ready when you are...

:computer:

Good luck :cool:

Can't help feeling this is gonna end in tears, so ...

Kids in bed :inbed: Check
Alcohol :shots: Check
Snacks :popcorn: Check

... k, ready when you are...

:computer:

Good luck :cool:

Thanks :) . Well i have been playing long time whitout real gambling well its a bit boring :p. Now i am ready for some :tower::tower::tower:

Well seems i am inpatient i gonna drop them tomorrow :D cant wait for 10-15 people and i understand there worries its risky and people are scarred of scam. Gonna post the names of investors and howmany amp put on and the time i do the run on the reserved second post. People can still join if they like just pm me.

:yay:

What stream channel u gonna have and time? :confused:

Added Juicy Fruit Monster to the list for 1X level 13 amp.

Made a channel also where i type because i don't have a mic so if some1 likes to wish me luck just type in chat ( /join #Level13 )

Is this the first time you will use lvl 13 amp ?

I used A LOT of lvl 13 amp in the past, my biggest run was in 2011 (?) with 50XOA109, had 50% back, since then I sometimes do 10Xlvl 13 amp and I'm always at around 50-60% ...

I wish you good luck with it, I will probably watch the stream but I doubt you will profit.. but you never know..

stream is offline ?

stream is offline ?

I was on and off had really difficulties whit streaming
I had also problems after screen getting black vieuwers did try to help but i am a computer noob i only can play the game lol i gonna test more to get better result on stream next time. I am drilling it all at the moment. Did burned 2.5 amps in FOMA i think but 0 finds then i went to caly and had 23 finds. Next time i wont do FOMA anymore only caly.

Ok drilled them all and all is 1459.78 peds so i wont do FOMA anymore just caly and i need to work on the streaming cus it was pretty bad.

Niksarium=537 stones/7amps= 76 stones each and rest 5 stones
Durulium=475 stones/7amps= 67 stones eacht and rest 6 stones
Azzudite=56 stones/7 amps= 8 stones each and rest 0 stones
Typonolic steam= 328 units/7amps= 46 units each and rest 6 stones
Belkar= 5976 stones/7amps=853 stones each and rest 5 stones
Dianum ore= 41 stones/7amps= 5stones each and rest 6 stones
Copper = 1087 stones/7amps= 155 stones each and rest 2 stones
Lysterium= 16127 Stones/7amps= 2303 each and rest 6 stones
Narcasium= 729 stones/7amps= 104 eacht and rest 1 stone
Crude oil =5005 units /7 amps= 715 each rest is 0 units

so 37 stones to split i decided to get as little as possible cus was a bad run and driller and finder decay is also on me this time.

Gonna try next week hopefully 3 amps and all in calypso gonna do it alone or if some1 wanna join adding more amps is ok also.

Bye and gl

Back