Question: Shinkiba skin bugged?

valivill

Elite
Wesley Wes Valivill
Hi all,

Quick question:

I have several shinkiba skins(70 pieces) in my storage for a long time and I can't refine them to leather.
My refiner has the following error: "please add more material to the imput window".
Which other item do I need to add to the refiner to refine the skin to leather?

Hi all,

Quick question:

I have several shinkiba skins(70 pieces) in my storage for a long time and I can't refine them to leather.
My refiner has the following error: "please add more material to the imput window".
Which other item do I need to add to the refiner to refine the skin to leather?

dunno but i havn't looted a single skin in 7K+ shinks killed the last few days

The message looks like you can make only DNA with the hides.....with bones and other Shinkiba parts......

maybe they changed things as the old Daikibas are gone .......

The more materials probably refers to creating a DNA sample. Refining those skins to hides only worked for me some time ago. I last did that when there were Daikiba's on Calypso and the skins were Daikiba ones. Mine in storage changed to Shinkiba Skin.

i have them in storage for a long time now.
They were called daik skin be4.

Thnx for the info

The message looks like you can make only DNA with the hides.....with bones and other Shinkiba parts......

maybe they changed things as the old Daikibas are gone .......

My guess this is rather a side-effect to when the three refiners were made to one (before you used a tailoring refiner to refine into leather and enmatter refiner to refine into DNA).

Well, my problem is a bit different... When daikibas were "extinct", all my daikiba skins were converted into shinkiba skins. Now daikibas are back, but my shinkiba skins were not reverted into daikiba skins...

I would like to know if these skins are getting reverted back. Any word?

Back