Shopowners you better read this

Good point Iofwyr. I'd like to add the same regarding the shops i put up for polling. Whilst they are "owned" by Hawkwing, they are infact OWNED and RUN by SFE as a whole. This is an important distinction when taking our service and operations into account as a whole. If at all possible i would respectfully request that people note this when responding to the polls.

Speaking of which, where are the polls being posted?

Ok, so I will change the name ACEwok into SFE :)

Poll(s) is/are posted here on EF, under...the economy forum I guess.

Cheers,

Valygar

:vampire:Sol's Little Shop of Horror:vampire:
Genesis Tower B - Shop #2 front of Teleporter

:holyshit: Buy here stuff in large quantity cheaper than any aucion set :holyshit:
100 items - 100% personal loot!!
(except shopkeeper and funiture inventory not for sale)

Last edited:
the supply line - emerald lake, level 2, shop 3
leathers, hides, ores, loot and such

VR Arthouse
Platinum Block A
Shop #6

Its a Generall Arts and Supply store and Gallery. Its still being stocked with Makeup and paints but you can find Reon Signs in the shopkeepers.:wtg:

Colorful Faith - LeeLoo's Corner

signllcornerplus.jpg

Your Fashion Component Shop

choose your style, colors and textures and
let me build it to create your own designed fashion.

buy plain clothes, paints and textures in my shop
and contact me to get it put together.

Emerald Lakes Mall , Level 2, Shop 13S

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/shops/83565-colorful-faith-leeloos-corner.html

Updated

Info updated, new shops added to the OP.

Twin Peaks Mall Skill Shop

Located in twin peaks mall (hard to guess :-D ) directly against the auction entrance.

Dedicated to selling skills (also offering to buy out avatars quitting the game and buying bulk skills in order to stock up etc).

Owned by John Neo Matrix (me).

PS: Atm the stock is quite limited due to high demand (ppl seem to grab the stuff faster than i can stock up on most skills) but im hoping to be able to easily sustain a lot bigger demand in the future.

shop added. everything up to date.

Twin Peaks Mall Skill Shop

Located in twin peaks mall (hard to guess :-D ) directly against the auction entrance.

Dedicated to selling skills (also offering to buy out avatars quitting the game and buying bulk skills in order to stock up etc).

Owned by John Neo Matrix (me).

PS: Atm the stock is quite limited due to high demand (ppl seem to grab the stuff faster than i can stock up on most skills) but im hoping to be able to easily sustain a lot bigger demand in the future.

Shop added.

Ok, so I will change the name ACEwok into SFE :)

Poll(s) is/are posted here on EF, under...the economy forum I guess.

Cheers,

Valygar

Cheers Val :D

Any chance of giving us the link to the polls? for those of us too busy/slack to go searching?

Cheers Val :D

Any chance of giving us the link to the polls? for those of us too busy/slack to go searching?

Sure, I'll post the link here. Polls are made in 2 or 3 days or so.

PS: this is the last day you are able to sign up your shop here!

Look forward to the poll valygar :yay:

Bump for the day. This forum needs your support so get involved...:yay:

Any more news *bump*?

Commodore's Community
Currently stocking item from myself only, previously have assisted people in selling over 6k ped of items.

One of only a few mall shops to be listed on Entropia Directory as a department store, and all that excitement and good layout restricted to a small size store!

Emerald Lakes, Lvl2, Shop #2

I like the idea, but I think only taking 1 vote per person doesnt collect enuf data, and a shop such as Etopia's or Freyer's are likely to hold all the votes. This will show who is best, but provide no information about the relative positions of the other shops. Therefore I think it'd be far more interesting if you fix a list of shops for a period of time and then allow everyone to vote by ranking each shop on the list.

:umn:

2 shop

1 at emerald mall 2nd floor 5L out of supply but it s coming
mostly oil explo ammo robot part ores and minerals + various stuff
and second one at cnd shop 12 ( closed actually )

add the first one straight south from omegaton tp

any news on what's happening here?

:scratch2:

Dead Mans Plunder
Port Atlantis Mall Floor 2 #02
Consignment Shop

Starter Gear to Mid Level Items mostly.

Bearlover Shops

Bearlover Has 2 Shops Now​

Bearlover Super Store.
Genesis StarTower B, Block C, Shop 6. Close to TP.
Items mixed - Shop Fee's till Jan 2009.

Bearlover CND Spoils Shop.
Section 6, Shop 14, Front entry and Mall entry
Items mixed Shop Fee's paid till Jan 2009.

Stock list links for both shops under my banner

don't ya hate it when ya banner isnt their

polls been done yet?

New Oxford Caves Shop - 01

Please add my Shop...

New Oxford Caves - Shop 01 - We Sell a wide selection of Mining Tools/Faps/Clothes/Furniture/Minerals & Matter/Weapons & Armor.

Mf.

Back