Should i take the trip

Kilian

Hatchling
Society
Rising Potentials
Kilian Kill Qatar
Well ive not been to CND before im mostly a miner with my skills are a little under average but are doing fine should i take the trip up to CND and mine and do most players spend there time in the CND area rather than the planet

CND can be fun so i say give it a shot. You can decide yourself after a couple of days if you`re in the "i love CND" camp or in the "i hate CND" one :D

Went there once. NEVER again :rolleyes: NEVER lost so much so fast on mining as i did there, eventhough i had gotten good advices from 2 of the most experienced miners in the game back then.

was that pefore VU10 fnalig maybe things have changed up there im in 2 minds about going but i might give it a shot who knows see what i get

do not go up there:mad:

While I`ve had good experience in the past before the vu personally I am waiting until things settle down and get back to normal before spending the PED to get up there and back. I have heard nothing to convince me otherwise yet.

well...

Well now that storage is up there, you probably can be a bit more profitable since you won't be having to buy an apartment or setting up a deal with a trader that acts like a closet for you... Shucks, right now you can even get up there without having to haggle with a pilot...so go ahead and give it a whirl.

Take the trip and check it out if you have a couple hundred ped you can afford to lose if things don't go well.

CND mining is fun, but it's a risk...

You can lose peds very fast up there, on the other hand you can make a good profit if you are lucky.

Got my biggest claim on CND but I lost 6k in 4 weeks using bigger amps.

I would say: Try CND mining, if you don't like it go back to planet.
I like CND mining because I don't like to find poor, tiny, very poor claims.

I have been to CND a couple of times, and at least had fun.

My first trip I took an OA103, and 100 bombs. Came back with more than I spent, including airfare, so it was a 'good' run.

Second time, not so good returns, but still had fun.

Just remember you WON'T get the same hitrate you get planetside, but you also won't get a II lyst, either. :yay:

I like CND, but I refuse paying 5.5% taxes.

Therefore -> no go for me...

CND is (was) nice - yet idk if they fixed screwups with mountains and 5$ return ticket is bullshit IMO. If it were free to go up and down - Id give it a shot every once in a while.

And yea - even tho bigger finds are regular (IX and X), really big finds are even more rare. Be prepared to have runs of 200 bombs wihtout a single find and runs of 3000 bombs without a single global. ;) Yet u have a chance for strinking XXV unamped / low amped, so choose at your liking.

I.

Mining up there sux, as with everywhere else other than PVP4 atm, in my experiences.

Simple Question, Simple Answer

The Answer is NO

Seoul

Back