Show us ya face!

Me, Sunday at a b-day party for 3 of my nieces. It was cold and I was sick = comfy sweater. I'm in the middle by the way (brother-in-law & niece)

someone at the party told me I had a chicken on my head but I didnt hear her... cus I was relly REALLY drunk.. always tend to get the "serial killer" look on my face when drinking..

1262957_386153471510149_1660693792_o.jpg

Me and my girl! :p

ömg .. sharkbite ? :)

Putting this up cause the sky looks nuts. Goes as far as the eye can see like this.

Finally my soc mate!! And here's one for you back!!

I r in middle.....

Still not drunk... i was just waiting for my beloved T-Bone in London :laugh:

attachment.php

Aarrrr!!

(I was a music pirate for Halloween. You can't see the mp3 player, napster skull-and-crossbones, or the cds on my sash.) My hair is longer now, but other than that i look as scurvy as in the photo.

Guess it's time for an update as that's my old work uniform. I had to use Google to find the post, way back on page 2xx. Here's me dressed for work today.

attachment.php

Heheh eat your heart out chances

Guess it's time for an update as that's my old work uniform. I had to use Google to find the post, way back on page 2xx. Here's me dressed for work today.

attachment.php

Heheh eat your heart out chances

Idk where you work, but I want an application.

Here is a recent one of me :)

me1.jpg

I am sure you have already seen enough of my mug :ahh: But an ex-pirate told me the other day he had it in his mind that I was in my 60's!! :eyecrazy::laugh::eyecrazy: Damn that wrinkle cream was worth every penny! :wtg:

Who would make such a mistake...

Last edited:

Last edited:
Not sure what metaphor you using but my question was/is a genuine one.
:D

Just taking your typo and running with it. Sorry. I'll go away now. :yup:

What does the three dots at the end of your sentence mean? :laugh:
:tongue2:

once upon a time a person assumed based on how another person carry's them self they are old maybe a little senile and based on Alainax's affiliation with that person Alainax must be around that age. This person has been corrected and for sure its not Aeris.

Hype did it!

Here is a recent one of me :)

me1.jpg

I am sure you have already seen enough of my mug :ahh: But an ex-pirate told me the other day he had it in his mind that I was in my 60's!! :eyecrazy::laugh::eyecrazy: Damn that wrinkle cream was worth every penny! :wtg:

Holy shit! How you doin' ? (Joey accent)

Holy shit! How you doin' ? (Joey accent)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I can so play in my mind the way you said that ;) :ahh:

'Tis the party season! :yay: there should be many more glammed up party pics in this thread, come on Entropians! :cool:

'Tis the party season! :yay: there should be many more glammed up party pics in this thread, come on Entropians! :cool:

Bump :D

People seem to be so shy nowadays ;) :cool:

Good idea with the time timeline pics goodgrief :)

Maybe we can get this thread to a million views before the year is out ;)

i dont dare :p last time i showed my self i got called fake :p hahahahaha

i dont dare :p last time i showed my self i got called fake :p hahahahaha

Here my dear, you are more than welcome! ;) Its funny how the TC manage to catch a lot of the girls who join the game, I was with them too when I first joined, and were a few other nice girls too :) .. must be something in the water ;)

Christmas Picture :)

Me, my sister and brother!

Back