Show us ya face!

It was for halloween guys :p. And most of my pictures are of me when I'm drunk :).

Hahaha. i thought it was hillarius, and the most scary thing i ever seen ;) its awsome man lol

nice :) i don't have one yet, but going to get this one soon ;)

simon_watt.jpg

Veryyyyyy nice , incredible ...:eek::eek:

meeerrrr

Well I thought it was about time I added mine....

Sheep,_Royal_Welsh_Show.JPG

Regards
Moonfish
(Wales Wof Support Team)
icon_sheepish.gif

Last edited:
Was just about write... What´s heeeeeeeeeer name??

LEAVE BRITTNEY ALLLOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

...but now I know... ;)

well...U GO GIRL! :thumbup:

Weow this thread still going strong? =)
Might as well post a pic of me too:

071.jpg

Thats me in the middle and a fellow entropian friend of mine to the right =)

LEAVE BRITTNEY ALLLOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

And how f***ing dare anyone out there make fun of Britney? AFTER ALL SHE'S BEEN THROUGH :(....ALL YOU PEOPLE WANT IS MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

:)

And how f***ing dare anyone out there make fun of Britney? AFTER ALL SHE'S BEEN THROUGH :(....ALL YOU PEOPLE WANT IS MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

:)

We´re not making fun of Britney(!?)...leave her alone?! w00t u talking ´bout man...don´t u have a heart...must b poisoned(!)... I´m a huge fan ffs... :scratch2:...I would stalk her...if I only knew were she lived for crying out loud... :rolleyes:

If u see this Britney call me @ 555 - YOURS TRULY :)

We´re not making fun of Britney(!?)...leave her alone?! w00t u talking ´bout man...don´t u have a heart...must b poisoned(!)... I´m a huge fan ffs... :scratch2:...I would stalk her...if I only knew were she lived for crying out loud... :rolleyes:

If u see this Britney call me @ 555 - YOURS TRULY :)

OMG :eek: u guys ar drunk ? whats all about britney.. ? For me Skalman\neomaven and all other ubers are something bigger then her in front of my eyez :ahh: :D

I like you gf's hat. Can you tell me where did she buy it? :D Cool pics!

Bought it from a cartini shop actually.. but it got stolen at a party and now i'm having hard time searching for another one just like that.
It had something to do with matching her coat... you know - serious stuff:)

Weow this thread still going strong? =)
Might as well post a pic of me too:

071.jpg

Thats me in the middle and a fellow entropian friend of mine to the right =)

pretty nice pic, but what are ya doing on the kitchen floor? :rolleyes:

pretty nice pic, but what are ya doing on the kitchen floor? :rolleyes:

If people can do it on a bathroom floor, they surely can do it on the kitchen floor, that im sure of :silly2:

I haven't post for many many months in this Thread... but here is one of the really cool places i've been the last years here in Rome :cool:

It's called Latte+ ( Milk plus ). There are "strange" drinks and the place's decoration is based on "The Clockwork Orange"

I'm enjoying my Absinthe here ( 80°) :drink:

latte.jpg

thats absolutly the bar in San Giovanni....called LATTE PIU... isent it? :wtg:

nice, 666 pages allready :vampire:

keep on posting peoples :woot:

Some new pics of me :p

Halloween (makes note to self.. dont drink that much!!!) :p
s6300971.jpg

A friend and me
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

paaartey! :D

n668461775_364640_5419.jpg

Same party as before but later
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

What is the gal in the midle drinking? It looks good :drink:

You had to have a post here and now .. ;) 666 page is kinda scary.

Have you guys noticed that we achieved that near halloween day? You think it means something? You think the devil is watching us? prolly not! Legion just scared him with this pic:

s6300971.jpg

What is the gal in the midle drinking? It looks good :drink:

You had to have a post here and now .. ;) 666 page is kinda scary.

Have you guys noticed that we achieved that near halloween day? You think it means something? You think the devil is watching us? prolly not! Legion just scared him with this pic:

s6300971.jpg

I think it's a hmm sanfransisco or however it's spelled :p And no i didnt scare him away.. i AM the devil :p and god aswell ;D

I think it's a hmm sanfransisco or however it's spelled :p And no i didnt scare him away.. i AM the devil :p and god aswell ;D

So the devil looks like Willem Dafoe? Makes him a lot scarier than I had ever thought... :)

Picture taken 10 minutes ago :).

Entropia_Ambassador.JPG

Back