Show us ya face!

The newest addition to Joser's family along with proud Mommy and Daddy. He's all of 3 days old in this picture. The best Christmas present ever.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

That my friend is the highest ATH you can ever get. ;)

Wow... I know women that would kill for those!

I had a female teacher in primary school tell me women would kill for eyelashes like those too :p And some people in high school who thought I wore mascara :/ :laugh:

Where are the pictures of girls? :girl:

I made this for something speacial for Xmas, but it didn't happen, so I'll just post it here.

Hope you all had a Merry Xmas.

:cheer:Happy New Year!:cheer:

I just found this nice post, and here is my pic:

DSCN2576.JPG

Doom saw my post and he made me remove the pics of us together... That's the reason I edited this post.

Hoping to see much more of you all!

Nexia

Last edited:
good friend of me asked me if i could upload her pic here too .. she makes nice photos :) and shes cute :ahh:

naka naka inokaka:

Last edited:
good friend of me asked me if i could upload her pic here too .. she makes nice photos :) and shes cute :ahh:

She sure is damn cute!

ok...I'm tired and bored after playing games for 10? or more hours...so its me playing PE

Happy ridiculing

Level.

naka naka inokaka:

She's a friend of me too - nice to see a colour pic of her, and smiling :D And yes cute ^.^

PS. looks like that pic is a mirror image :)

naka naka inokaka:

Someone shot some nasty shiny bolts into her skin. :silly2:

Carmen Fabio Electra

Carmen.Fabio.JPG

Ok this is me .:wtg::ahh:

bout time i posted again..

(widdop on the left zammy on teh right)

me and a mate i'm try to turn to the calipsian cause. been tryin for over a year and no such luck. just won't download the game. wants me to explain it to him first. er yeah, thats easy enough. look out for a thread askin for essays on PE :rofl:

(zammy on the left wid on the right)

hopefully i'll embarrass him into the community ^^

cheers x2 :beerchug:

cheers mates, nice pics indeed ;)
:beerchug:

a recent picture of me, xmas 2007.

Long time since Ive posted here :)

Me in my lil sis' s Saami (Lapp) hat, for some reason its suddenly "in" here now lol. Either way for those who dont know what Saami is its Norways (and swedish, finnish) indigeous people. And the region I live in is the region where they have their main seat.

Note tho, Im not Saami myself. Of course I got some saami blood in me like everyone else in this area but cant really call myself that.
Btw I dont think the hat Im wearing is the actual saami design hat, its just the 'popular' version..

And
Made me curls for the christmas ball :)

Me in my lil sis' s Saami (Lapp) hat, for some reason its suddenly "in" here now lol. Either way for those who dont know what Saami is its Norways (and swedish, finnish) indigeous people. And the region I live in is the region where they have their main seat.

Note tho, Im not Saami myself. Of course I got some saami blood in me like everyone else in this area but cant really call myself that.
Btw I dont think the hat Im wearing is the actual saami design hat, its just the 'popular' version..

And

as i was saying on msn.. awesome pic Skam! (the one with santa hat).. and the other one is also very nice, you look beautiful and kinda mysterios =)

Skam, I have to say.. I am not your usual type "stalkerish" admirer In this thread, but the pic with the curls looks fooking nice ;)

New year (ish) new style. It deffo suits you ;)

Nice avatar LedEye.
hehe..second life.. hehe..giant..enemy..crab..flip it over on its back and attack it in its weak point for massive damage!

Lol Had to do it, i saw the pic and had to post it as an ava :D

2 week old pic :D
Not a very good one but oh well :laugh:

tbh. ii think it is guys who shuld like them? isnt it? :confused:

Maybe.. I just meant I know women who would love to have eyelashes like those!

I don't know many guys that are concerned about their eyelashes. Well, I guess I *DO* know more dragqueens then your average person, but thats besides the point. haha

And

The curls and ofcourse the hat fits you very well Skammie :)

It's 18:11 here. No new year yet.. but it will come.. it will.

Long time since Ive posted here

And
Made me curls for the christmas ball

And who said we did not have supper models in Entropia?????!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtg:

:jawdrop::drool::shower:
:jawdrop::drool::shower:

Back