Significant drop in success rate

My success rate AND TT returns have been abnormally abominable during the last couple of months. I don't know if I've had one break-even run since then. I usually click 500-2500 times per run (with my total number of clicks during this time period estimated at 15k-20k) on Market Value friendly components (i.e., 120% in on 160% product, 107% in on 135% product, etc.) and end up with maybe ~70% returns after applying the beneficial markup. I'm starting to believe that MindArk is now factoring Market Values into TT return calculations.
I've been having the same super returns right now. Over 600 clicks and TT return is at 63%. I've gone over 80% returns twice during this period (87% and 101%).

Counting MU seems a bit silly. What seems more probable is that the major multipliers (that push your average from 60-70% to 85-90%) are a bit more unlikely than they used to be.

I've been having the same super returns right now. Over 600 clicks and TT return is at 63%. I've gone over 80% returns twice during this period (87% and 101%).

Counting MU seems a bit silly. What seems more probable is that the major multipliers (that push your average from 60-70% to 85-90%) are a bit more unlikely than they used to be.

Yeah, the large multiplier loots do seem to be the missing puzzle piece. I guess the best thing to do is just stop clicking for a while.

Hey,

what is the avg success rate on full quantitiy 90% BPs right now?

Regards
Thark

Hey,

what is the avg success rate on full quantitiy 90% BPs right now?

Regards
Thark

don't keep exact track anymore but i would say 35%

Thank you! will go with 1/3 then, just needed a ball park number :)

Regards
Thark

If you really want full numbers go to my site and sign up. IF you click the success rates while not logged in youll see mine since may of last year. (800,000 ped tracked so far). If you are logged in you will see your results, and be able to keep track every run you do with very little work at all (alt tabbing skill, and copy paste is all it takes), plus be able to upload inventory and skills to sort much easier and find crap.

Offer is there anyhow for everyone, its free, Its a pet project that helps me tremendously manage my Ped, and be able to withdraw on a regular basis. My code has some issues that cause some delays displaying the data but it will pop up and then go into a manageable table, just can take a sec or two before it loads it all.

Do you have an invitation code? :)

Regards
Thark

Wouldn't it be better for the universe overall, if the crafting loot would be changed to product only, leaving the residue to be looted elsewhere? Any thought's?

Back