Simple Question, Do you like the new upgrade system?

Do you like the upgrade system?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kungpow

Old
Im curious, this question is for all players. Now we all have some experiance with the enhancers, i myself wasted 5 of them.

Voted no, i dont like the enhancer break rate.

KungPow

I think it needs a serious overhaul

Glad you put not sure because I haven't had time to do anything with them yet...It does look interesting for the range enhancement on the orefinder but seems a bit too expensive atm...

Based on what I've heard and seen, I had to vote no. I guess in some situations they can be beneficial but on the whole... not too keen on them.

I find system, as it is, to be seriously flawed. Enhancers just shouldn`t break at a 1st drop not matter if stackable or not(unless less than 1ped tt+markup/enhancer).

This system is way to expensive for the small benefits it offers. Atm only good for pk where price doesn`t matter much but one could always use some extra kick.

I am not sure.

I have only tried one type of enhancer, the critical hit one, I put a few on two different (L) weapons I was using. They didn't seem to produce more crits with those weapons, but it did seem like I got more crits overall. (I am using like 5 different weapons depending on the situation).

After the cb13 I was using with enhancers broke (the gun not the enhancers), I switched to another cb13 (this one wasn't tier 1 yet). With the new un-enhanced cb13 I got my first ever triple crit. :laugh:

So far I have gone through probably ~85 ped tt of gun and maybe 175 ped of ammo, and ~90 ped tt of shortblade with enhancers on them. Not a single enhancer broke yet. Now I am sure they will as soon as I log in. :ahh:

So I am on the fence, system seems to weird and random to really like or dislike at this point.

Back