Skam's Diary

Definatly not my week irl
Definatly my week ingame.

You can call me schizo-skam from now on.

Couple of pics of snowscooterrides a hours drive from where I live:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Oh and btw
I think everything will be allright now
:inbed:

Last edited:
Allright.

I have a long time been annoyed by the few pistols ingame that you can advance to.

(Im not concidering the border between BLP and laser)

I mean, at the moment Im using a 2930ME (they are around tt+2k now) and the only pistols I can advance to atm is imp2870, MM or Acient MM (haaa like thats gonna happen) and the only one I can even think of that Ill ever own is a i2870.
In rifles there are more options,
Mk5 is about the equals to 2930ME in rifles. If you want to advance from there you have adj mk5, mk5 me, imp mk2, ml 35 me, imp ff8k etc etc etc

I want more optioooons.
YIHAARG

Warning: This diary entry might have traces of vanity.

Dyed my hair yesterday. Im back to beeing a redhead. Which feels great, feel less anonymous. Plus my eyes looks soo much better with it :D

Oh and I bought these clothes:
purdy huh? Soon Ill have a matching coat aswell if everything goes as planned ;)

Going to Oslo tomorrow, planning to meet Pollus over a beer, perhaps Ill also manage to talk Hrafn into coming, and maybe he'll drag Aveena with him? Would be fun I think. Nerdydrunktalkftw esse.

Soo.. Ill be gone till thursday. Dont miss me too much :silly:

Reactions: Nea
First, just a song that kinda, in a bizarre way, shows my mood the last few days.

Badly Drawn Boy - Above you, Below me.

Don't wanna give
Don't wanna steal
Don't wanna be anything I'm not
You take answers
I give questions
Like some rolling monologue

Wanna be the one to say
That today could be the day
A pity to believe in what
You know is what you know

I will take you as you are
Please accept me as I am
Find your lonely life design
Know it's above you, I know it's below me

Don't wanna live life in your shoes
I don't feel I know the way
Feeling you, giving me directions I don't need

Up and up and round we go
First it's fast and then we're slow
Could you connect with my intellect

I won't take you as you are
Please don't take me as I am
Find your lonely life bizarre
You'll see this in love
You'll see this in life

For an all year round reception
For a love with no connection
Knowing you, knowing my
ignorance to more than life

Please accept me as I am
Find your lonely life bizarre

Please accept me as i am
There'll be something in the wind
To show us we're right and tell us we're wrong

I want to move on

And.. now.

small Oslo-PE-meeting
I was in Oslo last week, schooltrip. Met up with my former diciple Hrafn and also Pollus. Too bad Aveena couldnt show, but it was nice anyway. Took a few beers, and such things go down like water when your in good company ehy? ;) Anyway, forgot to take pictures of us, but oh well. Was nice meeting you guys. I feel kinda sorry for Pollus´ friend who had absolutely no clue what we were talking about most of the time, hehe.

Added as a EF-moderator
Got added as a EF moderator today. So nice, Im honored :D Grats to MS9 and Kjetil who also were added, looking forward to "working" with you and MB! So guys, behave! You have me to deal with now muwhahahaha (this laughter is sponsored by Shadow-Ale. I will never laugh at TS again! grrr!)
Okay, just kidding. No... Im not! Or am I..?

Missing:

All Female ofc.. I dont collect male clothing.

Emerald pants -exists? *
Miasma Pants -exists? *
Ripple Pants *
Solar Shirt *
Chasm pants *
Quasar pants *
Enigma Shirt
Enigma pants -exists? *
Terra Pants *
Grassy shirt *
Desert shirt *
Crimson shirt *
Crimson pants *
Phasma pants *
Shadow pants *
Office chinos *
Yellow pants *
Maze shirt
Blizzard pants *

White pants
Red pants
Red Jumper *
Green pants
Green Jumper
Brown Jumper

Temptation bra
Arctic Mist Top
Paradise G-string
Pebble panties
Action Panties
Hunter bra

Black Boots *
Strider shoes
Rover shoes

Gale Coat
Brigadier Coat
Lime coat
Centurion coat
Jade Coat

Dante Shades

Neon Rover Jacket *
Office Blazer
Business Blazer

* = Do you own any of these and are looking to sell it? Please contact me! You know Ill appreciate it!

Last edited:
On a happier note...

Current collection:

Ash shades *

Terra shirt
Ripple shirt
Pulsar shirt *
Quasar shirt *
Citadel pants *
Citadel shirt
Desert pants *
Maze pants
Rusty pants *
Strider pants
Strider shirt *
Solar pants
Black Jumper
Blizzard sweater *
Marine shirt
Marine pants
Purple shirt
Purple pants *
Ruddy shirt *
Ruddy pants
Tempest shirt *
Tempest pants
White Jumper
Grassy pants
Brown Slacks
Yellow shirt
Chasm Shirt

Cherry Beach skirt
Deep Navy skirt
Shady Jungle Skirt
Gloomy Glade Skirt
Scarlet Desire Skirt
Lime Time skirt
Violet Vanity skirt
Dark dawn skirt
DDD skirt
Steel Lady Skirt *

Paradise bra
Passion G-string
Pleasure G-string
Pleasure Bra
Temptation G-String
Vivacity G-string *
Arctic Mist Undershorts
Milkey way top
Mikley way Undershorts *
Cozy Creek top
Cozy Creek undershorts
Cherry vow top
Cherry vow undershorts *
Pebble Bra
Royal Blend top
Scarlet Bra (x 2)
Action Bra
Activity Bra
Activity Panties
Adventure Bra
Adventure panties
DDD panties *
DDD bra
Party bra
Party panties
Hunter panties

Lavender coat *
Storm Coat *

Mountain boots
Green boots
Hiking boots
Street boots *
Jungle boots *
Leather boots *
Lady shoes
Serenity shoes
Lime shoes *
Elegance shoes *
Marina shoes
Saunter shoes
Scarlet shoes
Sapphire shoes
Nightspot shoes
Sunshine Shoes *

Dark Strife jacket
Night Shift Jacket *
Lavender Jacket
Iron Rage Jacket
Feral Force jacket

* = rare to extremely rare pieces
------
Also have alot of tailored pieces.

...still a long way to go.

Last edited:
kauwg0m3lx1bf.gif

s h a r e !

g
o
i
n
g

sdrawkcab

Thought I knew you
perhaps you though you knew me too
that I was weak and wouldnt run
Guess you didnt know me. Im stronger then that.

Well
Im single again.
Been a while since last time!

Piggy

hey pig
yeah you
hey pig piggy pig pig pig
all of my fears came true
black and blue and broken bones you left me here I'm all alone
my little piggy needed something new

nothing can stop me now
I don't care anymore
nothing can stop me now
I just don't care

hey pig
nothing's turning out the way i planned
hey pig there's a lot of things i hoped you could help me understand
what am i supposed to do i lost my shit because of you

nothing can stop me now
I don't care anymore
nothing can stop me now
I just don't care
n o t h i n g c a n s t o p m e n o w
you don't need me anymore...

Going home for the weekend so Ill be incommunicada.

I love my mom, she's awesome and I miss her terribly! :hug: :girl:

Dreams again..

I had a weird PE-dream again.
Well it was really IRL but it still was PE, kinda.
Me and a whole lot of other people were marching to I dont know where... Along a road kinda, but not really a road, just a track in the nature. The nature is what you'd think as postcard-holland. Green hills and treadmills. Lots of people in noobclothing, some people with proper gear around, but nobody was pk'ing -which I found strange since it was infact PVP3 there.
So I started pk'ing the noobs, one by one.. Looted some small stuff from them. One of the noobs came back, dressed up in the nicest shirt ingame. (Which was just a figure of my imagination) Like my Pulsar shirt, just Blue and White and Black. He started shooting on me with something that didnt really hurt much, so I gave him a warningshot to keep away. And he did.
At that time someone unknown started to global on a type of clothing that I hadnt seen before. I dont remember the name anymore..
Anyway, I knew it was clothing. I wanted to get back and check what it was but the TP chips didnt work in PVP3, plus we had to get to this place
-whatever that was. I was really frustrated.
Dont remember anything more from that dream.

I had another dream aswelll, nothing PE related tho. A very short dream, but weird.
I was driving a snowscooter and some guy were riding with me. We talked about the weather (beautiful in my dream, easter-on-the-mountain-dream)and proper scootergear, and tricks you could do. He said he just learned how to cross water (not ice.. water.) on a snowscooter, I said "well then this wont be your first, hang on!" and we crossed a little pond that wasnt frozen. Then we drove up a hillside, a really long one. Meaning it was kinda hard.
Anyway we drove past some kids, who were quite far away and by foot but still we could hear them. As we drove further away their voices grew stronger. I was puzzled by this, but didnt look back as I had the hillside to concentrate on. Then I heard someone walking right behind me. "Stomp Stomp Stomp". Now you got the scooters noises and the wind in your face your not supposed to hear someone walking, speacially not after you and becoming louder and louder.
At this point, I halfway, just halfway, woke up. I was looking out my bed and though "what did Gnash do to this room?" since the bed was the same but the interiour elsewhere was completely different, also a mechanical device was by the door. I also felt that the steps I heard was from irl, (I thought, in this dream, that I was infact awake) and someone was looking at me as I slept.
Then the steps went back again, out the door and closet it. After this I managed to wake up, and I was pretty sure someone had been in the room.
Damn creepy, since I dont know if it was ONLY in my dreams, or the reason I woke up.

"I Don't Like Mondays"

The silicon chip inside her head
gets switched to overload
and nobody's gonna go to school today
she's gonna make them stay at home
And Daddy doesn't understand it
He always said she was good as gold

And he can see no reason
Cos there are no reasons
What reasons do you need to be shown?

Tell me why
I don't like Mondays
I want to shoot
The whole day down

The telex machine is kept so clean
and it types to waiting world.
And Mother feels so shocked
Father's world is rocked,
And their thoughts turn to
Their own little girl...

Sweet 16 ain't that peachy keen
No it ain't so neat to admit defeat,
They can see no reasons,
Cos there are no reasons
What reasons do you need to be shown?

All the playing's stopped in the playground now
She wants to play with her toys awhile

And school's out early and soon we'll be learning
That the lesson today is how to die

And then the bullhorn crackles,
And the captain tackles
With the problems and the how's and why's.
And he can see no reasons,
Cos there are no reasons
What r e a s o n s do you need to die?

lalalala-la...

Things that make me Happy:

The Smell of coffee, the taste of hot chocklate, the sound of snow when walking. The sounds of a human I trust, breathing, humming and signs of activity and life. I like the colors in autumn and naive people -it seems they are more happy. I like small and personal cafè's, italian icecream, liqorice, and a good movie. Tim Robbins, Johnen Vasques, Spider Jerusalem, Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett and Roman Dirge. Nerds -IE people with a interest they go 100% into. Sunsets, Sunrise, Midnightsun and Aurora Borealis. A starfilled nightsky. The nature of Finnmark, blueberries, the smell of our cottage, snowmobiles. Warmth of a fireplace, Hard Rock Cafè, travelling. Family, friends, loved ones -seeing them smile. Design, and creativity in daily things (things you dont have to go to museum to see) chocklatemilk. Good music, special sounds. To be proud, of myself or others. The silence before christmaseve. The smell of pinetree. Quality time. Good wines -even tho I dont have a clue. Sugarfree soda -Solo Light with Strawberrytaste. Fresh Smoothies. To fish, catch a fish, and make a good meal og it. Bunnies and Teddies, macabre stuff. Lenore, Happy Tree Friends, Fillerbunny. People that laugh for no visable reason on the bus. Comicbooks under a blanket in bed. To be suprised with good food. Roadtrips. Safetybelts. Blue eyes, green eyes, brown eyes. Pretty hair. To spoil myself, to be spoiled, to spoil others. Beer in good company. To Impress. A tidy home. Meaningless messages. To be invited, to feel welcome. Initiativetakers. Tempur-pillow. Good Moisturizers. Gadgets, things you just need but dont know why. To feel pretty, to get compliments. CSI, good books. Crime-novels. Special and memorable faces. Fire under control. Guitars, Bass. To miss someone, for then to meet them again. Casual meetings. Disneymovies, Disney land. Traditions. Good Memories. To find old pictures. Popcorn. A hand to hold.

The little things makes the whole difference.

Out of nowhere, this morning, I started humming this song with a different text.. Dunno where it came from..

Tune: Ill be missing you -Puff Daddy feat Faith Evans

Chorus:

For every step you chose
every thread you closed
every bleeding nose
from reading all your posts
Ill be banning you...

:silly:
(okay seriously tho, I dont have the power to ban people so dont worry!)

Skam = Shame [Norwegian]​

Shame is a psychological condition and a form of religious, political, legal control consisting of ideas, emotional states, physiological states and a set of behaviors, induced by the consciousness or awareness of dishonor, disgrace, or condemnation. Genuine shame is associated with genuine dishonor, disgrace, or condemnation. False shame is associated with false condemnation as in the double-bind form of false shaming; "he brought what we did to him upon himself". Therapist John Bradshaw calls shame the "emotion that lets us know we are finite".

To shame is to induce shame in others with genuine or false condemnation. When someone says "You ought to be ashamed of yourself", they often mean that the target did something that they believe, rightly or wrongly, to be shameful. Sometimes shortened to "Shame on you." this form of shaming shames the target as a human being, rather than the deed itself. Other forms of shaming target the deed instead of the human being as in "That is a shameful thing you did, but you are not the deed." Since shame is a complicated and often taboo condition, people often confuse shame with guilt (see guilt and explanations below) when they shame others. In addition, for those who care about human dignity, it is always important to separate false condemnation from genuine guilt as specious shame is often used as form of relational aggression against innocent people.

It is also possible to self-shame with genuine or false forms of self-condemnation. In one graphic form, the Canadian film Black Robe shows a Catholic priest who flagellates himself for having forbidden desires. Another form of self-shaming occurs in people who connect their internal self-worth with external conditions as in "I lost, therefore, I am a loser.", 'He rejected me, therefore, I am no good.', or "We were hit by a tidal wave, therefore, we were wrong". Because self-shame often depends on internalized ideologies of shamed vs shameless self-hood, it is often a powerful but covert form of religious, legal, or social control that begins in childhood.

Shame differs from guilt in that shame is a condition associated with one's core being, rather than with one's actions. In Facing Shame, therapists Fossum and Mason state "While guilt is a painful feeling of regret and responsibility for one's actions, shame is a painful feeling about oneself as a person." Shame is needed to establish finite limits, in childhood, since young children are unable to associate cause and effect by themselves. However, as children become better able to judge their own actions, guilt becomes the conscience former. Although, in general, guilt guides adult consciences, intrinsic shame is often present in adults too, as shaming is a form of religious, political, and/or legal control in cultures worldwide.

Shame differs from embarrassment in that it does not necessarily involve public humiliation: one can feel shame for an act known only to oneself, but in order to be embarrassed, one's actions must be revealed to others. Also, shame carries the connotation of a response to qualities that are considered morally wrong, whereas one can be embarrassed regarding actions that are morally neutral but socially unacceptable (such as an accident). Another view of the difference between shame and embarrassment is that the two emotions lie on a continuum and only differ in intensity. The wish to sink into the ground and disappear from view, to hide oneself form eyes that witness one's embarrassment or humiliation is common to both.

Psychologists often use the term 'toxic' shame to describe false, and therefore, pathological shame. Therapist John Bradshaw states that toxic shame is induced, inside children, by all forms of child abuse. Toxic shame often induces what is known as complex trauma in children who cannot cope with toxic shaming as it occurs and who dissociate the shame until it is possible to cope with.

Shame (and shaming) is often associated with torture (see the psychology of torture). It is also a central feature of punishment, shunning, or ostracism. In addiction, shame is often seen in victims of child neglect, child abuse and a host of other crimes against children. Parental incest in considered the ultimate form of shaming by child psychologists.

Shame is a key theme in religion. As one example of many possible examples, the Christian bible praises spiritual beings and shames those of the flesh. Thus sexuality and other carnal characteristics of human beings often become shameful to Christians. The Canadian film, Black Robe shows this type of religious shame. Similar themes of shaming the corporeal and elevating the spiritual are present in most other religions too, including Eastern religions. Religious faith can create the basis for shame because shame depends on internalized ideas to induce the associated shame responses. This means that tactics intended to shame religious people might merely titillate other people, a phenomenon that is often observed in torture settings. The ideas and the strength with which religious (and other) ideas are held seems to influence whether shame occurs and how much shame occurs in a subject.

Shame also is one pillar of socialization in all societies.

Shame is enshrouded in legal precedent as a pillar of punishment and ostensible correction.

Shame has been linked to narcissism in the psychoanalytic literature. It is one of the most intense emotions. The individual experiencing shame may feel totally despicable, worthless and feel that there is no redemption.

According to the anthropologist Ruth Benedict, cultures may be classified by their emphasis of using either shame or guilt to regulate the social activities of their members. Some Asian cultures, for example China and Japan, are considered shame cultures. European and modern American cultures, as for example the United States, are considered guilt cultures. For example, traditional Japanese and Ancient Greek society are sometimes said to be "shame-based" rather than "guilt-based" in that the social consequences of "getting caught" are seen as more important than the individual feelings or experiences of the agent.

Shared opinions and expected behaviours that cause the feeling of shame (as well as an associated reproval) if violated by an individual are in any case proven to be very efficient in guiding behaviour in a group or society.

Shame is the favorite form of control used by those people who commit relational aggression also known (incorrectly) as female bullying. It is potent weapon in marriage, family, and church settings. It is also used in the workplace as a form of covert social control or aggression.

[Wikipedia]

Making anticommercials on school now, this is fun! :silly2:

I made this just now:

:whistle:

Bunny pwns you...​

bunnyowns.jpg

:D

Ill be gone until 12th March, wintervacation thingy :) Ill be going home to my moooom :D Just so you know...

Skammie gone?
Yes, I was gone a week, even tho I logged in once a day or so during my vacation, I got some cute feedback from some of you great people saying you missed meeee. :D I didnt think anyone would notice I was gone, but obviously it didnt go unnoticed. :grouphug: Gotta love this community.

Bad news tho. Im not sure when exactly, but since me and Gnasher broke up, he will at some point come pick up his computer. Ill only have a macintosh then. Ill be able to surf the forum, but not play the game.. Ive been offered a socmates old computer but he warned me it wasnt any good to play on however. Perhaps Ill invest in a good one, I need one anyway. Laptop then? I have a screen, keyboard and mouse, so thats no problem. Also a neat little stand for a laptop, really ment for mac but anyway.. I dunno, if anyone has any good ideas, please let met know. If Im buying one however Ill be building it (read: get friends to build it, I dont know $hit)

MARCO make PE playable for Macintosh too :D

Autoscanning?
Lately Ive been asked from several people about this..

Im not sure where exactly this rumour or understanding has emerged from.
But I do not autoclick scanning. I do not like it, I do not do it. I have almost no skills in scanning, and I never have one in inventory.
So now you know.

Biboca
Garagem
Favela
Fubanga
Maloca
Bocada
Maloca
Bocada
Fubanga
Favela
Garagem
Biboca, porra!
Ze do caixao
Zumbi
Lampiao

Hello uptown
Hello downtown
Hello midtown hello trenchtown

Ratamahatta....

Hello uptown
Hello downtown
Hello midtown
Hello trenchtown

Ratamahatta....

:banana:

In my place...

vidde.jpg

vidde2.jpg

vidde3.jpg

Found this on the net, its so cute :laugh:
Translated it to english..

Childrens thoughts about Marrige and love:

How do you decide who to marry?
-You have to find someone who likes the same stuff as you. For example if you like sports she must like that you like sports, and bring chips and soda for you while you watch! (Emil, 10 yrs)

is it better to be single or married?
-For girls it is better to be single then for boys. Boys needs someone to clean up after them! (Anna, 9 yrs)
-I get a headace just by thinking about it. Im only a child! (Adam, 9 yrs)

When is the right age to get married?
-No age is right, you have to be a idiot to marry. (Fredrik, 6 yrs)
-When you are 84, cuz then you are so old you dont have to do anything, jus lie in bed and love eachother all day long (Carola, 8 yrs)

How can a stranger tell if someone is married?
-Married people often look happy when talking to other people (Elin, 8 yrs)
-You will have to guess, but a good hint is that they both are screaming at the same child. (Sebastian, 8 yrs)

What does your mom and dad have in common?
-None of them wants more children. (Kicki, 8 yrs)

When is it allright to kiss someone?
-Its never okay to kiss a boy. They just drool on you. Thats why I quit doing it. (Jeanette, 10 yrs)
-You should never kiss a girl unless you have a ring and a videocamera, cuz she would like the wedding on tape. (Oskar, 10 yrs)

How would you make your marrige work?
-Tell her she's beautiful, even if she looks like a bulldozer. (Rick, 10 yrs)
-Its a smart thing to remember your love's name. Else you'll be in trouble. (?)
-If it is as hard to be in love as it is to learn how to write, I dont know if its worth it. (?)

rubberduckiegotpwnd.jpg

Rubber Ducky, you're the one.
You make bath time lots of fun
Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you!
Rubber Ducky, joys of joys
When I squeak you, you make noise!
Rubber Ducky, you're my very best friend, -it's true!

Everyday when I make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who' cute, yellow, and chubby.
rub-a-dub-a-dubby

Rubber Ducky you're so fine
And I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber Ducky, I'm awfully fond of you.

Everyday when I make my way to the tubby
I find a little fella who's cute, yellow, and chubby.
rub-a-dub-a-dubby!

Rubber Ducky, you're so fine
And I'm glad that you're mine
Rubber Ducky I'm awfully fond of...
Rubber Ducky I'd like a whole pond of . . .
Rubber Ducky I'm awfully fond of you.

Rubbadubbdubbie.. IM BACK!

Been a nice trip, exept my mom beeing flown down from the mountains yesterday with a helicopter because of what we thought was a kidneyattack but proved itself to be a gallstone..

Took alot of nice pics, I know some of you enjoy the pics so Ill post them here for you later -those that dont care for them will just have to ignore ;)

Some pics from this years easter holiday.

One of our camps, Dried and salted reindeer-beef on the fire, mmm..

Skam in scootergear! Orange even, to shout out my noobishness.

My only catch! lol, its pityful! I bet zippo is gonna mock me for this one..

Powerlines that is going over the plains to feed the cottage-areas with power. Nice weather, just the way its supposed to be in easter!

my stepdad, looking out over Bjørnlia to look for my little sister, who is skiing down the hills.

Well, I was gonna get drunk tonight.
So I went out and bought a few bottles of wine to get a little tipsy on.

Anyway, when I came back, I was gonna get the key out of my bag. Inside my bag was the winebottles aswell, wrapped in a plastic bag. I dropped my purse, and went NOOOoO!
Then I took out the winebottles, it looked like they were whole. Until the bottom just suddenly fell off on one of them..
This is the result.

stairway.jpg

What happens on different Celcius...

(Trøndere = from Trondheim, in mid-Norway. Finnmarkinger = From Finnmark, Northern Norway *where Im from*)

20 Degrees: Italians sleeps with two sheets.

19 degrees: Spanish people are putting on a warm sweater (if they can find one)

18 degrees: French people turn the heat on

15 grader: Trønders eat ice-cream and the spanish people are planning a trip to australia.

10 degrees:
Trønders drink beer outside.

5 degrees: italians are shaking uncontrollably.

3 degrees: Finnmarkings are bathing outside and italian cars wont start.

2 degrees: Finnmarkings are going to outdoor-concerts.

0 degrees: Water freezes, you can see your breath, and Finnmarkings puts on a t-shirt.

-5 degrees: French cars wont start, Trønders is planning their trip to spain.

-10 Degrees: Politicians are starting to talk about homeless, the cat insists on sleeing in your bed and american cars wont start.

-15 degrees:
German cars wont start.

-20 degrees:
People from Oslo wont stop whining, Swedish cars wont start, spanish people stop excisting, trønders are shovelling snow of their roof and Finnmarkings are trying to lick metal objects.

-25 degrees: Your eyelashes freeze together when you blink, the cat insists on sleeing inside your pyjamas, politicians are accutally doing something for the homeless and Finnmarkings are closing their bathroom-window.

-30 degrees: You can cut your breath in pieces and build a igloo, frenchmen disappears and Finnmarkings buttons up their shirt.

-35 degrees:
To cold to think, your planning a two week long spa. Japanease cars wont start and Finnmarkings puts on a warm sweater.

-40 degrees:
Hell freezes over, the polar bears goes on vacation and Finnmarkings orders hot chocklate on a soccermatch.

Last edited:
Back