Skam's Diary

Whats really happened lately? Hmmng ALOT I guess.

New Society Emerged!
A week ago, Gnasher left Black Pearl for some internal disputes with our leader. Which offcourse lead to that me, and the whole society (thats active) followed. We made a new society, currently known as Origin of Symmetry, where I am Colonel. We also have some new members, like Dash Smashing and Uncle Benny.
Now it seems the society is going well. I will work on a society website soon, I dont know if I have time for it tho before I leave for Turkey.
For some reason it seems DNA really wants me in their soc, Ive been told (several times) :D Its very flattering, but Im devoted to my society-people.

Bunny Healhty!
Last thursday I got a new medicine. And its working. Im healthy again! Only drawback is that I have immunesystem the size of a infant now.
Oh well, I can jump around like a healthy little bunny now, and its aaaall good!

Recent hoffies!
My lovely Gnasher got a 2,5k Allophyl right after mine and Hebupo's 3,4k Snarg. And after that I got a almost 600 ped Maffoid while I was skilling on ambu youngs! I think our IP was blessed those 2 weeks!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Also had a few globals, but this one:

that was special. Nobion predicted a global! :D My lil fortuneteller!
And no, he didnt scream "hof" before ever mob we shot. That was the first time he did acctually.

I also have a whole new set of clothing, cadet jacket and foxy stilettoes!

Skam Done, Over and out!

We have made some extrodinary finds this day on EF!
We have found my lost brother!!! :eek:

abu_thumb.jpg

skamabu2.JPG

See the familyresemmblence? :laugh:
My mommy or daddy, however,was a bunny. thats why I have the teeth and the ears (its under the fez on that pic so you cannot see them!)

We also discovered why my bunnyears are green and why Shadow-Ale is so... "special"...
We had a factory where we grew up, and it prolly let out some green goofy radioactive stuff!! :eek:

Helloooooooo! :D

Im in TURKEY!
and Ive been here about 2 weeks now so if anyone is wondering...
well offcourse I know some of you were when I saw a thread opened about it! FLATTERING :D

Yesterday I was on a boattrip around the shores of Çhesme, very nice, VERY!
Got a nice little tan too acctually! Most of the people got a baaad burn. But I was smart. I used sunblock! :D My over-polar-circle-skin cant handle the sun and I know it!

Weeeell anyway.. Nobody down here that plays PE. Ive found ONE person who does do play MMORPGS and it HAD to be WoW! :rolleyes:

I mean, what am I supposed to talk about with them then? I mean, with out PE there isnt a subject to talk about. Jeez, these people need to get a life! :rolleyes:

I miss home terribly much!
I miss Gnash, PE, my family and PRIVACY! Im with a group of 19 kids (Im oldest... ONE other over 18 and she is a 87er!) some of them are cool, but mostly its noisy and so thou-need-to-be-social attitude. I NEED my privacy!
...So I take it whenever I get it. Resulting that I am now on my... uh 8th book!

I think I need to list those Ive read..

Dan Brown -Deception Point
(dont remember) - A Clockwork Orange
(Dont remember) - Pavlos Dogs
Stephen King - Forbannelsen (The Curse?)
Agatha Christie - Elephants dont forget
Stephen Humpry Bogart - Play it again
Dean R Koontz - Dragontears
Dan Brown - Digital Fortress

Thank lootius there is a library in this place!!

BOOM!

Or so it has said... Twice now, during my stay here in turkey.
If you scroll up you see I have mentioned that Ive been in chesme..
Just the day I wrote that, a bomb went off there, outside a bank.

Today, another bomb went off in a litte bus... 4 people were killed.

I wanna go home now.

Hmmm... As for the post longer up, I belive the final deathcount after that last bomb was 7. They said it was a female suicidebomber who did it. Which makes me think what on EARTH drives these people. I have wondered about it before but Im doing it again, and when your so close it makes you think over and over and over about it.. and I have yet to come to a conclution that is satisfactionary, other then brainwashing.

And it seems to be so much now. London, Egypt, Turkey.. It makes me really appreciate to live where I do live, but it almost makes me feel guilty for thinking like that. Is that wrong? Im not sure anymore. Offcourse its human (well, not for suicidebombers obviously) to seek cover when the world is going crazy, but shouldnt you rather hold out a hand? But there's so little I can do. What CAN I do? Someone give me a clue! Why the hell isnt THAT after the news. "Here's what you can do to help" I remember there was stuff like that after the tsunami.. "Dial this number, give a few dollars, and go to sleep and dream like nothing ever happened!"

People seem to be far away nodding over others pain.. "thats a shame, thats really a shame". I can picture them holding sigars and drinking whisky, turning off the TV and forgetting all about it. Well I CANT FORGET ABOUT IT!

And it just feels so wrong, that when I was down in Turkey all I wanted was to go home and be safe. And when Im here, I wanna do something. I wanna do something, now that Im far away and "invalunerable". Dont think Im proud of myself cuz Im not. I feel like a lame-o-bastard who only can do so much good as long as they are safe themself. I feel like shit.

God I wanna SHAKE somebody! Punch, hit, kick, bite! What the hell is wrong with people? Why does everything have to be a powerplay?

Last edited:
I just woke up from a weird dream.
Gnash had just gotten a new car and licence, and suggested we ride to the border of finland and do some mining. I said sure, lets do it. If it gets late we can just sleep in the car!
So we drove to the border, where we eventually rigged up our mining gear. This dream was irl-style not PE-graphics btw. We were rigging up on a little shore, where there was a thin layer of mist 3-5 cms above ground. I saw some sparkling stones under ans started to mine them. Yay gold! And so I went on until the clouds became darker and darker and suddenly the sun stopped shining on the stones, so they werent blikning anymore. The layer of mist over the ground got thicker and more of it, making it hard to see where the gold was. I reached down to a spot where I thought I had seen gold earlier, and then suddenly, as if with some kind of force, I was dragged down under the mist, only that it wasnt mist, it was sand circling in the air after the mining, and it filled my mouth and nose and eyes and I couldnt see or breathe. I tried to get on my feets and Gnasher and someone else (im not quite sure who...) took each side of me and throwed me forward.. I scratched myself, ripped my clothings and was hurting all over, and now also utterly annoyed over what they just did. I stood up, and Gnash came over, looking confused, asking "what the hell just happened?" And I answered "Well... You can ask the sun about that"
Then the dream faded to real life where I heard the phone ringing. when I woke up I had a physical discomfort and were shivering. Im having a big problem understanding what the hell that dream ment.. I just needed to write this down before I go sleep again and loose the memory of it. Ill go sleep again now.

Silly Santa's!

Me, Darker and Bunny

sillysanta.jpg

Here, also Rep
sillysantas2.jpg

There was another Santa (Blackthorn) running around in twin too, but he ran off before we took the pics ;)
So watch out people, be nice! Santa's watching!

Me and Gnash had 2year anniversary yesterday! :inbed:

....aaaand Im going to school tomorrow :scared:

School went fine, tomorrow we are taking pictures of everyone on school who didnt care to buy their own pass-pics tho :eek: thats alot of people!
Plus we are gonna make a DVD out of some concert-films they recorded last year..

And about the last distress-calls... They made Essi dress for Essi, they put Nea as maker of supremacy, and the latest in the "PE+Gamerchicks" is obviously me..
whoswho.jpg

they cloned me :(

Edit: Dash just pointed out to me that my name is allready on one of THE most bought items ingame. Generic skill CHIP :laugh:

Last edited:
Seen the thread about the interview was locked today, maybe just as well -didnt see the discussion acctually going anywhere from there on.

But I should just remind that Reporters opinion on a matter doesnt come through in a interview its called beeing objective. A few people here have a "If I like the one you interview -then its a good interview. If I dont like the one you interview -its a bad interview, unless you make a fool of him."
Dont get me wrong, I can take critisism, but as everyone else Id like that to be constructive.

Anyway, the discussion about Bridge and MA was a good one I belive, alot of valid points came up and the community (most, not all) proved itself mature and intelligent once again.

Oh, and I went on a rep-tour today. Repped everyone I saw fit and negrepped those who should just have stayed out of the thread (not because of their opinion, rather the flaming/rant etc), aswell as a few other threads. "Enjoy". :D

Orgy in twin tonight -rrroarr :D

Foreplay:
orgy.jpg

orgy2.jpg

Roarr!
orgy3.jpg

orgy4.jpg

Do you see me?
Find Wally/Skam!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday DashSmashing! May your day be filled with world peace and global fluffypower. I know I want my day to be so..

Found a old pic of me and Gnash, just loved it so.. :girl:
meandgnash.jpg

<Song>
Bjørn Eidsvåg - Skyfri Himmel

Det einaste hu ønska seg det
va ein solskinnsdag - skyfri himmel
ein problemfri time i
gode venners lag - nykter, men svimmel
svimmel av glede - så glad for litt fred
det e'kje for møkje å ønska seg det
men hu vett det ska noke te
det e for tidå ikkje sånn livet e
Det va'kje sånn det sko vær
det va'kje sånn det sko bli
hu drømte som litå om
ei møkje bedre tid
hu drømte om det goda hu aldri fekk
alt sko bli bra bare hu kom seg vekk
det blei aldri slik
ein blir såra av for mange svik
(Refreng)
Det einaste hu ønska seg...
Dagen gjør vondt
og lyset e ingen venn
det e tryggast i mørket
med skoddene igjen
det e'kje alltid alt e lika kjekt å se
det kan vær greit å sleppa lys på det ein drive med
det va'kje sånn det sko vær
men mørket har et grådig begjær
Det e tungt å ta tebake ein barndom som e tatt
for kvert mislykka forsøk, blir ein bare mer forlatt
(Refreng)
Det einaste hu ønska seg...

</song>

Erf I tried to translate, but it honestly sound bad in english, lol.

All she ever wanted was a sunny day
skies cloudfree
a hour free of problems
in good friends company -Sober but dizzy
dizzy from happyness -so good to have peace
it really isnt really too much to wish for is it?
But it isnt to be.
She knows it takes something to break free.

It wasnt supposed to be like this,
this wasnt the plan.
She dreamt as little of a better time.
She dreamt about the good things that she always craved
Everything would be fine if she just got away
It was never to be
She got hurt by too many

Daytime hurt too much
and lights isnt her friend
its safer in the darkness
behind the curtains again
it isnt everything that is nice to see
Its okay to be blind to whats she's filling time with
it wasnt how it was supposed to be
but the darkness is too greedy

Its hard to take back
a childhood taken away
for every lousy try
you just drift more astray

All she ever wanted was a sunny day.

Cant seem to make up my mind (too much time on my hands hehe) about what siggy to use...

pinklips2.jpg

or
lovesiggi.jpg

or
pinkme.jpg

also made
darklips.jpg

which i like but doesnt fit my pink theme :silly2:

or my old
siggy2.jpg

Last edited:
memememe.jpg

New pic of me, been a long time since a real pic (not webcam) since I lost my camera. Got it back today :D

OoOH btw. Gnash is now working every hour Im awake and home, so I gotta make my OWN food now.

This have resulted in a series of unfortunate incidents.
#1: Friday a week ago, I was gonna cook noodles. I put on the plate, went to sit down in front of the computer. Something smells funny, I think it is the candle I just got.. Then I notice... whaat? smoke?
Aaand turn my head to see, the kitchen FULL OF WHITE SMOKE! I had put on the WRONG plate, and on that plate there was a waterheater... OF PLASTIC. I had to tip over the waterheater away from the plate, scrape away the melting plastic from the plate and run out and stay there...

#2: Day after I burned my fries black. Had forgotten about them till it started to smell.

#3: Day after THAT again I was gonna make fries again. Turned on the ovven and poof the power went out ...in the entire neighbourhood.
I really hope it was just a coincidence or someone upstairs does NOT want me cooking.

Since this CLEARLY means I cannot cook, Ive decided to eat whatever that looks like food!

Dinner For today:
rubberduckiegotpwnd.jpg

madskam.jpg

madskam2.jpg

Played with myself in photoshop :)

Last edited:
Finally got my memory card back with all my pictures from Turkey-trip!
Got to see all the nice (and not so nice) piccies I took during the summer!

I almost rofl'ed myself to death by this one:
Taken at the beach. Sand in my eyes, uncontrolable hair with salty seawater in it, a little sunburned cheeks, and a nagging turkish beach-guy who was constantly circling around us, and INSISTED on beeing taken pics of with us...

Kodak moment! :rofl:

More Piccies:

On a boat trip

Diva-Skam

Boat-Trip again!

somehow I always manage to hurt myself during vacations:

Last edited:
saintskam.jpg

I am Saint Skam Of The Wrench.

The wrench is holy.
It makes air into bombardos
melchi water to binary vodka's
dung to rugaritz.

Praise the Wrench.

lookit my purdy halo!

Last edited:
Its really rare then I get so excited for someone else's hof (except Gnash's!)

But this time when I read the forum, my hands started shaking and I immedeatly logged in to say a HUUUGE grats to Starman!
If there is anyone, ANYONE who deserves it -its him! :clap:

So much stress on school lately. Im going nuts. And on top of it all it seems I have gotten "mouse wrist" or "tennis elbow" or whatever its named. So I need to go easy on the playing, really easy. It sucks, not only cant I not play but all our schoolwork is in computers aswell. And as soon as I start writing anything longer or clicking rapidly I get almost like cramps in my arm.
Also noticed something. On my ringfinger on right hand I thought I had gotten a zit, (I thought wtf, a zit on a finger?) but turns out its a blister!

Ahh the life of a addict ehy?

Edit:
<[BAHQ]Jove> tendonitis
<[BAHQ]Jove> or RSI repetitive strain injury

I do NOT appreciate badmouthing friends of mine behind their back to me and not even trying to listen to my arguments to show the person is otherwise. I do not appreciate beeing pushed in the middle of two friends, and I think those that put me in such a position does care less about me as a friend, then I do for them if I accept it. If I decline such a position I do not like to be treated badly for it.
Do not judge me from who my friends are if your unable to see the good in them. I am. In my book, every good part of someone is worth 1000 times more then ever bad part. Maybe Im just naive, but thats a huge part of what makes me me, and if you dont appreciate it, understand it or respect it, you wont be able to be a friend of mine fully.

Dont think Ill go out after all today, even tho I had been working my alco % to go out. Ill go sleep instead. Im exhausted.
Was in finland today. 10 hour roadtrip. Bought Minttu and Salmiakki. And some meat.
I saw the first snow this season that has stayed on the ground. I took a few pics. Ill post later. Also, a car had slid off the icy road and gotten a huge dent. Nothing unusual, but just an observation.

Last edited:
A few pics I took yesterday:

This is from Alta, the seaview:
barents2.jpg

First snow fallen (a little late if you ask me!)
road.jpg

Scaaary house we passed:
house.jpg

Alta River:
snow.jpg

I wanted to take some pics of the Aurora (Northern Lights) while I had the EOS of Gnash's sister. But it was cloudy :( My regular digitalcam cant catch the light (must have high exposure-time) properly..
Think Ill buy me a EOS maybe.

Last edited:
What old TV-series does this remind you of:
charliesangels_915914.jpg

I know what Im thinking! Charlie and his angels! :laugh:

*reads Sveta's Diary*
We lost a angel :(

Had a weird nightmare tonight.

I dreamt it was early morning, and me and my stepbrother were alone in my childhood house. I was supposed to go to school but got stuck on the computer, logged on here and saw a thread noticing MindBuster had died.
I started crying, and people around me started crying too but I felt in the air that they were just pushing their tears out, not meaning it really.

I didnt go to school, and excused it to my stepbrother by saying that MB had died. when my mom came home I just acted like normal and like I had been to school and just came home. I had been sitting in a bathrope all day so minutes before she entered the house I put on my clothing, and two set of pants. I remember thinking in the dream "two set of pants? wtf?" but I still took them on.

My mom and stepdad were going to a party that evening so we were home alone again. My stepbrother invited all "his girls" over to slumberparty. First we were sleeping in our normal rooms, but then a girl got killed and nobody knew who the killer was. This part of the dream I dont remember well, I just remember it have happened from later in the dream.
Well
Later in the dream we knew someone were after us. Someone were constantly throwing things at us, shards of glass, books etc. but we couldnt see where it came from.

Me and my stepbrother went to sleep in a different room so we could look out for eachother. Now this is weird, we never had a good relationship irl and we dont speak to eachother or even greet when we meet on the street (hah that ryhmed..) However, we moved into another room, which was suddenly in a hall that seemed like a dorm, but it was a part of the house,it just never were there irl. The room was completely white, and the bedsheets were made of the material used in bandage. Opposite of my bed were a white closet and inside it were a Washingmachine. I took all my dirty clothing and put it in the machine, and also the outer set of pants.

We were putting on our pyjamas, and suddenly one of the girls came running. She had a brown silkpyjamas dress with yellow, big dots on. She looked frightened and turned to us and said "you have to come, someone threw junk-food everywhere!!"
We ran to their room, and there was, as she said, food everywhere. noodles, burgers, salads... And also shards of glass on the floor. Food smashed all over the walls and their clothing. One of the girls, I knew was the one that was most attacked by these recent attacks, so everyone thought she was next in the killer's line. I picked up a pack of beef and threw it on her, cuz deep inside something told me she was the killer. She just took it, and looked at me with angry eyes. Then everyone looked at me like I was a alien, and I said sorry since I knew the feeling I had about her beeing the killer didnt really have any grounds.

Then I woke up. Kinda, I was halfway asleep still.
I went to the bathroom, and for some reason I felt like there was someone looking through the windows of the apartment, peeping at me. I was so scared, since the feeling from the dream was still there. When I went to bed again I felt horrible since the bedroom is quite large and someone could be hiding in it.
Eventually I fell to sleep again.

The dream in itself wasnt so scary to think of after, But it was really scary IN IT. It all felt very real then.

I have a secretI have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secret I have a secretI have a secretI have a secretI have a secret

IM DYING TO TELL!

Bloody hell, WHAT a day!

Allright, so first I get to borrow a Mod Merc! Now thats huge for little teeny weeny nuba me! Happy like a bunny in a candyfilled easteregg I went out to hunt on my favorite spot, trox/goki and armax S of Zeus. I was kinda hoping MAYBE Id get a global on 400 peds ammo -since Im using a MM and all!

And then suddenly *golden swirl and trumpets* THIS pops up after 50 peds ammo wasted... 3533 Ped Armax. I dont even realize this is big, I thought I globaled. Then I see the "1k" stacks in lootwindow. I thought I screenied it but obviously didnt, so when I went to make a screen for EF in my inventory my pedstack says this:
wtf.jpg

And now I go WTF and checks hoftable again.. "it WAS 3k I looted right?" (btw at this time I didnt know the exact number of the loot, I just noticed it was over 3k :silly: ) and checks out it was. So I wonder what the HELL is this? Is MA fucking with my head? And I try dragging it into Pedcard to see if its just a temporary bug. And it is.

And today I also passed MindBuster and now stand as most repped on EF. Im very flattered, but I kinda feel the holy admin should be on top!

Oh and yesterday was nice too! :) or was it friday.. Friday was yesterday. Okay. Now. No, I dont remember. I know since thursday Lactarius in my soc has been sleeping over. He went home today. During that period Ive gotten one global and bought a pulsar shirt! Thats one nifty shirt -and rare! Me so proud! If you complain about me not knowing in what timeorder these events had Ill blame that I was slighty drunk yesterday.
Thanks for your attention.

SKAM HAPPEH!

Back