Skilling for the Universe

Have you changed your skilling goals with the new planets in mind?

• No - my goals remain the same

Votes: 68 62.4%
  • Yes - my goals have changed - please discuss

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • I don't plan to visit the new planets

Votes: 11 10.1%
  • I like to chase cats and squirrels

Votes: 23 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Great Dane

Dominant
Society
SynerGen
Great Dane Escape
Many of us have short, intermediate and long-term skilling goals. Have you altered your skilling goals with the new planets in mind?

My goals have been concentrated in the areas of texture manufacturing, laser hunting and laser weapons manufacture. But knowing that time travel will open new eras, I am starting to work on my melee skills.

Have you made any changes to your skilling goals? Are you considering changes?

not even an afterthought at this point. i'm just gonna keep playing the way i always do

Hello! I didn´t even started skilling, I´m just looking around for something to start with :)

Jill

Maybe sell all my skills so i wont lose 300 ped every 500 ped ammo ... ?:scratch2:

I don't think skills in one planet have effect on others..so why change your preferences unnecessarily?

I don't think skills in one planet have effect on others..so why change your preferences unnecessarily?

well... some parts (planets) will have the same skills, but some will have new ones :)

Nope no changes. We dont even know how it will work yet till we see the first planet partner out. I did reassess my skill plan with vu 10 tho, it was greatly accelerated just because vu 10 has made the game more fun for me.

One specific wish tho, im hoping for a melee only area on one of the planets with better skilling weapons then cylapso offers so i can skill it up some for hp. The options for melee on cylapso mostly suck(eco wise).

Many of us have short, intermediate and long-term skilling goals. Have you altered your skilling goals with the new planets in mind?

My goals have been concentrated in the areas of texture manufacturing, laser hunting and laser weapons manufacture. But knowing that time travel will open new eras, I am starting to work on my melee skills.

Never actually thought of this, but why would I change my skilling? I don't even know what the new planets will have, or if you can travel from one to an other.

I haven't "changed" per say, but have been paying MORE attention to neglected ones, such as my melee and long blades.

No changes, but I am saving up a bit for the new planets. So my skilling (if you could ever of called it that) has gone down.

Goals remain the same can only be affected by other Dynamics :D

I don't think new planets will utilize anything else besides the amount on our pedcards.

I don't think new planets will utilize anything else besides the amount on our pedcards.

I think it's on record somewhere, one of the radio interviews with MindArk executives I think, that at least some of the new planets would utilize some existing avatar skills.

But it wouldn't surprise me if existing skills were supplemented by some kind of 'skills modifier': some kind of skill or attribute that you could only acquire by hunting or whatever on the new planet.

Since my goal has always been to have fun and stay with EU to see what the path and future of EU will look like, I obviously don't have a reason to change my goals.

Skills come in whenever the green line wants to appear in the chat. That will never make me a Grand Master in anything or neither reach 1,000 HP. Since I know that and I'm comfortable with it, I'm ok :).

sold my a10X amps as price went up as i unlucked coolness. now all blp to lvl 50 hit and dmg, then i will re-look at my goals again.

Haven't thought much about it...depends on what the skill sets are, and if and how the current skills are going to be utillized. i can't imagine the old skills will be completely useless just because of new planets. if anything, i'm hoping they'll stack similar to the way they do now.

I've never been OVERLY concerned with skills. I figure they'll come along as I play. Wouldn't mind some more crafting skills though, and I was doing a little more skilling on them then usual not long ago, but there's a number of reasons why I've scaled that back quite a bit. I guess not knowing what the new planets will bring might be something that played into that...

As far as just playing the game though, the promise of the new planets coming hasn't changed my play style too much...

Back