Buying: Small Shitty Appartment

danimal01

Elite
Society
AoE - Agents of Entropy
Daniel Danimal Diep
As the title states. I'm buying a small shitty apartment. Don't care about view or location but it has to be on Calypso and easy for me to get to. Offering 150PEDs.

~Danimal

Loco Loco Loco

As the title states. I'm buying a small shitty apartment. Don't care about view or location but it has to be on Calypso and easy for me to get to. Offering 150PEDs.

~Danimal

I'm not saying you're a fanny, but....you're a fanny.

^ - don't care about location but it has to be easily reached and on Calypso?! At least try and be consistent within the same sentence.:dunce:

I'm not saying you're a fanny, but....you're a fanny.

^ - don't care about location but it has to be easily reached and on Calypso?! At least try and be consistent within the same sentence.:dunce:

I don't get it? I was just saying I don't care where it is .. i.e. Treasure Island, Medusa etc... all I care is that it's on Calypso period. Don't care about "view" nor having a big/huge/gigantic apartment. Just need a small crummy one in the middle of nowhere that I can find myself. I don't care about people comming to visit it all I care about is being able to find it and that it is on Calypso.

~Danimal

I don't get it? I was just saying I don't care where it is .. i.e. Treasure Island, Medusa etc... all I care is that it's on Calypso period. Don't care about "view" nor having a big/huge/gigantic apartment. Just need a small crummy one in the middle of nowhere that I can find myself. I don't care about people comming to visit it all I care about is being able to find it and that it is on Calypso.

~Danimal
That's how I read it... Good luck on your hunt! ;)

Back