So MA/FPC is not at CES 2010 - lets meet in Vegas anyway !

Zefram

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Hi everyone,

as we know MA/FPC is not gonna be at CES with a booth next Jan.
Hmmm, so what ! Lets meet during the CES weekend anyway and have some fun :beerchug::dance:
I am gonna be in Vegas from Jan. 8th-16th since a friend from Berlin, Germany, who also is an EU player is flying over there so I thought I should bring up the general idea.

Anyone up for it ? Best date would be Friday, 8th or Saturday 9th, I would prefer Saturday though. Hotel rooms are available for reasonable prices (compared to 2008) on expedia.com if you wanna stay overnight.

It's probably because they've still only got a partial implementation of what they had the same time last year.

We're still waiting for a long list of stuff to be reimplemented and not being able to give reasonable dates as to when its coming back doesn't go down well at trade shows.

For example, Marco has given an estimate of first half of 2010 to get makeup back :eek: only a 6 month window :laugh: and tbh MA will probably miss it.

2011 and they'll be there in full force with all the other planets.

Bit late in planning for most folks I would imagine. But if some folks can make it, that would be very cool.

Since I live here, I, of course will be happy to show up. :D

FFS MA :scratch2:

print some cds and get some monitors up.

crap games that have 0 players are dooing it why not you ?

ok half the stuff isn't implemented yet but i'm shure you can wow a fiew people with the graphics and the usual " safest, bestest, blabla, real cash economy " stuff

I dont think CES attracts many end users.

...correct me if i am wrong but MA reps (David and JB) will be at CES this year but there won't be a booth or Ambassadors to run.

Didn't JB say this during my Interview with him in November??

darri
:cool:

I dont think CES attracts many end users.

I know of a few new players from those conventions and I believe one or two are NBK ;)

...correct me if i am wrong but MA reps (David and JB) will be at CES this year but there won't be a booth or Ambassadors to run.

Didn't JB say this during my Interview with him in November??

Correct. One will be here. I think two or more of them sans booth.

Yeah David and JB will be there...so lets sneak up on them :D

Yeah David and JB will be there...so lets sneak up on them :D

haha thats Exactly why they dont have a booth.. they gettin nervous now ALL the natives are getting restless.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TywmpMQYojs[/YOUTUBE]

Back