Some people that pvp are cowards.

Status

kosmos

Marauder
Society
Omnia
KosmosZ Zeas Aer
Pvp is fine. we have many areas for it. even a whole continent for it. but when someone does it at a tp to decay your armor and to be a childish griever they are fucking retarded and its bullshit. Anyone does it to me again i will report them to mindark for harassment.

kosmos

Harassment lolz, its called pvp. Learn the safe paths to the tp or get killed!
Only one tp I know has no safe path, so if you want to avoid decay and death go practice now! :wise:

Pvp is fine. we have many areas for it. even a whole continent for it. but when someone does it at a tp to decay your armor and to be a childish griever they are fucking retarded and its bullshit. Anyone does it to me again i will report them to mindark for harassment.

kosmos

I understand it is irritating to be pk'd outside of lootable areas as there does not appear to be any sense in it.

Harassment is not typically applicable in any PvP enabled areas, it is your choice to go there. Not being allowed back to a TP to get out of area is unfortunate but that is the risk you take. In the past there were whole socs that would cause mischief in these areas, CK spring to mind ;) and despite the annoyance they caused it added something to the game.

I do not really see this being harassment unless they stand at a tp and kill you several times before you can tp away. But most of these nibs just want the one kill and might do a second for giggles. Ofcourse if you chat at them and give them attention then your done for lmao.

Player vs Player is a part of the colonist experience...

Harassment lolz, its called pvp. Learn the safe paths to the tp or get killed!
Only one tp I know has no safe path, so if you want to avoid decay and death go practice now! :wise:

i don't have to learn shit. do it to me and get reported its simple

I understand it is irritating to be pk'd outside of lootable areas as there does not appear to be any sense in it.

Harassment is not typically applicable in any PvP enabled areas, it is your choice to go there. Not being allowed back to a TP to get out of area is unfortunate but that is the risk you take. In the past there were whole socs that would cause mischief in these areas, CK spring to mind ;) and despite the annoyance they caused it added something to the game.

I do not really see this being harassment unless they stand at a tp and kill you several times before you can tp away. But most of these nibs just want the one kill and might do a second for giggles. Ofcourse if you chat at them and give them attention then your done for lmao.

explain why a tp is pvp enabled and how that makes sense.

kosmos

ps if you can in a logical way i will give you 100 peds :eyecrazy:

Last edited:

kosmos

simple it is a bug and yes they are in pvp zones. Safe zones were added to these pvp zones. If something happens and this safe zone gets a glitch, it goes to its default pvp zone.

You should possibly just report the bug every time you get killed. and ask the game for reimbursement of decay.

kosmos

simple it is a bug and yes they are in pvp zones. Safe zones were added to these pvp zones. If something happens and this safe zone gets a glitch, it goes to its default pvp zone.

You should possibly just report the bug every time you get killed. and ask the game for reimbursement of decay.

I know its a bug and people exploit it because ma has shitty code (see/fpc now) that they don't fix.

mommy mommy... timmy called my ugly... buuhuuu!!!

This is what your saying...

Now grow up!

its grown up to harass people as well.

in the tou somewhere it says participants aren't supposed to interfere with others gameplay so this is ok? right.
kosmos

Grown ups go to heaven - hella badasses go to rock stars

I know its a bug and people exploit it because ma has shitty code (see/fpc now) that they don't fix.

its grown up to harass people as well.

in the tou somewhere it says participants aren't supposed to interfere with others gameplay so this is ok? right.

kosmos

Its not a bug- its part of the fun of e.U.!

Rock stars pwning since june 28th 2010!

Proud member rock stars
Jedi
Force Majeure

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not a bug- its part of the fun of e.U.!

Rock stars pwning since june 28th 2010!

Proud member rock stars
Jedi
Force Majeure

Shooting someone that doesn't shoot back is so much fun :rolleyes:

I guess its player vs themselves lol

sounds like griever behavior to me

kosmos

Last edited by a moderator:
In pvp i take the kill any way i can.

Shooting someone that doesn't shoot back is so much fun :rolleyes:

I guess its player vs themselves lol

sounds like griever behavior to me

kosmos

And Kos i know what your saying and i know pking is not eco- but fun it is and just be mindful of a few t.p.s, and am sure you can more then handle most in a "fire fight!" see you around soon mi amigo.

Jedi
Force Majeure

I have to agree with Kos, TP killing is cowardly. You want to PK? Go do it in the lootable areas or show some sence of honor.

Just one more reason to stay away from Rocktropia. It's great how we are getting more options of where we can go to have fun. Not much longer till the next planet opens up. :)

That is not true. The bug is that when you travel anywhere on Amethera or somewhere that is PvP outside of LA through the TP your avatar crosses through those PvP areas to get to the next TP and the 30 second PvP timer starts on anyone who just traveled. Watch your PvP indicator next time you travel. It flashes orange for a second.:wise:

Awww is you special. Go ask yer mommy to rub yer tummy ;)

Never complain. Never explain.

Henry Ford (1863-1947) American industrialist.

PS: I bet you are that youtube Britney Crybaby guy right ? Yeaaaaa, thats you man, thats you Take a look, yeaaa thats you...You know...they crying....they crying and whining. And the makeup man, yea the make up !. Thats you man, thats you :silly:

Last edited:
LOL OP you have no ground on a harassment case to MA as it is PVP. I can stand all day and stop you from ever using the TP without any consequences except perhaps for the rep from doing so. I remember a case from someone on RT locking a TP and asking a fee to pass and nothing happened to that person and to my knowledge that person still does it every now and then even though probably hundreds of support cases has been logged against them by now. Simple thing is it is legal to kill you as much as anyone want if your in PVP as no one forced you to enter that PVP zone. I agree that it is not honorable doing that but that is just a fact of life that not everyone do it the honorable way.

The only choices you have is. Avoid those TPs if possible. use a teleport chip to another TP. Fight your way out and if you cant do it yourself ask for some help from friends or hire a mercenary or 3 to take care of that person. Take off your armor and just waste their ammo or log off and back in later. Logging a support case for harassment will be useless and in making this thread I'm certain your just encouraging that individual some more due to over reacting to the situation. Your also probably putting yourself on some other PKers kill lists right now that like it when ppl react and complain about being PKd.

LOL OP you have no ground on a harassment case to MA as it is PVP. I can stand all day and stop you from ever using the TP without any consequences except perhaps for the rep from doing so. I remember a case from someone on RT locking a TP and asking a fee to pass and nothing happened to that person and to my knowledge that person still does it every now and then even though probably hundreds of support cases has been logged against them by now. Simple thing is it is legal to kill you as much as anyone want if your in PVP as no one forced you to enter that PVP zone. I agree that it is not honorable doing that but that is just a fact of life that not everyone do it the honorable way.

The only choices you have is. Avoid those TPs if possible. use a teleport chip to another TP. Fight your way out and if you cant do it yourself ask for some help from friends or hire a mercenary or 3 to take care of that person. Take off your armor and just waste their ammo or log off and back in later. Logging a support case for harassment will be useless and in making this thread I'm certain your just encouraging that individual some more due to over reacting to the situation. Your also probably putting yourself on some other PKers kill lists right now that like it when ppl react and complain about being PKd.

incorrect i believe...

when veterans keep noobs and new player trapped at a tp , or block a place like some jerks already did at cayuze . do i think its lame , and they must miss something importand , because they ruin the game for other , and maybe make some angry enough not to log in anymore.
killing a noob once in pvp is ok but it should not end in terror :wise:

Welcome to Entropia Universe, the virtual world of a-holes and greed... Hope you enjoy your stay. :girl:

Just one more reason to stay away from Rocktropia. It's great how we are getting more options of where we can go to have fun. Not much longer till the next planet opens up. :)

This happen everywhere and I believe Kosmos is referring to Amethera...

As i am "that someone on Rocktropia" i can tell you that you are both right and wrong. I can also tell you that i would do it again & and that i have taken peds by some oil riggers to PK their buddies so they can get the oil :) So untill i am officially told that this is not allowed in pvp i see no prob with being "entrepreneurial" in pvp. I am a Mercenary after all ;) Now how do you like that ? LMAO

Last edited:
Therefore i usually keep ¨my ass out of PVP if not nessecary
Getting ganked/pk´d isnt that bad, i gain some free skills but tbh I get no satisfaction YET in pvp :)

As i am "that someone on Rocktropia" i can tell you that you are both right and wrong. I can also tell you that i would do it again & and that i have taken peds by some oil riggers to PK their buddies so they can get the oil :) So untill i am officially told that this is not allowed in pvp i see no prob with being "entrepreneurial" in pvp. I am a Mercenary after all ;) Now how do you like that ? LMAO

LMFAO, u rockstars wanna be pkers are so full of shit and urself, LMFAO, kinda pathetic

kosmos

i guess no1 force you to wear armor, or to shoot back.
so instead of reporting people, you may try a support case to disable pvp around a TP :D
but i guess that would be a no no from MA, because they make it possible.

It is actually against the EULA to keep someone from being able to enjoy the game, so I guess that making someone unable to reach a tp would be doing that... think I have heard of people reporting for that in the past at least?

killing a noob once in pvp is ok but it should not end in terror :wise:

Like RockStars killing noobs trying to reach the tp in PvP in RT and then demanding they pay a fee to get out of there, causing the newbies to want to leave the game, yeah :coffee:

kosmos

It is done so that it would enrage players who get shot at and make them spend peds by either wearing armor next time and baring some decay to survive while getting away or shooting/talking back at the attacker, in both of these cases giving the attacker more reason to shoot others more for the fun of it.

Whatever the case, each time somebody "griefs" another player it gives additional PED to MA without the need to return any of the tt back to those players, thus they are prone to just pretending it's a feature, or that they're busy implementing other features rather than openly admitting it's a bug.

Why do you think they made vehicles with weapons for each? They want players to do this.

I can see where and who killed you as it happened to me sometimes. Near some TP on ametherat here is a short area between tp and auction where some people use it to pk other for easy kills . I find it lame but it's MA bug :mad:

It's very frustrating to get killed while you go to auction house. I feel the same as you. I hope MA will fix this.

There is only one bug concerning players getting killed in pvp. That bug is you, bugging me with your frekking bug me this bug me that. Tell you what, bug GERrrrr off :tongue2:

There is only one bug concerning players getting killed in pvp. That bug is you, bugging me with your frekking bug me this bug me that. Tell you what, bug GERrrrr off :tongue2:

:D
Actually it is abusing that some certain TPs are no longer covered by the safe zone (bug abuse)...
this it different to "enter at own risk", as you cannot even get from the service center to the TP now.

Shooting unarmoured, unarmed and unaware people in the back to get a spree hof is your idea of fame?
Go in the octagon and try to shoot people who actually shoot back.

Low self-esteem makes people do weird things...

Status
Back