Some people that pvp are cowards.

Status
Yesterday when I was advertising an event, someone tried to kill me at Akmuul. I was unarmoured and didn't fap, and in the time it took me to get from the TP to the service centre and back again, and choose my next TP from the map, they'd hit me six times without killing me, didn't even break my stride :laugh:

I didn't see who it was and couldn't be bothered to shoot back, I had a job to do. In hindsight I wish I'd at least looked to see who these idiot noob was :D

Was it you Daisy? :laugh:

:D
Actually it is abusing that some certain TPs are no longer covered by the safe zone (bug abuse)...
this it different to "enter at own risk", as you cannot even get from the service center to the TP now.

Shooting unarmoured, unarmed and unaware people in the back to get a spree hof is your idea of fame?
Go in the octagon and try to shoot people who actually shoot back.

Low self-esteem makes people do weird things...

No. Fame is that you know who i am, but i dont know who you are lmao Mwahahaha :lolup:

Last edited:
pvp is pvp.. makes EU a bit more exciting..

Rony was standing on the roof of segna building one time sniping ppl that tried to run away with his tango.. I was just trying to go out to the itums.. was fun.. I didnt cry nor report him for harassment.. cus Im a man.. and men solve their own problems them selfs.. with a fucking baseball bat..

Was it you Daisy? :laugh:

Get your gear on and come try me. I know Blueboys "lootable 6 man pvp" crew were taking out their frustrations on passers by after i left them all for dead Mwahaha :tongue2:

No, fame is that you know who i am, but i dont know who you are lmao Mwahahaha :lolup:

... said the noob who plays EU for half a year and chipped up to be able to use a LR48... :laugh:
What's your agility again - 10?

I'd prefer being unknown than begin famous for cowardice.

... said the noob who plays EU for half a year and chipped up to be able to use a LR48... :laugh:
What's your agility again - 10?

I'd prefer being unknown than begin famous for cowardice.

That the best come back line you could come up with lmao. See my signature which will explain your condition :)

Where can I get popcorn?:popcorn:

Player vs Player is a part of the colonist experience...

well say and i say more this rule is with us since beginning of game ...
Now im sure u know this place better :D

i don't have to learn shit. do it to me and get reported its simple

explain why a tp is pvp enabled and how that makes sense.

kosmos

ps if you can in a logical way i will give you 100 peds :eyecrazy:

This is what I would refer to as a F.O.M.A competition!

Safe to dance - pvp anywhere - is pvp - the zone!

pvp is pvp.. makes EU a bit more exciting..

Rony was standing on the roof of segna building one time sniping ppl that tried to run away with his tango.. I was just trying to go out to the itums.. was fun.. I didnt cry nor report him for harassment.. cus Im a man.. and men solve their own problems them selfs.. with a fucking baseball bat..

We can dance - be it "t.Ps" or pvp4 or oil rig - rock stars - pk all! - we play the game - it is a game you nibs!

Proud member rock stars
Jedi
Force Majeure

Last edited by a moderator:
As i am "that someone on Rocktropia" i can tell you that you are both right and wrong. I can also tell you that i would do it again & and that i have taken peds by some oil riggers to PK their buddies so they can get the oil :) So untill i am officially told that this is not allowed in pvp i see no prob with being "entrepreneurial" in pvp. I am a Mercenary after all ;) Now how do you like that ? LMAO

Actually it was not you that I was referring to nor someone from your soc. Cant remember the avatar name but ill recognize it when I see it again. Your not the only one up to this.

I was also shoot at akmuul tp by a member of rockstars.

Its like in Esop´s fable. Scorpio killed that frog, because he simply couldnt let her live. PPl killing other at tps are bad hunters, poor minners and horrible crafters. They can do nothing only killing others. Their only way to Hof list is killing 10 unarmored ppl at tps...
Thats all they know, thats all what are they capable to do :wise:

Let them face real Pkers in lootable and they will meltdown .)

And please no pics, dear Rockretards, how you killed once or twice hulk. :laugh:

oi MATHO because you asked :p

I was also shoot at akmuul tp by a member of rockstars.

Its like in Esop´s fable. Scorpio killed that frog, because he simply couldnt let her live. PPl killing other at tps are bad hunters, poor minners and horrible crafters. They can do nothing only killing others. Their only way to Hof list is killing 10 unarmored ppl at tps...
Thats all they know, thats all what are they capable to do :wise:

Let them face real Pkers in lootable and they will meltdown .)

And please no pics, dear Rockretards, how you killed once or twice hulk. :laugh:

Rock stars are cross trained to function in all pvp environs on all operational planets - so say what you wish - we pwn all - and all it takes is any "one" rock star in any pvp area - we are use to fighting 5to 1 min odds - and when its one on one like in above vid - they all run - thats the definition of "coward" in my book. Yeah all to easy!

Proud member rock stars
Force Majeure

Rock stars are blah... Bs... Blah... Bs... Blah... Bs... Blah... Bs.... Yeah all to easy!
Proud member rock stars
Force Majeure

Yeah you are the greatest PK'er on earth....Hail!!!!!
But just a second!!!!
What happened to what Daddy said?
NEVERDIE said:
It has been brought to my attention that the Planet Partner Agreement strictly Prohibits Planet Owners or planet Partner Employees from Playing Entropia universe with private Avatars...

Aren't you working for Jonny anymore?
Did he fire you from the '':eyecrazy:busssssinesssss:eyecrazy:''?
Or it is just no respect to the rules?
Sil$

But just a second!!!!

Sil$

Not that it even remotely applies to anyone is RS, but why dont you define the word "play " for us in the context that is has been written in over there ?

LOL you fool

But just a second!!!!

Sil$

Look to cyrene and arkadia - players/owners then we chat about rules - nuf said wanabe

Jedi
Force Majeure

Thats all they know, thats all what are they capable to do

you forgot "want to do"

yes ppl.. there is players in EU that dont give a flying fuck about making money.. they just want to pkpk and have fun

you forgot "want to do"

yes ppl.. there is players in EU that dont give a flying fuck about making money.. they just want to pkpk and have fun

no i didnt styrm :)

They simply cant. Thats all.

They are so narrowminded they simply canot understand one simple premise: making kills here( and so-called promo for RT too), makes decay that goes to FPC´s pocket, not ND´s lol.
So what do you expect from ppl like these to do? Basic filters ... maybe :D

And I better wont comment that childish adding pics and movies to every reply.
Kindergarten is it .)

Ouh, and force - there is a caps lock button on left side of keyboard, try it sometimes :D

Last edited:
Look to cyrene and arkadia - players/owners then we chat about rules - nuf said wanabe

Jedi
Force Majeure

Okay I don't really care about the PK issue but don't you think your being a poor representative of NDS in this thread? The constant CAPS and a shear disregard for rules is bad PR. Just my thought.

Jedi
Force Majeure

I dont see any Arkadia or Cyrene online so i dont know what is happening there...
When they launch their games i will have a look and we can discuss what they are doing...

My question was simple even for you to understand...
MA stated that you cannot have a private avatar while working for ND studios(FACT)...
Your boss confirmed that!
You as an employee of Neverdie Studios are you refusing to comply with MA rules?
Yes or No?

Sil$

This happen everywhere and I believe Kosmos is referring to Amethera...

Lol oops my bad.

That said, the fine folk of RockStars are doing a sterling job in this thread, representing their home planet and illustrating my point. Repeatedly pking someone to prevent them from porting out is pretty sucky behaviour no matter which planet you do it on.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

no i didnt styrm :)

They simply cant. Thats all.

They are so narrowminded they simply canot understand one simple premise: making kills here( and so-called promo for RT too), makes decay that goes to FPC´s pocket, not ND´s lol.
So what do you expect from ppl like these to do? Basic filters ... maybe :D

And I better wont comment that childish adding pics and movies to every reply.
Kindergarten is it .)

Ouh, and force - there is a caps lock button on left side of keyboard, try it sometimes :D

yes.. you did forget to write it..

so you dont think they can just chip in if they wanted to start crafting or something? just like everyone else.. but they want to pkpk.. cant understand why ppl is mad because of it.. they are having fun.. and it becomes even more fun when half the community starts crying about it..

dunno how old you are in game but you dont have to hunt,craft,mine if you dont want too.. you can buy an opalo and go out trying to kill ppl if you really want.. the point here is not that it will be impossible to kill someone with the opalo, the point is that its funny.. and if you chose to run around in a pvp area its your own fault... and you should be prepared for anything.. se them as mobs instead.. they will attack you if they see you..

That the best come back line you could come up with lmao. See my signature which will explain your condition :)

"come back line"?? :scratch2:
I don't argue with trolling self-righteous idiots, no idea why my comment appears like argueing to you...

And your sig.... just shows that you're a hopeless noob - what else am i supposed to find there?

Not surprisingly you dodged my question - what is your agility?
(and yes, we do demand a screenie)

yes.. you did forget to write it..

so you dont think they can just chip in if they wanted to start crafting or something? just like everyone else.. but they want to pkpk.. cant understand why ppl is mad because of it.. they are having fun.. and it becomes even more fun when half the community starts crying about it..

dunno how old you are in game but you dont have to hunt,craft,mine if you dont want too.. you can buy an opalo and go out trying to kill ppl if you really want.. the point here is not that it will be impossible to kill someone with the opalo, the point is that its funny.. and if you chose to run around in a pvp area its your own fault... and you should be prepared for anything.. se them as mobs instead.. they will attack you if they see you..

No I didnt :D

If you find pleasure in killing unarmored ppl, mostly noobs, you are simply not capable to do anything else :)

Because killing 10 mobs doesnt sound like "tam ta da daa" and it also doesnt show your name in hof list. Killing 10 noobs does. Thats why they do it.

Because hofing in classic profession means lot of work, lot of losses ( not only 10-20 shots from rifle).

RT are are noobs inside - in their minds.

They can have more hp or skills as I do (it is all chiped in anyway) but they will remain noobs for me as long as will they behave as noobs.

Its that simple.

Last edited:
TP kills, RT kills ..
This is cool. You come at certain place and ppl happy loose ammo on you.
A lot free dodge skilling, no need to find robots for that.
We shud recoment that to all newcomers as free and fast skillig up metod.
And in most cases you can be afk, youst leaving your ava at revival in good hands of our trainers. And is free...
Good news from other planets ...

Last edited:

If you find pleasure in killing unarmored ppl, mostly noobs, you are simply not capable to do anything else :)

Because killing 10 mobs doesnt sound like "tam ta da daa" and it also doesnt show your name in hof list. Killing 10 noobs does. Thats why they do it.

Because hofing in classic profession means lot of work, lot of losses ( not only 10-20 shots from rifle).
They are noobs inside - in their minds.
They can have more hp or skills as I do (it is all chiped in anyway) but they will remain noobs for me as long as will they behave as noobs.

Its that simple.

yes you did! go back and read your old post ffs.. you seem to have a very hard time undertanding anything Im saying..

THEY ARE KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ENJOY IT... it has nothing to do with hofing.. understand now?

some players think it is fun to craft.. some think it is fun to kill other players..

Symphony of violence

yes you did! go back and read your old post ffs.. you seem to have a very hard time undertanding anything Im saying..

THEY ARE KILLING PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ENJOY IT... it has nothing to do with hofing.. understand now?

some players think it is fun to craft.. some think it is fun to kill other players..

I like cookies

Jedi
Force Majeure

THEY ARE KILLING NOOBS BECAUSE THEY CANT KILL ANYONE ELSE... it has nothing to do with Pking (as we know it on PC ).. unserstand now?

comprende now what Im saying?
because I understand you very well.

And no, I didnt forget anything else

"come back line"?? :scratch2:
I don't argue with trolling self-righteous idiots, no idea why my comment appears like argueing to you...

And your sig.... just shows that you're a hopeless noob - what else am i supposed to find there?

Not surprisingly you dodged my question - what is your agility?
(and yes, we do demand a screenie)

Page 10 :yup:
EntropiaTimes - December 2010 issue

Link me to yours so i can see what your about ;) Actually nevermind :tongue2:

Im pretty sure some of those supposed "unarmored NOOBS" as you seem to label ALL of them, wont be too happy know we took em out and here you are calling them noobs lmao.

Status
Back