Some suggestions :-)

Tilli

Alpha
garnet til alexandros
UL armor, tools and weapons are so rare, i think it would be nice to do upgrade with crafting to perfection to all of em

Society
Never will I have Sock
Angela Draniie Cloud
You can eat soup at lunchbreak and put a mic next to your belly, you get monster sounds like that, if you put one next to your ass, you can get no resources/craft failed/20% back from mob sound
Hold up. Ignore evertyhing else this person has said. This is the one.

INTERNUT

Dominant
Society
Ludophiles
INTERNUT
This is becoming one heck of a wish list.

Deemer

Prowler
UL armor, tools and weapons are so rare, i think it would be nice to do upgrade with crafting to perfection to all of em

All Unlimited items must be Limited for this game to have a normal economy.

Tilli

Alpha
garnet til alexandros
I dont think there is need for L blueprints if blueprints use rare material instead, could make crafting so, when you get a level, you can unlock some prints, some would be lootable, found, and learned from crafting, and they would use rare materials instead of blueprint being limited(rare), would have same effect, i belive it would be more fun, its kinda weird that knowledge is lost when you do it for some attempts, make 100 QR prints take 1000 attempts and be 100% tt return, with higher chance to proc better items, more durable, better stat rolls, could be that gun also does higher avg dmg with higher chance, and maxed skill 100% success.

Tilli

Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Could it be so every 2 points of attributes it would give a talent point that can be spend on some sort of buffs/abilitys, would be more fun.

Tilli

Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Why does lvl10 perseus armor use lvl1 and lvl4 comps only?

Tilli

Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Make tatoos, like makeup masks, but without needing a mask, just remove those masks, unecessary items

Tilli

Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Using UL armor parts with enough armor tech skill, would unlock a L blueprint for the item and tiering it would unlock a L item of that tier, like you could hunt with angel set tier 4 and take some dmg and, you have learned angel shinguards L tier 4 BP same with tools, guns and faps and space vehicles

Tilli

Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Make mission for antique pistol to become something

Tilli

Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Upgrade missions for T-bird, viking, salamanter so that they have even higher burn/cold etc and proper cut/stb/impact

Tilli

Alpha
garnet til alexandros
I have UL MF chip i use, and i would like to use -20 implant for heals, would be better if it wouldnt absorb decay with UL chips

Tilli

Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Can you add some uber items on drone elite so rick ninja looter can loot some uber weapon? Hes horrible amounts on loss already

Tilli

Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Add 1-2 items, and some elm type good eff/dpp items on every purger kill? Kinda bummer to see so many kills without any good drops

Tilli

Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Reducing cost to play like 1% or less cycle could result in a burst of new players, more satisfaction, more ppl could profit with their time ingame, word would spread, more ppl would come in, as ppl wouldnt lose that much and you could play for cheaper, more ppl come in, more ppl buy stuff, you could get more from auction cut if you had a few % there and taking the fee out, and adding pecs would increase sales thru action, trading materials for skills with tinkering, that could drop special loot could also increase crafting ingame and mining

Takeing too much can scare players away

Tilli

Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Increase drop rates on instances 100% for L, maybe 1/10 for UL, and apply a cooldown on em 24h or 3-7 days, and use lootable keys from rare/kill counter mobs or sootos, chance to loot from bosses and add a rare spawns and kill counter spawn mobs with 100% drop rates, this way its worth it, and cant flood market with items, spawning hussk and getting 50% is a disaster, it can cost 300$, make special loot for bosses that max loss = kill cost - 1-10 ped depending on cost, and for crafting, craft cost - 1 ped

Tilli

Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Mission to swap AP plates for another, maybe 1 times per day, 10x, same for armatrix weapon?

Tilli

Alpha
garnet til alexandros
Need some way to get cooldowns / cast time smaller for chips, maybe psyche, items?