Some suggestions :-)

Status
Would make items more affordable if all items would be max 10-20 ped from crafting and items would have for example 10x repairs using residue and you could make residue with refining oils and ores and robot parts, could also repair lootable items multiple times so could have a full set of chronicle L and perseus L max tt of 150 ped instead of over 2k ped and use residue to fix it, when needed, it could also be a way to gain some skills in tech when you repair
broken lootable L + crafted L = more powerful L item (dpp/eff/dps/range with extra stats

Could loot special robot parts from robot bosses and combine em, and have some factory or vehicle that has remote control that can assemble a hacked bot and pvp with your own robot boss, making bot could increase some mech buuilding and give skill ups

All blueprints could at 0 QR have every tenth or so would drop 1 adj version and clicking that chance for higher better one, and higher QR would increase the odds, clicking those adj-perf ones could also have chance to drop BP for bonus stat items you can add in crafts, special platings and such
Would have stat items that you can put in craft with tier comps to make items with added stats and higher starting tier
Could turn in robot parts not used much at npc,and adjusters for shrapnel and bp and for special parts needed for adj-perf crafts

Remove pay'n inc incerter and have some bio-med station with some pod in each capital city on each planet, where you can swap and custom implants, maybe in future adjust talents/attributes, augmentations

Put in world some special locations / secrets where you can get some attributes, maybe defeating each boss could give one and wave and instance, boost instance loot first, make all instances that needs key, so it gives slightly boosted loot with no big multis, you could make keys bit harder to make, also do this for bosses so their never a bad idea to kill, always a small win, or bigger if lucky

Efficiency indicates the cost-effectiveness of a weapon (or weapon attachment) in creating damage. Efficiency values range from 1-100, and higher values indicate better efficiency. Efficiency is an inherent property of an item, and thus is not affected by avatar skills. Weapons that have scopes, lasers or amplifiers attached will display a modified Efficiency value (in orange).

It does not say anything about loot, does higher eff guns have chance to roll higher avg dmg from 50-100? like lower eff is closer to 50 dmg more often than 100 max?

You can get like 3.24 dpp with zorra + attachments while having 60~ eff
im2870 = 3.01 dpp and around 70

Is im2870 more cost efficient in creating dmg? You do like 8% more dmg per ped with zorra

Can you clarify this even more? It does not help in dealing more dmg cheaper? But affect loot somehow? Can you change it to say it affects loot if it only does that, like higher efficiency affects looting to generate better results or something

Efficiency indicates the cost-effectiveness of a weapon (or weapon attachment) in creating loot, could it be loot instead of damage in tool tip

Spawning those bots on LG or boss events could have cooldown, and increase computer + robotics skill, player could also have a pet robot, like first hacked spider drone, attacker, drone, droka, warrior/trooper, eventually bulk/warlock with some modifications on higher level, or android with gear and gun you give to him, would be same skill you use in auto-auction-storage-manufactoring assistant, robot mining, could also send your ship to hunt some space mobs and deliver loot to planet with AI ship or bot captaion,gunner, repairman additions at higher level of spacecraft + robotics, player could have some wrist device to issue commands or voice controlled. So could be beast tamer or robot dude and both when enough skill. Pets could be like 20% dmg of their lvl weapon + buffs? Maybe could hold some controller laptop instead of weapon to increase atk speed / dmg, like 50% like you control it more skillfully than AI does, taunt with it, warlock could also like grab and hold big mobs so they cant get to you and would turn to them, and you could heal with resto at the same time

Last edited:
Genetics, botany, zoology, xenobiology, botany and analysis, could be used in new craft, genetic engineering, mob dna + dna frags + something you could get like different rank mob dna, you can use in LA, they would last for limited amount of mob spawns, could be placed by either hunter or land owner if they have slot open for it? Could spawn mobs that have different hp/atkspeed/dmg and improved drop rates and item quality and spawning boss in end maybe special mob combinations

And ofc have a church on each planet that every sunday would play for example Todd White videos on a big screen at some specific times (why him? Hes enthusiastic man, who talks about real experiences he has with people with Holy spirit and is living close to God, he actually walks according to bible teaching's and has a miraculous life because of it, as you can hear yourself when you listen to him! I recomment it to everyone.) When you watch one video at church you could receive holy spirit buff that, increases movement speed and gives a skill increase and also gives "hangs out with jesus" buff that increases healing and rare loot chance ;-) Help Heavenly Father in hes work aswell! So all could find his love. You could also pick up bible from church and there would be random button that would give random bible passages for you to read if you are bored, helps people grow spiritually giving them food for soul aswell! Ofc it would be cool to co-operate with Todd White, have 3d camera on hes sermons and you could use 3d glasses to participate on sermons and hear the word of living God! :)

God helped me off drugs, and jesus healed my back, and more, and feel, notice he is with me and helps me daily, i also hear holy spirit talk to me and he helps me with stuff so, its real for me! And hope it would be real for everyone here too! PS: Jesus loves you all! One experience was, i heard a voice say panic attack days before, i did not think much out of it. But then, later i was on chruch meeting, people were singing, i was sitting and panic attack started, it has happened many times before, and before i went in panic, something stopped it(like before), like snap, the fear is gone, and i went for a smoke, and a voice helped me thru it, as i was a bit shaken, i did not tell anyone, and at end there was prayers, i went to get a prayer and when i went there to a brother who was praying for people and he without me saying anything(he had word's of knowledge, holy spirit guiding him), started casting panic attack demon out of me, saying panic attack leave in jesus name! And i felt something leave me, and i felt better and lighter. :) I advice to go to a revival church meetings interesting things WILL happen to you, when you believe!

Maybe give 10% to charities around the world. Maybe add a chance for players to play for charity, they could pick a charity and 1%(up to 10%? for hof loots) loot they loot, goes to that charity and they could recieve a world helper buff, to increase rare loot chances by a bit :) maybe get a special rewards when they have shot for example 100, 1000, 10000 to charities. Would be a new type of fundraizer. Help those poor folks around the world! Maybe have a top donateer list. Who ofc could be rewarded somehow ingame!

Genesis 28:20-22

Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat and clothing to wear, so that I come again to my father's house in peace, then the Lord shall be my God, and this stone, which I have set up for a pillar, shall be God's house. And of all that you give me I will give a full tenth to you.”

Luke 6:38

Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”

Maybe heavenly Father would remember you lot, in a special way for sharing and like that, caring. :)

Mindark could have a reputation as a generous giver!

Prayer emote, that gives a bit some skill ups, when you meet a player you could pray for him to bless him, he could receive some sort of benefit, bit 1% more rare chances, 1 hp, 1 hp regen, 1% reload, 1 impact prot, 1 runspeed, 0.1% crit, 1 prayer per player per 24h, could last for 24h. Would be nice to have some monk noobs running around, praying and getting alms! ;-) Could unlock some spiritual gifts when prayer is high enough. Could give some benefit for prayer too, like stronger spirited is one, that prays. if there are 2 players they could start a dance trance together that increases their hp regeneration, and maybe give some evade / protection, so sweating monk noobs could pray and dance and sweat together. Could have drums, flutes, harps that gives benefit to dance parties. Maybe the item could play drum, flute, harp music too. Avatar could also receive gift of holy spirit from water baptism by a priest and speak in tongues to stregthen their inner spirit man and regenerate, but ofc in dystopian spiritless future slaughter-machine evil cyber-atheists(jesus loves you all anyway!) have banned communing with higher powers as a "religion" and bad stuff ;-) Do not lose hope fellow children of god! Machine people and their false gods shall fall and light will once again shine in the dark world! Thank you jesus for help! Praise the lord! Could have cross-shaped spaceship in some corner with cult of jesus worshippers humans, feffoid and a drone generation 07, inside where you could get the baptism from their priest. Start "follow the light, mission chain to become discipline of jesus and to find God. ;-)" That has different forms of noob helping missions, maybe get a blessed white robe with healing buff or something, maybe later blessed healing armor/fap/bio-chip when you have done alot of healing, noob helping, mentoring hehe.
You had me until this part.

What if we are worshipping the wrong god...and the more we do it, the more it pisses off the RIGHT god?

To put more treasure hunting feeling into mining, there could be areas that changes around like secret spots and if you find em, you could find like 3-20 deposits of some rare crystal or something needed for some good crafts, mining spots cooldown could also be like 3 days so ppl dont camp same spots too much?

Could also be rotation rare ores and rare ore % that somewhere on this week has something and higher chance of something, could also be some spots that when player finds it, it always gives some item like treasure spot

Make better craftable armors please, could use looted armors in blueprints at 0 tt or max tt and use the tt as residue that it has in it, and rare ores, would be cool if one finds a rare ore you could always make some nice item from it, so crafting would never lose rare ores when you click it, only other more common stuff, not fun at all to lose those higher value items

Some earthworm pet that sometimes has ! on it's head and you can survey and find something 100% chance, like some junk or good stuff

Show items that you can make from blueprints when you click em

Its fun to have more stat items than just 2 rings

In wow, you can have gear pieces with like 2% crit or 2% haste, and i think they got like 200% max crit dmg, i think this is more fun to have many stat items with bit of this and that, pvp might get messed up with over 300% crits, even now you cant protect against all guns, and there is this aim bot ppl uses i hear that always hits players when they do some trick, would be nice to have a chance with good hp, best armor against best guns, even when he crits, would be nice if fapping would be nerfed in pvp, like some dimishing on faps, or some way to reduce healing done on other, like mindforce or some poison ammos or something.

Also there could be a new stat, could roll on crafted items, that higher chance to do more dmg from 50-100 dmg, so you dont have 50% chance to do 50 dmg, but for example 40% chance in instead and higher chance to do max hit than 50%.

Put crit reduction and hp and evade on armor pieces and do cooler set bonuses, maybe all could have unique set bonuses and upgradeable into top gear items, as its hard to come across like for example full set of anything thats not crafted like bear, tiger, its almost impossible to get a set by looting it, so would be cool that you could just keep upgrading it as you go on with loot found in the world, would be cool. Perfected raven set could have some mindforce thing that turns you into raven like when you press teleport chip teleport and you leap into air as a raven and move in swift flight thru air some distance.

Bear armor could unlock some bear slam or bear claw with enough skill, depending if you use mace or claw. Armors could have some cool combat enhancing thingys that weird stuff combined with geniuses can produce. Higher tier armors / melee / bullets with high MF could have some mindforce coating that can penetrate some higher defenses or protect against some weird hits, like one piece haki or hunter x hunter nen, could also coat skin with it when more power :-

Last edited:
Emine pg a, pg t and pg hg, all have same stats and resources needed? A bug?

You might be able to ask tax reductions on hardware and software as its needed for work, not sure if thats so in sweden, heard it's like that somewhere

hard to believe you ahvent posted the same idea twice yet :D How do you keep comming up with these :D

hard to believe you ahvent posted the same idea twice yet :D How do you keep comming up with these :D
I might have, i just lay on sofa and stuff comes to mind

Another add on crafting, when you dont have mats, you could click on item, search for materials, if you looted or mined material, pl could also link loot / mineral locations, it will show you the location/moster where to get it and how much you need

Animal rescue, when your about to die on next hit, your pet will jump and take a hit instead and taunt the mob so mob will try hit it for few hits, bunny would evade all the hits with cool animation

Fuga-barbarian, kill 1000 fugabarba with an thorifoid hat and axe, will give you fuga-barbarian axe blueprint L, could increase runspeed on kill and next swing is crit inside 5 seconds

Last edited:
Forst spear, you form a frost spear in your hand and hurl it at enemy, chance to freeze still and slow

I thought of this hurricane chip, you could recharge and depending on how long you recharge the ability stronger it gets, like it would last longer, be wider and be more violent, so it would be like you spawn a hurricane, it would suck player/mob middle of it, for like 50-80% movement speed, so you could run away from it at 20% and thought also with some skill you could lit it a flame, or electrify or make it cold, and with force merge all three, would be cool in pvp to prevent fapping.

Also could call down thunder on opponent with cooldown?

freeze vehicles?

Also some way to block mindforce use, mindcage? Blocks mindforce and disables ability to jamm for some seconds, and maybe recharing it could send aoe pulse and do it on multiple opponents with cooldown.

Could the fails be removed completely unless it's reddish?

Like i saw someone killing warrior 0101001 or something, and it dropped 70 ped robot laser optics, you need 4 tt of 1.8 for only vivo ur 125, could be more use for em

hard to believe you ahvent posted the same idea twice yet :D

Actually I'd say he posted the same ideas at least 15 times each. (95% of them being just WoW-like features that obviously can't work for EU)

How do you keep comming up with these :D

My guess is; Obsessive disorder, probably linked to manic depression, bi-polar disorder or something of that nature.

This thread has become like vital to him.
He won't stop on his own.

This person needs help.

Would be good to have firaco angst, beast, dante, evil blueprint L dropping, only few got those prints and those adj-mod versions drop alot that needs those

More use for super alloy ruds and super alloy plating, maybe for melee amps?

Could be some black sun, and sun mindforce chips, like blackhole that does aoe dmg and keeps players/mobd bound, and sun could be aoe dmg and explosion in end, maybe could make screen so light cant see anything?

No more 100% block dmg on all players, instead chance to clock 100% if your agility is enough and you can block dmg depending on the mob str - your str when blocking = dmg reduction % and chance to crit and dmg %, shields and some armors could increase block str

Do you guys sometimes invent stuff just so it costs more money?

Like when pet energy is not high enough and you try to do moves with it, it starts to eat energy? Why not, pet is not in mood to do this again, or pet is growling, its not fun way to level a pet to spam emotes

Armatrix 105 LR and BC, when you compare them, i am wondering why they have same dps even if LR have more range, maybe laser could have some melt armor debuff, same with laser swords and blp would fire faster, being more dps, but less range at same lvl, and would do more dmg on maybe some special mobs

Spread the adj-perf implants so they drop from different mobs? Would make some mobs better, like put one on formidon, one on scipu, one on grand formidon, one on feffox or something.

Remove event creation cost and give ppl event points you can use to make events for free and participating in events would give points to make em too, some event creation token, could be mission to make your first event

Could have zombie dragon armor, lifeleech, avatar takes less dmg, more hp, and burn dmg buffs. like first combine dragon and zombie L + rocktropia zombie stuff and dragon stuff + some rate item + adjusters and junk, and then later could add lootable higher piece armor peace + junk + crafted item to make it better to adj, and better to imp, and better to mod, and so on, and eventually these armors would be uber armor lvl with special stats, could have specials, zombie madness, would lose avatar control, avatar would just start attacking mobs in 100m range randomly for 1 min, with increased dmg and atk speed, and some burn aura, would deal burn dmg when hit, Spirit dragon form, after doing and taking dmg, press it with 10 min cd, could also have some graphic that there is this spirit dragon form pops around avatar like your inside it, and while you have this form, you can do like some frontal spirit dragon burn, and aoe and have extra spirit fire dmg on attacks. to radius and have zombie toughness like 100+ hp and 100+ reducted crit dmg for 1 min 10 min CD

Last edited:
Imagine if you worked at factory and said you success about 95% of time, and in reality success 42% time max, and lose like half or all materials more than half the time

Could have some new L and UL items that first uses rares on it, but when it breaks you can repair it with ore/loot parts for multiple times without needing the rare comp again

Boost better exctractor's enmatter extraction amounts, takes so long to take those

Weird to make conductors out of oils only, reduce tt of oil and ore and put some iron, copper on simple ones

Remove the empty enhancer component from enhancer crafting, makes it easier to roll em with less money, cant even get more than 1 enhancer at the time and mats without the enhancer comp seems, on dmg enhancer 1 case cover the tt of 1 enhancer, why have it at all.

Also could have crude oil added on plastic springs, i heard you need oil to make plastics, ruds. Vehicles need alot of iron n stuff maybe add alot of that into them?

Could be some advanced sensor/filter in less quantity than basic for armatrix amps that are like armatrix 13+ that needs bit more oil, lyst, and maybe iron/combriz/blausarium, it takes long to roll those 200 filters to make 1 attempt, iron could be for almost all components atleast 1 or and copper for like wires, could have some wires for all laser stuff too. Add bit more uses on items with these changes. Could add frigulite/Cobalt to mining amps? Vechiles could use all sort of bolts, screws, wires, screens etc.

Last edited:
Status
Back