Some suggestions :-)

Status
Yes please! I’ve been wishing for this game to have pooing pants mechanics for ages. This will make hunting so fun. I also would like my avatar to get periods and have to buy L tampons, otherwise my clothing suffers permanent TT decay from staining. Maybe we can have a small chance of contracting rabies from the mobs and dying permanently, MA would delete our account after that. Should of bought the rabies shot from the TT now shouldn’t you.
Yes, this so true. There are many many RL things that can be brought into EU.
How about graffiti!, you could be able to purchase cans of Graffiti spray paint, and for the graffiti to be removed purchase graffiti removal solution.

How about "car jacking" the ability to steal & commandeer vehicles left unattended.

And further to the notion of poo, public toilets L of course. You pay to use them and the owner pays to maintain them - My God, just imagine one that was not maintained :( (you don't have to imagine, there are so many RL examples these days.
And as a development on that concept - an ill maintained toilet could have its lock jammed at irregular intervals - you have to pay to get out ( maybe the Calypso Rescue Team could help out?).
Makes me want to burst into song :)

Oh Dear What could the matter be
Deemer and Tilli locked in a lavatory
They were there from Monday to Saturday
Nobody knew they were there :(

Oh Dear What could the matter be
Deemer and Tilli locked in a lavatory
They were there from Monday to Saturday
Nobody knew they were there :(

I knew you were jealous.

No, honey, monogamy is ingrained even in my bone marrow, I can't even look away... I hadn't even thought about it until this post... I'm even a little disappointed in myself, in this picture... in toilet... all week... what a stench.

Virtual Reality my dear.

I've heard that the bartender at Fort Fury sells very strong pills under the table, which were used mainly for the Mayhem. The effect of these pills was so strong that they kept the avatar in the game, even when you left the game.

Now you understand the meaning of the phrase "24/7".

It's not the players' fault that the bartender is pushing such a strong drug. That's why MA can't just accuse a player that this avatar doesn't have even a second delay during this whole period... they just can't.

As far as I've heard, they've been doing a secret investigation into who the bartender is... is there a group behind him or is he just making his own pill mix... only time and investigations will show all this.

Musicians, artists, poets... everything is so meaningless if it is not limited in ped value.
Virtual reality dear. You know best what art is... that's hard to explain, especially to robots.

Material tab for crafting, shows you how much of each ingot, refined enmatter and crafting part you have on you, and if your missing something, it shows it red and 0

It could show on items that you cant craft, materials you need, and materials you need for crafting the materials, and if you have ore and stuff, you could click start manufacture, and it would first make enough parts for 1 attempt, then 1 attempt on item, and repeat it until desired amount of items are made.

I see the new crafting that could be like
First you have 200 ped materials, you refine em into 199.999 ped junk you can tt, so no tt will be tied to items that you have, everything can be put back in action, and materials that you can craft with, combine those with nano cubes to get that tt you want crafting to be at, and then make items. I belive its better all items come from crafting on 0-1 pec tt, still full condition, and pile of some residue that is worth the tt value of craft result, could be used for special ammo as a reward from making craft, you can shoot with new gun, and items have x amount of uses on em, so no tt will be needed on items.

Robots could drop ammo that has special properties.

Crafting stats: every X attempt at craft is mastercraft = added stats randomly generated depending on skill and maybe talents you choose. Chance to make 2 items instead of 1.

If you make alot of components, would be better that you can leave the machine crafting em, and you can pick em up later on, instead of needing to stand there, so crafters have more time mining and doing other stuff, you could gain bulk amount of skills when you pick em up depending on how much you made.

Last edited:
I suggest to make crafting components of any kind return full tt without being able to global and hof, also would be nice if craft with max skill would always be 100% and extra chance to proc something extra or better than your making, so making items would be easier, when you click 5 iron nuts, you get 5 iron nuts, so you can just buy extract the amounts of materials you need and go to work, would make mining loot/oils more desirable and probably more valuable as everyone would want to skill up this way, also crafting end game products would become alot cheaper and affordable to use. 100% chace to get a gun your making, with extra chance for added stats, mod imp version or some special gun parts.

There could be melee amp that reduces damage of melee weapons by 30-80% and increases reload by same %. Could be also for MF chips.

Add buffs to all adj - aug items and special effects

Implants could hold all chips, different implants would benefit chips in different ways, could also have like different amount of fusion slots 2-3 linking chips together that makes like cold and electric chips into more powerful electrocold chip that does both damage, slows damage and electric dmg could do some takes increased dmg effect or chance to shock, stuns mob for some time, better chips could add pyro, to make it tick for extra dmg. buff chips could be cast at the same time in fusion, and heal chips could increase healing and give something else when combined, like heal overtime on all heals with resto and normal, or when you heal with single target regen, you heal aoe, others too.

Last edited:
Could all higher maturity mobs drop some adj - aug items?

TT back from repairs would be nice.
High level crafter energy whips, uses ammo burn so they are not trash, could be cryo whip that slows atk and movement speed, burn that does a bit extra burn dmg and increases damage done by lasers, Acid whip that has a stackable debuff increase damage done by whip, mace and blp?
Would be nice to have some team support items that increases effect on other players too
Could have some spawnable crystals on those asteroids in space you can collect with some mining collector robot you can attach to ship, it would fly to it and bring it back when at right distance.
For those ppl that deposit like 10-20 a month, would be nice to have a hot mob of the week, maybe one for low, mid and high lvl, a mob where the hofs are decreased, they would give back all in tt back and max multi would be the value of highest tt item it can loot, so ppl could when almost broke farm those for codex and lucky drops, could be like 10% increased rare loot chance, so you can play everyday even with low budget, maybe increase the spawn density and make some minibosses when alot are killed so alot of ppl can join to kill and have a chance on some nicer items.
Mindforce could give back all ME in TT after you spend it in some mindforce residue so you can tt it, maybe you could use the residue, with shrapnel to make some special ammos, ammos ofc would have to be 1:1 ratio when crafting so you dont lose tt, as you dont want extra MU on ammo, as it makes hunting even more expensive

Last edited:
Neomex slimes could be used to crafft adj-aug MF amps with stats on em, and marcimex for other type of amps?

Could split Tier enhancers into weap, armor, tool tier components and have low grade, mid grade, high grade, very high grade so you use low-grade tier 7 for example to tier guns lvl0-25, and mid for 25-50, so all mobs can have bit more MU, and make em usable for crafting in L items, so making L items with tier comps crafts item that has that tier unlocked and make enhancers that uses those tier comps aswell, make enhancer crafting cheap, and enhancers more poweful and benefitting so using enhancers would enable us to kill alot more mobs per ped, with higher rare loot chance etc to offset costs, make component and enhancer crafts unable to hof for big amounts and always give around same tt back, made enhancers low tt, and give bigger stacks of em

Make all laser amps have a overdrive ability and blp amps, so with laser amps you can increase damage and burn for short time and increase blp reload, has a cooldown depending on amp, free to use

Please drop more items and make em all upgradeable with cool stats on em :) Less tt loss,but from more players, cheaper its to play, more players can come, its not nice that you hear that ppl has lost 3k-10k$ and is still hunting noob mobs, without markup. Have some advisor on game, like loot nanny that calculates is the mob or mining area worth it, like checks loot MU, your spending etc, can help with overkill etc

Make low risk and high risk mobs, and mining areas instead, or low risk, high risk modes of play
Go thru all accounts and make a system, so that players that has spend alot, will gain good stuff for their spending when their not lucky, like contribution coins and contribution gear, it would be a day of lots of smiles that player that has noob items still has spend thousands, find a 1000 contribution coins in their inv and buys good gear with it finally Like items with cool stats and lower cost per dmg so they can shoot for cheaper, higher contribution cost items would have better ratio:) Auras to give bonus rarity loots, stats to team etc, cool looking gear, special pets etc that boosts gameplay, i think its best that there is easier to get gear, and so uber items dont cost thousands of usd to spawn 1 partand only hundred setsavailable and gunsfor wholecommunity, everyone wants em anyways. Higher the lvl gear and more rare and special, more damage per ped it would do

Trophys and items you can put in your house that gives bonuses, trophys could give bonus to that mob type you have trophy from, all furtiniture ingame would have some bonuses

All armors and plates could have set bonus, 2x = 1 bonus 3x = 2, and 6 and 7th slot would be open so you can find items from world and give em some special bonus you want, full set could have strong bonus on top, make all lower level armors and guns and tools a reagent for a blueprint of higher level item, all dmg mindforce chips would enhance your laser, blp and melee weapons by adding em effects and extra dmg if you have em in your implant attached. Would be cool to loot a cryo chip, put it on even if its not better than your gun and have chance to hit add slow debuff on mobs and chance to deal extra cold dmg, so you could shoot with gun, stack it, and then use it and blast for high dmg consuming stacks for example and giving debuff, could be new cryogen skill called enhancer that has ranks, so you can use higher rank chips to enhance other gear, could boost elemental resistance and other stuff aswell
Melee weapons would all have +def stats, like block, partial bloc, and parry, could proc some slow, stuns etc when you have one and mob is hitting, so you could have guns as a ranged weapon, shoot with em, enhance em with chips you have, blast with chips when stacks is high, and then when mob is close, take up melee weapon, use that, and do special moves that costs stamina and or has cooldown, so it would be beneficial to have ranged, melee and MF, could also have some force that builds up that you can use to do special MF moves and some limit breaks with melee when you take alot of dmg to do special moves, and some low hp escape moves also, like teleports, crazy jumps, turn invicible for some time etc, also shields for strongest monsters. Add new crit cap to 50, decrease cost by making more cost efficient weapons by alot like 80-90% by lvl150, to let ppl play for alot more for their peds and collect more stats, add more stats to all items. I dont think you will go bankrupt, ppl would just be able to play for longer and cheaper, more ppl would jump in i belive if costs wouldnt be so outrageous. Costs could be like uber mob costs same as argonaut to kill with good gear and skills, with better cost efficient skills and gear, so ppl can afford to hunt and mine alot with their money, money would last longer. Its kind of bad thing that you first hunt and after some time with better gear and all, realize, you cant afford to progress and kill bigger mobs or get gear as it gets more and more expensive, should it not be other way? More free dmg and more cost efficient guns more you progress? + rare loot stat, More power = unlocking better mobs, but does it have to be more expensive to kill really, cant all mobs be like argos on cost, except boss mobs, everyone could then afford to hunt on all levels depending on their progress, cost wont go up, even dmg goes. You could have some million hp elites somewhere for high rollers to shoot, but could keep most part like argo cost lvl with gun cost efficiency boosts. Not all high lvl mobs need to be expensive, and ppl could prgress and have chance to loot good stuff with just the 10$ they can deposit, you can make some bigger hp mobs and bosses that ppl can do solo or get team for it for best stuff. But even the 10$ dude could hunt lvl100 mobs later on and have lvl100 weapon and armor to do so with like 95% ammo burn reduction stuff.

Last edited:
Make pets immune to dmg from other players when their being tamed

Could be new finder from crafting every 10 lvl's that converts amp decay into more survey uses per throw so you dont need so many amps, could also be adj-aug versions that increases stats, like rare find and chance to find extra deposits. could maybe make those too expensive high lvl amps maybe usable at highest lvls, Also make all amps increase probe count instead of full decay and have extra chance for rare ore deposits. Add more stuff to sooto pool and increase chances with level and special gear, chance to find like 4-5 deposits per throw at high lvl's :) Might be too much ore, so maybe make it so, you find some stone, and higher levels stone/ore ratio will change, could have refining skill and chance to find richer ore. Noobs could have their own stuff so they can also find something worth while, like when you level up higher, you find less lower level rare ores and more higher lvl, so noobs can supply crafters for lower level adj-aug gear that would use it maybe, same for hunting loot? Nano cubes could be traded for mined stone instead of ped? Rare ores could enable crafts with additional stats, crafts could have quality, that would increase for example stats in guns like 1-25% depending on quality roll, less decay, more uses. and adj could have 1 extra stats, imp 2 etc and increased eff. More skills, more chance for higher Q roll, also better chance to proc adj-aug blueprints of that item. Stones could be somehow converted to better probes? Miner repetable missions to turn in stone and ore/enmatter that is abundant for extra skills, blueprint, special probes, tokens etc. No more expenses tho, i think those needs to be cut down instead of increased :-D New stuff, meteorites, alien metal, alien parts, key item fragments. With increased damage/stats, could bring out monster defenses, some mobs weak to something and strong against something. More items into gameand drop pool so people can find and use different stuff.

Codex armor, gun? Lots of different mobs, so ppl needs more than 1 armor sets, bring out more for different levels!

Sorry for repetition.

Last edited:
Put higher damage up to 100 MF amps to neomex slime machine, let us pick what amp we want, depending on how far we have cleared neomex cave, like higher you are, better you can get, they would cost different amount of slimes, and a random chance to get adj-aug amps with extra stats and bonuses and put different adj-aug MF chips to neomex bosses on different levels have different chips :) Highest would give 100+ chips sometimes.

Also let us upgrade bio chips, implants and MF chips with a mix of marci,neomex slimes and mushrooms. Thori shamans could drop staffs you can use with MF chip that boosts chip power somehow, like reload, range etc and do melee dmg on close range.

Maffoid, feffoid, mulmun and thorifoid berserkers could drop some alien bone part, you combine 1 of each total of 4 with some robot parts to make alien bone energy blade, and could be bosses for each tribe that drops some upgrade items for it, shortblade and longblade, could also be mace version

Could make MF chips so, it cant do overkill and only consumes ammo depending on dmg roll, if it rolls 80% max dmg, only uses 80% ammo. Bit special.

Depending on agility, when you have enough different amouts would open up skills, like evade all attacks for some seconds.
Agi and Str could unlock some melee attacks aswell. Agi could be used with whip special skills like bind/paralyze. unable to move, and unable to move/atk/dodge
Psyche some special MF moves
And int some mining/crafting related skills you can click, dont make long cooldowns for abilitys so we have buttons to press ingame like 5 min tops, maybe 30 min CD on some teleport to location skills psyche could open with TP chip?
Agi could also increase atk speed with melee weapons and chance to dodge and with martial arts swing back when you are hit.

MF could be so from start or after some leveling can be used at the same time as melee and guns, and some abilitys would be so you can hit with melee and shoot and start "casting" with concenctration bar would be filled and when full ability could be cast or cast instantly, and hits would have chance to reduce it unless protected. This way you could heal yourself with regen while shooting/meleeing or cast debuffs, buffs, damage. Teleport chip with more skill would unlock ability to teleblock attacks, teleport dodge and teleport to mouse location to escape or get to someone. Could run and concentrate with enough skill. More skill less chance concentration will fail and would charge faster.

You run past some noob as a high pyrokinetic and buff hes blade with 1h buff of extra burn dmg and burn protection and high pyrokinetic could have pyrokinetic blades that each swing would stack crit and crit mod to next pyro attack and has chance to instantly cast pyroblasts.

Rare spawn oculus pet would shoot with you and stack extra electro dmg on target

Fist users could unlock tiger,bear,dragon claw abilitys. Could have mindforce + melee abilitys that you need to concentrate before hit.

Let us cap hit chance with high enough marksmanship, martial arts, concentration plx. When over lvl100, it would starrt increasing crit chance.
Let us dual wield weapon at high enough lvl if their 1 handed.

Killstrike would unlock a special move that does big dmg to mobs that has less than 20% hp.

Could maybe have some instances that has int/psyche requirements to get in, some barriers where you cant enter without enough psyche, or you cant open mechanism without enough int

New random event, NPC's loses some item or get missing, last seen on a mission to explore some area or study some plant or monster, and on that area first person to get there can find him alive, get reward, maybe all can get it in 5 mins of getting there after first, or you kill monsters there and find his corpse and also there would be always an special item in loot and when someone loots it, event is over.

New event, meteor crash, and alien crash landing or invasion, on meteor crash you can go mine there and find something special ores / enmatters / meteor fragments, and on alien crash landing there is a ship that has mobs, minibosses and big boss.

New craft: Chemistry, for pills, potions and different types of materials for weapons/armors/vehicles. Could have collectable fruits, crystals for it etc-
If you google mineral geode from youtube you can see inside stones are these small like cocoons made of stone and inside is some crystals, make those so you can find em from underground refining stone or when mining mineral deposit from mountainsides.

Company stocks for peds lost ingame?
Make game that you think is good and fun, not game that can make money, then you make money and can have satisfied customers.

Last edited:
I heard some dude dropped 20k probes unamped and is sitting at 87% and cant profit with good MU zone, I am thinking could it be made so you can use equipment that makes max multiplayer from mining like 100-500 and you can get a steadier return? Would make it less harsh for miners that have smaller budjet, maybe you could have a slider on finder and you can slide it to max 50-max multiplayer and more risk you take bit better rare loot / sooto chances you have? So noobs could mine with 200 ped and get returns? Same would be good for hunting, more risk, more chances for extra rewards. low-risk dudes could roll with 99+ returns without hofs. Would make 10-50$ last for alot longer = more fun = more afforable game = more players :) Game could startlow risk option on, and when they reach like lvl20 or something they could get an option to get to npc that can start high risktreasure hunting,more exp, bigger hofs, more rare loot events or so

Could also maybe try out 10$ month sub fees with higher return? Would be safer i guess as you can always know how much you make from subs, could put some rare loot + for subbers and maybe bit exp + and give 1 token that can be traded for some item after 10 or so, i am sure many ppl would opt for it, you can give 100 ped uni for it, system will eat it all eventually even with 99+ returns aslong as math is less than 100%

Last edited:
Gemstones that adds stats from mining, and you could make ring bases with rare ores + gold, valurite etc, you could make stat bracelents, earrlings, necks, rings, new profession jeweller. You could also add ornaments to armor parts, Increase crit cap to 100%, reload to 100% and crit dmg to 500% and start making stat items ingame all base stats hp, dmg, reload, hit, crit, reductions, special effects etc. Some regular rings with some stats, Master rings with even more stats and some bonus effects like Melee hits do 15% more burn dmg, or something chance to hit or heal effects. Legendary crafts could be even better. You could get em from mining when you get a big claim those rarest ones. You could also find some refining stone if you add that to game and mining / pickaxeing all around. Dont matter if caps are that high, you can make pvp items that has crit reduction and crit dmg reduction if you worry bout pvp. Gladiator / Battle gear could have such reductions. Dont matter that ppl does alot of dmg :) Its fun to become powerful. All weapons and armor would have 5 power levels adj up to perf upgreadeable when you find parts and BP for it. and each wouldbe better and open as slot for ornament you can make with mining and slot it in. Its fun to get and collect more stuff.

Easy way to make more items would be make generator 1 item level = 5 stat points, could be 1% faster or 1 damage, 1 range, 1 weak, medium or strong stat roll like 1-3 or 3-10- 10-20 hp for example or 20 impact strong impact roll, adj would be item lvl +1 aug item lvl+5 or so, add pool of stat with different values, and start spamming random generate and when you get a good one, add to game. Also would be cool if items had randomly generated stats that can roll different values so you can find like good rolled electric 8 adj chip that sell for a bit extra. Also this stat point system would keep items that are at same lvl somewhat in balance. Mobs could also have mob lvl = stat points and could roll special hits, stats, auras, extra hp, reductions, immunities, dmg or so. Could be randomly rolled special mobs that spawn on all mob spawns that has extra loot roll chance etc gives extra points, maye some rare sports tokens you can collect. These special mini bosses could drop upgrade parts. If mob rolls aura, could have minions too that benefit from it or give aura to whole spawn until taken out. No need to make alot of new animations for atk could just be like 25% chance on attack to cause extra x dmg, or stun or chill or something, some aoe effects, clouds that ticks for dmg, chance to penetrate armor. Gain atk speed buffs, extra chance to crit, massive dmg for few seconds etc. Enrages on low hp. Some extra challenge. When you shoot for example highest mat of exarosaur, and minibosses you could collect some exarosaur dna or something and add it to some genetic machine spawn a boss, and more you add it, more difficult it is, more specials it has and hp and dmg, and would grant more boss kill tokens.

Put more items ingame so there aint no longer ppl in pixie armor that has played for 1-3 years and paid hundreds-thousand dollar :) Everyone would have chance to get good items for their lvl without spending thousands of usd.

[Rookie] [til]: Anyone else think its too hard to get items in this game?
[Rookie] [Good philip1300 Impen]: stones se to like spawn in sea. and dung to. but on land them is eazy to miss
[Rookie] [til]: Its impossible to hunt any item you want yourself
[Rookie] [Tahipentti] : umm yes :D
[Rookie] [til]: Actually mayhem items are easiest items to get if you exclude pixie/goblin parts
[Rookie] [Gymmy]: yes drop rates of kool stuff is abyssmal
[Rookie] [Treatz]: ya its not even fair to us all

Last edited:
Flexible amps, 30 dmg amps could be used with 8 damage weapons, it would just make damage to 4 and decay/burn accordingly.

Attachments that lets you adjust reload/damage ratio, could make weapon slower, increasing dmg accordingly and increase chance to hit and crit, and other way around.

Life leech buff chips that could also give extra hp for kills, also if stamina is used for moves, could be +stamina on kill/hit chips

Hawk eye glasses/helm attachment/chips increases chance to hit and less chance for monster to evade, after max converts to crit. Arms could be attached some power arm attachment that gives melee reload,dmg and extra str. Str, could increase melee dmg

Thighs could be added some improve runspeed/jump thingy, could also kick with stamina with martial arts? foot/gloves could be improved to do more melee dmg? Could use stamina. Req's foot armor, shins, gloves to be used, could break em as you use em.

Could encourage different mob hunting by making spawns so there would be minibosses after em a bigger boss, and when you kill that, there would be extra reward for 1st kill per day, so ppl could gather those rewards by going thru different spawns and take out bosses. Every boss could give like +rare loot chance or so for 1 day depending on size of boss, all bosses ingame could yield such buff for 24h or few days and some other small buffs. Some bosses could also have so it always drops something nice/rare after you have enough kills on your belt to prevent never getting anything also boss kill tokens :) Could also be like, if your tt return is horrible, bosses could give back a bonus portion, and it would create loot dept, next 100x or 1000x multi would be reduced by same amount,so returns could stay eventually same, making returns still better. I suggest making em better and making ped last longer, ppl can play and shoot more, i belive systemwill eventually drain it all anyways, and if ppl withdraw MA wins 10% from that too, so i think it would be better. Better returns, rarer and smaller super big hofs, only give those from highest lvl mining/craft/monsters. You can study depositors and how much peds they lose, and how long it took to lose that much, and balance game costs.

Could also make mobs so every 3-6 hours, there pops up an rare item into random boss loot and ppl can look for it and first kill gets it, if not killed it will stay there. Could be extra for land area bosses every 2h so it can be good idea to clean those up sometimes.

Pvp items, + hp on every part- reduces crit dmg taken and amps that increases weapon damage by 33% can be put on any amp, only works against players and reduces healing received by 100% for 10 seconds on hit, amps could also stack pvp damage by 10% per hit, so lower damage players could with skill take on better geared with better hit chance, could also be evade moves that consumes stamina when used and has cooldown, like melee blocking, bulled avoidance, mindforce blocking skills and jump dodges left and right and could hop strife when you press left for example 2 times, could consume like 2 stamina and it would refill in time. Also sprint 50% movement speed for some seconds that drains stamina and melee users could charge players when their like 10 yards away so they sprints on em fast. Could also put down mines that does alot of damage when you step 1 yard from it and throw grenades that does aoe dmg. Maybe smoke bomb that decreases chance to hit by 50% almost all ammo would be returned on pvp kill and small portion for pvp tournaments.

Bosses could drop some fragments like daikiba, and combining those with sweat would spawn a boss with high chance to loot decent items so more use for sweat.

Last edited:
Mindforce chips could use some rebalance, cryo 9 = 67 dps and kinetic 9 = 53, make all MF chips of same number have around same dps? Could also put some special effect on all MF chips and if you use gun, it has cooldown and can be blast from time to time lwithout swapping weapon applying effect without stopping to melee/shoot and if you only use chip, no cooldown so you can dps with it only.

Melee weapons without ammo burn could be used with Blade concerver amp, concerves the blade with energyshield, converting like 95-99% of decay into ammo burn and some special effect on top, also need some better melee amps that are like few peds per 1k ped used so it wont be too bad for wallet.

Make weapons and stuff easier to craft so price will go down.

Pleace put some adj-perf armor, tools, guns to every mobs drop pool please.:) Make a few pools that consistent of different level guns of these types and rotate em every week, so you never know what can you get this week, so we can have pleasant surprises anywhere, makes it more exciting to shoot.

There wont be a problem of too much items, every player will want a each type of good weapon for their skill lvl and armor sets for different types of mobs and good tools. Make it so melee has advantage on melee, guns on range, and MF can be used while shooting/meleeing, this way everyone will want to use all of em, and do something about the lag aswell in future so movement is more fluid and action instant, like on world of warcraft :)

Play all other games and check cool items and effects and stats from em

Biogenesis resto/regen could be used in combat while doing damage with weapons, but you could make it so mob crits etc could cause different injuries causing debuffs or couldnt use some moves etc, slows you, decreases hit/dmg and you would need to swap to fap to heal em, faps could also be more powerful in terms of healing compared to regen chip.

Need new uber armors for these 400 dmg mobs that has 100+ on all protect values. Like sacred wolfs, seems to do 400 dmg, better have some bestest weapons/armors on loot, sacred wolf armor with wolf helmet and white fur on it? Sacred weapons? Sacred wolf / kong could drop something to spawn sacred bosses that drops sacred goodies? Perfected Holy armor? Holy blade?

Last edited:
I killed 1 eomon using quad, sorry couldnt resist, and thought you could add a buff of some kind, like mob that you have damaged gets some sort of regen when player that shoots it hasnt died and jumps in vehicle, Mob could also become unreacheable if player that has aggro jumps to plane and mob would stay like it till full health, would have greatly boosted health regen so it wouldnt take long

I like hunting so i swap mobs to see what could be here and there, would be fun to add a mechanic, that after 7 kills you get 1% rare loot chance boost for 24h for all new mobs you kill inside 24h

Could be also for mining to drop like 3-7 drops on new zones, more zones, more daily tokens/rare loot bonus

Could be also daily to hunt different amount of mobs like 5-10 per mob for tokens.

Could make it so you can sweat dead mobs, so it gives boosted sweat amounts until corpse despawns. Could also loot rare sweat depending on mob lvl from corpses.

Last edited:
System for your artists, players could request an cloth item send a drawn or real picture of cloth or cloth set and for 50-100$ you could make the cloth item and give it to them with blueprint to make em. Artists could take these requests and do them at home also if bored to earn extra cash.

Have on all planets and continents north, east, west, south, split em into zones and have em all drop a different key part, and middle you could put some ancient temple where you can open an instance with a different lvl boss in em and chest that always gives some item, could be low, mid and high lvl you could sort some mob spawns accordinly maybe have spawns spawn bosses on kill and bosses have chance to drop em, could be also gained by mining.

I liked before you went to kill monsters, never knowing what sort of loot to expect, i think this is fun, i just killed a few kerbs and realized i dont think these can drop anything good, never seen em drop. So i recomment to put that item pool on all mobs, put like few full armors and few weapons on each type of different levels to all mobs, like low mobs have their own, middle low, and middle high, and high lvl, and every mob could drop 1-2 armor parts and 1 type of weapon and it would change every week or month. adj-perf weapons and armors. Also same for crafters and miners, have BP drop pool and sooto drop pool of same kind that varies, different items sometimes drops different items this way you can get lucky doing anything in game when rightly timed. On top of normal loot. I would like to see adj-perf versions of all looted items. high dpp, eff and more dps/lvl.

Make items all have some stats and adj-perf some special bonuses and set bonuses, so we can have more different types of armors/weapons of same protections level for like MF, melee, healing, survival, surveyor, miner, crafting, pilot, shooting boosts gear. Same for crafting

Pots could be put on houses and garders, you could fill pot with 10 ped tt growdth molecules and dirt you can get with shovel on dirt places, plant seeds you can find and wait for some days and you can loot 10 ped tt fruits and leaves, leaves could be used as pet food for some pets and fruits as a pet food too with cooking to make consumables, you could cook with kitchen tools. You could randomly loot some juicy steak or something to make food. Food should be low tt and no cost in making it. Maybe some oil for cooking pot but would give tt back.

Treasure spots, some locations would have a hidden treasure location, always when you throw a probe on it, would yield the treasure in it, makes it more exciting to mine on new locations and search. could be like 1000x1000 areas.

So i would go to hunt exarosaurs, i kill em i have chance to loot something from that low lvl rare loot pot, also chance to spawn minibosses and mini boss chance to spawn a bigger group boss that can drop upgrade part for items lower and higher, i could mine and find parts for mining tools and mining gear and get those keys, and rare ores for upgrades, alien tech. higher items could use also these lower lvl items so a lvl100 item could use 5x low ones few mid ones and 1 rare high one to upgrade. i go craft components with exarosaur loot i could get BP for special parts that could be used in special trigger/laser, blp, armor to improve stats further when crafted into these, custom items. making amps or armor / tool attachments could be place to loot bp-s for these. so i could have adj vigi part with custom plating that increases burn protect and makes immune to burning dot for example and imp ozpyn 1x1 that has custom trigger to increase reload by 6% and custom energy system that does few % extra dmg and could have ornament added 4 hp and 2 stamina when made into adj version as a bonus. i could sweat killed mobs to have chance to loot rare sweat and regular sweat for better MF items and upgrades that lower lvl items need 1- or couple and higher ones more with higher essences. MF related stuff like buff/protection/enhancement chips could need these to make and upgrade. Noob miners, hunters, sweaters could get items that higher lvl guys would need so low mobs will stay relevant even if ppl's lvls increase. Addint injuriers could be prevented by having armors extra stats to prevent those injuriers, faps could be used to heal em also with treatment command, could take like 10-30 seconds and some time to heal maybe yielding skills. Could also have mod fap 50 thats upgraded to increase healing overtime and less time takes to heal injury and boosted efficiency and speed. imp f-102 (could redo lvl's for these items. that has +rare loot, deposit find time, extra depth, adj 102 excavator with custom drill mechanism that has extra chance to pull higher grade ore and speed increased. Player could choose between using L items that all would have boosed rare loot chance, L items would also be always eff capped or boosted eff with rolled extra stats when looted/crafted and have good dmg/pec ratio or use UL items that could be further improved with special parts up to perfection. Those mob like atrox fangs, claws could also be used in jewelcrafting. Hides need some use to be more beneficial, i am thinking they could provide added stats to clothing, you could use 2 different hides, one for stats and one for looks. Could use a big pile of it when making a cloth, that would give tt back when used, could also be L cloth items that gets weared out intime and UL ofc. Bob's lucky atrox underpants +1 rare loot chance and some chance to prevent groin injury and 2 penetration resistance. Made with atrox skin and dairy/angel dust that gives rare loot chance.

Also could draw more attention if cost to play would decrease as players playing increases.

Make service terminal that has all the services combines and crafting could be on some special factory locations so crafters could all gather there and trade items/ores/stuff between themselvs easily.

Crafted drill bot that you can have a stack with you, uses some oil per min thats added to mining loot and when you find like 100 ped lyst, you can leave a bot to drill it for you and send ores to storage and bot can be found in storage and gotten back.

Tool tech could be ganed some by using any tool, armor tech with armor use and weapon tech with weapon use, as it makes sense that you need to know how they work best to make good ones.

Its foolish to make 1000's of parts to skill up as no one needs this much.

Crystals mined could be used as a ornaments and gems.

Make all items low tt, and crafts give back like shrapnel, so ppl can afford alot of different L clothes, armor types and weapons to keep without crazy tt values tied down. Have em have condition bar instead thats not tied to tt and repair cost.

Sorry for repetition again.

Could have on melee weapons you can do interrupting slam that interrupts if mob starts casting or channeling some power moves, with gun could be kick that uses some stamina.

Make few different weapons of each type for every 5 lvl's and spread em on all mobs so all mobs drops +-5 weapons of their monster lvl, adjust monster level by making system hp, dmg, special abilitys would increase their lvl by always same amount. Make armor lvl's too.

Like atrox young- mature could drop lower lvl L armor thats good for it, old- provi stronger version and adj version thats good for that dmg lvl and has set bonus, and guard- domi imp version, prow- stalker mod version, atrox queen, miniboss, bosses could drop aug-perf versions.

Young-mature could spawn minibosses/boss that drops the adj veapons and upgrade parts for UL version and so on accordinly.

Could make lots of new armors with new textures that would give special set bonuses / have stats, makes loot more fun. Some mobs could drop the same armor if they have same atk stats.

Psyche would be like mana, and playerrs could cast psyche magic by consuming some points, it could be recharged by waiting or some items, could be also good items that regen psyche/stamina by doing dmg/taking hits, or special cooldown that instantly recharges some, items boostin regen.

Its kinda weird you need chips for mindforce, maybe if you have chip and you use synthetic essence, it would not consume psyche? Corporations controlling magics and making money with it by making chips noobs uses not knowing they dont need em? Could be able to cast without chips too? I think it would make game richer with magic in it. Magicial engineers made mindforce chips? Could make mission line for it. Have some alien mindforce chips?

No need chip when your pro.

Could atually be some illusion magic you can cast to become feffoid, or mulmun to get missions from em if you know language.

Last edited:
If items would be like 1 ped tt max, you could go to auction and grap gear for your lvl for like 30-50 peds and start popping instead of 5-700 ped + MU with armor, tool, weapon TT.

No one loses if tt gets removed.

If all items would be less than 1 ped tt, team loot share would work better too. 1 person gets 50 ped chip and 2 guys get 5 ped from 60 ped loot.

Last edited:
Mobs spawning and drowning in water, could make some water mobs that can swim or make an AI, so mob can know what water lvl is drowning it, and it jumps back and moves until it finds a spot it wont drown, when it goes to that drowning water lvl, it would leave a zone marker behind where mobs dont jump after it's made so mobs would themselfs intime create this zone where they wont go.

Mobs spawning and drowning in water, could make some water mobs that can swim or make an AI, so mob can know what water lvl is drowning it, and it jumps back and moves until it finds a spot it wont drown, when it goes to that drowning water lvl, it would leave a zone marker behind where mobs dont jump after it's made so mobs would themselfs intime create this zone where they wont go.
This one’s actually a good one, they should try to get out of the water if they spawn or wander in it outside of combat

Make for every new year a new king's and queen's spectre and have em give buffs for whole team? And if you do, buff the old ones to be on par.

Make an ancient time portal event, bring back the old project entropia when aurli,kreltin just came out, make a planet with that VU, and ppl could go there with portal, with old graphics, no game has ever tried this. Couldnt take any items, youd spawn there with good old noob suit, and npc gives you a choice of mk2, ep-40, katch honor and fap-50, and there you are!

Ampping finds seems like a bad mechanic, i dont think you can even find amped rare ore finds? Why not just make finders and amps that increases depth, rare ore ratio and gives some other sooto bonuses etc. Big craft rolls also are bad for wallet because of bad streaks. Maybe add another slider to increase return and make hofs less?

Figure a fair number you want to win from game, and when players spend more and more players come, reduce the cost of game accordingly, cheaper game, more ppl can afford it, and longer ppl can play, i belive you could grow playerbase like this. Low risk, higher risk mode, so everyone can afford it. Develop avatars and items more.

Mindforce could proc reload and dmg buffs with special chips on random chance, could have a proc effect on some armors to reduce dmg by % for so and so seconds.

Some guy told us hes 400k ped minus and lvl91 and is mainly hunter, thats bad! Better to take 20/month from 2000 than 40k from 1 guy.

Make tt return the same for everyone close to 100%, dont increase cost by making mobs so if it takes 8 ped to kill loot would be 9 ped + X, better gear would be more dpp/dps/stats and skills would be more dpp/rare loot chance.

Last edited:
10 dudes working for 3000€ month = 30 000€ add 2000 for office etc per month, and 10% on top for profit. = 35 200 = and divide it by 20 = 1760 dudes paying 20$ month. Thats not impossible. Could try this. Try subscription option + low and high risk and see how it goes? Could bring thousands of not tens of thousands more players ingame and increase profits. Could with growing player base, even further decrease cost to bring even poorer ppl to hunt for treasures and take a bit more profit as ppl start coming in. You could attract hundreds of thousands of ppl that is ok paying 10-50 a month, but when losses are over 50-1000$ a month for playing, ppl just drop out, it starts to feel like a scam. better tt return also mean, ppl wouldnt have to rip eachother off for items, more ppl could farm and loot stuff on their own, prices would come down, ppl could progress and gear up faster and easier = more fun for everyone. Could add in more dev dudes from time to time as ppl increase to make more like wow quality content and stuff.

subs would bring steady deposits, could incentivice these players with some rarity boosts, xp and other benefits
low risk = for players that cant afford to deposit that much, almost all back, no big hofs
high risk = like game is now, maybe bit cheaper + rarity + big hofs

10000 players shooting and spending 1% cycle is same as 1000 shooting and losing 10%. No need to be even 1% it can be just like 0.2% just takes longer to spend it, all actions cost a bit anyways. I am sure ppl would play more and longer, and do stuff more if expenses would be down. Thousands of players would try skilling with all sorts, collecting all sorts of gear, skill up mining and craft all sorts of stuff. More action for everyone.

Also play the game all of you yourselfs, then you see for yourselfs better how it works in action and is to play. Play for charity or something. Ofc play it like everyone else, so its same experience for you as for players.

Gambling is addictive and makes you sick, would be good to put some deposit caps ingame and show returns for all activities ingame and loot composition. Like game could ask whats your avg income per month, if its 500, would recomment to deposit max 10$ a month and if 5000, 100$ and explain the mechanics why over time you have higher chance to lose all and very little odds of winning. Also warn about trying to win back what is lost by chasing big numbers.

Last edited:
System for weapon/armor upgrade like around same lvl looted different armor part and 1 crafted and some crafted and mined parts = adj-perf version, with better bonuses and eff/dpp and special effects. could use more items ofc better the quality, this would make demand for all lootable parts if all would be in such recipes.

Status
Back