Question: sorting on creation date

Deity A

Old Alpha
Society
retired
Deity Acronoid
Wouldn't it be very handy to be able to sort threads by creation date instead of last post?
Well atleast in the HoF section it would be very nice to see such a feature. I like to see the new globies and uberloots; but because of ppl gratzing and responding all the time, I more then often click a same thread multiple times; and miss out many of them.

What do you think about this?

The only way I know of is when you do a search... that is an option there. I find it handy when I am trying to update some of my information threads.

This would be nice, yes.

EDIT: I take it back. You can do this. Open the HoF Forum... scroll down to the box in the bottom left: Display Options.

The only way I know of is when you do a search... that is an option there. I find it handy when I am trying to update some of my information threads.

This would be nice, yes.

EDIT: I take it back. You can do this. Open the HoF Forum... scroll down to the box in the bottom left: Display Options.

Woot, I learned something new today :yay:
strange that in all those years I never looked at that box :scratch2:
Well, anyway at least I didn't do a Vedder, or did I :scratch2: :ahh:

Woot, I learned something new today :yay:
strange that in all those years I never looked at that box :scratch2:
Well, anyway at least I didn't do a Vedder, or did I :scratch2: :ahh:

Hey I thought it only worked in the HOF Forum :laugh: Then I just tried it in all the forums and it is there. :thumbup:

It would be nice if we could actually see the creation date of the thread along with the date of the latest post. That would help quite a bit in some situations...

Back