Sparticas no buy list

...snip...

Hmmm then I'm sorry, but the title is confusing me. I understand "no buy list" as a list of traders you should not deal with.

I will be compiling a no buy list of people and soc's that have gained a ill reputaion with me and my soc.. these ppl i will not buy from for various reasons.. Ripping noobs off is wrong.. makes new players leave the game..
So this is the main reason for this list.. And what they was cought doing..
these people that are added can be removed from the list as long as there wrongs are made right. List to come soon.. be warned.. this is a tool to help those that have morals and ethics.. and a bane for those that do not..

I've bolded confusing things, and underline what make me feel this list would be against the rules. Come on "ripping noobs off" list ? name and shame.

EDIT: Btw, why did the OP bump this? :SSS

Last edited:
Um, I don't think they ever mentioned scammers, simply people they won't be buying from. :scratch2: This is gray area at worst, and probably this forum is not one of the best places to do it, I can see how it can become flamebait really, really quickly. Also I think poor trade practices are a different thing from scamming. I could say that I buy Himi at 101% or claim sweat is worth 1 PED per k for me, that's ripping people off or I could borrow your Mod FAP without ever returning it, now that's scamming.

Last edited:
I want to be on the list! How do I get on the list?

Clarification..

"People and soc's that have gained a ill reputaion with me and my soc.."
What i say is what i meen, they have Earned it. Bad Reputation!! Ill Reputation no +Rep
"These ppl I will not buy from for various reasons.."
I'm not saying for others not to trade with them. I'm just saying that I will not..
So when it becomes that My Opinions are against TOU & My Experances's with whom ever.. Or even my abbilty to post them in my soc forum is a banable offence.. then good ridence..
How ever every account should be locked to the newbie island pending a CC# verification.. Don;t have to Depo.. But would Def stop the KIDS #1 that don;t have parental approval.. And if the same IP has 2 accounts fine but needs to dif names on there CC# verification... would solve the problem of Multiple avi's on one IP.. and of course some ppl that are UBER Famious,Admins, and those that need a second MA approved avi to effect in game functions should be allowed to.. All others should be banned with extreme prejiduce..:wise:

"People and soc's that have gained a ill reputaion with me and my soc.."
What i say is what i meen, they have Earned it. Bad Reputation!! Ill Reputation no +Rep
"These ppl I will not buy from for various reasons.."
I'm not saying for others not to trade with them. I'm just saying that I will not..
So when it becomes that My Opinions are against TOU & My Experances's with whom ever.. Or even my abbilty to post them in my soc forum is a banable offence.. then good ridence..
How ever every account should be locked to the newbie island pending a CC# verification.. Don;t have to Depo.. But would Def stop the KIDS #1 that don;t have parental approval.. And if the same IP has 2 accounts fine but needs to dif names on there CC# verification... would solve the problem of Multiple IP's.. and of course some ppl that are UBER Famious,Admins, and those that need a second MA approved avi to effect in game functions should be allowed to.. All others should be banned with extreme prejiduce..:wise:

u have a point there.

Last edited:
Private subform for your soc. Neutral list that has no clarification, its just a list, not good not bad. Problem in EU is most avatars that scam are made for that purpose to be disposable.

In rl, I really hate list :D

... ROTM 6/2010 ...
Revolutionary of the Month? :D

Spart said:
there will also be a list not started yet.. for those that are known to use more than one AVI.. they Cheepen the game and use avitars to riping dopoing ppl off.. it is against TOU 2.1 MA rules.. And it is past due to be stricktly enforced.. And for the Record..Friends and coming in Guns Blazing ect.. Well I wasn't put on this planet to make any of you happy.. or to get your Aproval I am who I am..
Peace& Brotherly luv and all that Shyt..
Spart.
IIRC Neomaven took over Divine Vixen Incarnate in a move that MA are fully aware of and which took place in their offices. I don't know any further details.

Can I assume that the owner of the forum on which you are posting will be the first one to make it onto your list?

Ok.... all this talk about "the list" for the last three months, yet there is still no list posted. You're either going to post it or you're not. Let's see it.

Not that it makes a flying fuck to me who you will or won't deal with, I just wanna see if the EF nazi's step in.

interesting!

can I be on your list? :)

What is your and your socs name, btw? so I know not to get on your bad side :D

Real easy Join Rockstars and the soc name is Blood&Sand 1337/Advantage

Last edited:
I Agree, Something definately needs to be done about the multiple acc's. It's just getting worse as the yrs scroll by! And some of them don't even bother to change their names much either. :eek:

We're all entitled to our opinions & i'm sure Spart will adhere to the rules.
Shame we can't say the same for a few others!! ;)
Good Job Spart! :)

+rep to Spart for having the gumption to bring this all out instead of us all suffering & grumbling in silence/to friends (as we do) ...

I think almost everyone has their private no-buy no-deal list, but there's no point in publishing it. The guy might have offended you deeply but be everyone else's best bud. My own list contains one of the best-known avatars in the game, but it would be a waste of time putting him down.
It's a personal experience and most people just need to pay attention to their own experience.

Exactly I have my list, but its private others don't need to know this stuff.

Airing dirty laundry is public is stinky and not cool.

Hi and welcome to Entropia Universe. :)

Arriving on the scene with your guns blazing is not the best way to make an entrance.

Now take a deep breath, take a step back and re-consider what you are posting before your reputation goes down the drain.

Take a look at the forum rules

Your "no sale" list will not survive on EF.

Cheers :beerchug:

My Ped i'll spend it how i like! ty

Exactly I have my list, but its private others don't need to know this stuff.

Airing dirty laundry is public is stinky and not cool.

Yeah typical sheeple mentality.. No Gutz no Glory..(Ace of Spade's) Ask Ian Lemmy Killmiester (Motorhead):pimp:

Yeah typical sheeple mentality.. No Gutz no Glory..(Ace of Spade's) Ask Ian Lemmy Killmiester (Motorhead):pimp:

Also called manors and general consideration for others. It's practiced in most civilized cultures.

BTW great song choice. ;) Doesnt' apply here, but nice song.

Forum rule 2.13 (Already quoted above) specifically talks about accusing people of scamming. (I.E. avatar XXX XX XXX stole my peds)

I can see no rule that says you can not say "I won't buy from avatar X", so long as you don't explain why. It could be because their prices are too high, or they are never on when you log in, or whatever.

Mods don't remove statements like "I won't hunt on that LA". Same here.

However: Any flame fests or problems that result from such comments/lists will be moderated according to forum rules, just like any other situation.

And btw, this has nothing to do with soc issues. Thread moved to Gen economy section.

(As to the fine outstanding person that called us mods, "EF nazi": Whatever)

Give explainations!!!

You are accusing my new soc and our Leader specifically. Who Scammed who - and what was it? I have been in game for several years - not months, and am proud to be part of the soc you accuse of scamming. Post your list! Send me a PM - Tell me what happened! I have never spoke to you, so I resent being accused because of association with a VERY respected Soc Leader and Major contributor to this "game"

If you want to accuse a Society - Accuse them of Something - If you don't like the society, and there are several I don't like - Easy solution - Don't trade with them, they likely can do without your sweat and pixie anyway!

Spartacus is a proud name - Don't your accusations and "whining list" - kind of take away from that. Years ago I was Looted in PVP by an avatar from a fairly big soc. I was bothered by it - But MA placed PVP zones in this game, so I got what I deserved ;) - My re-course was to build my skills and equipment and then go for that avatar! Now I think it will be fun to find them, and I bet they don't cry when I do.

If you have not noticed - This is a real cash economy. People from all walks of life play in it - just like the real world. I hate Wal-mart, but if they have an item for sale cheaper than Macy's, Should I buy from Macy's cause I don't like Wal-Mart?

I wish you all the luck in this virtual world, and promise I will never scam you, or any other avatar! Tell ya what - If your in game in a year - Talk - Until then, close your mouth and maybe - but I doubt it - you could learn something. If I were you - Id try out Farm-ville on Facebook - it's a very peaceful game that won't hurt your witto Spartacus Feelings!

Please add me to your notoriously powerful list, just so I can remember your name.

In this World - "You get what you put in - and people get what they deserve!"

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Here we go, the flamewars just started.

You make me a sad panda ='(

If you have not noticed - This is a real cash economy. People from all walks of life play in it - just like the real world. I hate Wal-mart, but if they have an item for sale cheaper than Macy's, Should I buy from Macy's cause I don't like Wal-Mart?

Yes.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I'll pay a bit more to deal with knowledgeable sales associates, and cashiers that don't pick their nose while ringing me up.

You are accusing my new soc and our Leader specifically. Who Scammed who - and what was it? I have been in game for several years - not months, and am proud to be part of the soc you accuse of scamming. Post your list! Send me a PM - Tell me what happened! I have never spoke to you, so I resent being accused because of association with a VERY respected Soc Leader and Major contributor to this "game"

""Who did I accuse? I don;t see me accusing any one of anything.. I made a recomendation.. :rolleyes: ""

If you want to accuse a Society - Accuse them of Something - If you don't like the society, and there are several I don't like - Easy solution - Don't trade with them, they likely can do without your sweat and pixie anyway!

""Hated,Disliked maybe.. Accused no..""

Spartacus is a proud name - Don't your accusations and "whining list" - kind of take away from that. Years ago I was Looted in PVP by an avatar from a fairly big soc. I was bothered by it - But MA placed PVP zones in this game, so I got what I deserved ;) - My re-course was to build my skills and equipment and then go for that avatar! Now I think it will be fun to find them, and I bet they don't cry when I do.

""well there is alot of defencive posturing here.. Feel guilty?""

I wish you all the luck in this virtual world, and promise I will never scam you, or any other avatar! Tell ya what - If your in game in a year - Talk - Until then, close your mouth and maybe - but I doubt it - you could learn something. If I were you - Id try out Farm-ville on Facebook - it's a very peaceful game that won't hurt your witto Spartacus Feelings!

""Don;t look like my Rear posture is the one hurting..""

Please add me to your notoriously powerful list, just so I can remember your name.

"" Oh yeah I'm the one with the star on the walk. Don;t remember seeing yours.""

In this World - "You get what you put in - and people get what they deserve!"

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

""Added to the "Sell him a Clue he needs 2 List" Wal-Mart or macy's may have a 2Fer1 Sale. Made in China of course"" :lolup:

Spartacus is a proud name

Good thing he spelled it wrong. ;)

Anyway, I'm sure he's gained enough -rep from this to POSSIBLY make him learn a lesson. This is definitely not the way to become a respected person in the community, even though that's what he thought it was. He accused Rockstars of being a dishonest soc, but gave no reasons as to why. And still hasn't, even though he made a 'smart' little reply to Dajoka

I want to be on the list! How do I get on the list?

Holy Crap! Me Too!!!

It's bad enough trying to figure out what he's babbling about here without actually having to deal with it ingame.

:laugh:

I will be compiling a no buy list of people and soc's that have gained a ill reputaion with me and my soc.. these ppl i will not buy from for various reasons.. Ripping noobs off is wrong.. makes new players leave the game..
these people that are added can be removed from the list as long as there wrongs are made right. List to come soon.. be warned.. this is a tool to help those that have morals and ethics.. and a bane for those that do not..

So basically youre gonna try to publicly crucify everyone, in your misconception of trade principles, not bestowing a hefty non arbitrary price you desire?

Hmm

Do you really think this is the best way to attract customers. Id be first not to do any trades with YOU m8 ;)

I.

Good thing he spelled it wrong. ;)

Anyway, I'm sure he's gained enough -rep from this to POSSIBLY make him learn a lesson. This is definitely not the way to become a respected person in the community, even though that's what he thought it was. He accused Rockstars of being a dishonest soc, but gave no reasons as to why. And still hasn't, even though he made a 'smart' little reply to Dajoka

I most certianly did not accuse them of being Dishonest..I may have miss spelled alot of things.. That does not excuse your 2nd Grade reading comprehension..

Spart, a good recommendation from an old time player who is loved by some and hated by some players (I mean me, myself and me).

Ask a mod to close your topic.

I understand why you started this initiative. I am sure you had the idea that this list will help you and others. But you made some bad mistakes during this topic and now it will start to hurt your rep. Several postings here trieds to explain why they think it's a bad move and they gave you hints what to NOT do next time and why not to do it.

You started to flame on them (example: Skippy's last post).

So the more you post here, the more ppl will remember you name as a "noobwhothinksheknowseverythingbetter".

This is just a good hint from me to a beginner. I recommend you listen to me, on the other hand, it's just a game, so if you don't plan to stay here for years, you don't need a good rep anyway.

so...where is that list? ;)

personally i don't go that far saying i would never buy off/sell to specific avatars or societies. if *insert your no trade no.1 here* sells the right item for the right price, why should i not buy it. i buy items because they have a use for me, not to help the seller first hand. and i sell items to gain peds, i don't care who uses my items then.

however, the reputation someone has might influence the possible price we agree on, e.g. soc + friends get discounts, evil botting reselling scammer pays a premium for my items or his shops/auctions need to be very very well priced to being considered an option...

Who are you?

Back