News: Spawn of Echidna

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Warning! The third crash site containing the Spina is a high-level threat to Planet Calypso's colonists, Calypso Defence Force (CDF) confirms. Unusual power readings from the wreckage have been detected, but due to the hostile nature of the Spinas at this site, all CDF attempts to approach the area have failed.

The lack of CDF presence at the site has enabled the Spina to spread to a cave near Echidna. The fear is that the Spinas have started to breed, and the CDF urges brave colonists to prevent this hostile species from settling nests before it is too late!

The CDF warns that these Spina are different and more dangerous than formerly known. There is an urgent call for experienced groups of colonists to assist the critical situation. Please seek out CDF Sergeant Velya at Camp Echidna for further information.

If nothing is to be done, this infestation might never end.

Originally Posted Here

Cool sounds like new weapons and items from these guys potentially

I was only able to find 69+ lvl mobs are there any lower lvl ones?

I have a great idea.

Rent a uber and new profession. Ok, think about it :)

$$$$

I'm torn between calling this or the RDI Lab the greatest content update ever. They are both top notch and pretty much everything we asked for - content for high end players, to remind us there is still a lot of room for improvement in both skill and gear.

I cannot describe the emotional rollercoaster going on in there, the dozens of sad announcements of "it's a wipe" after 30 minutes of hardest work and the culmination of shouting every 1% at the end with the burst of joy of finishing it after so many hours.
I am happy for the teams that will get to experience this and I am happy for those who will strive to improve to get to this kind of content.

I can now finally answer the oldest question in the game (what's an uber?) - someone who can finish the spina ship with their regular group. :grouphug:
I can now safely call the RDI Lab content as being for medium level players.

Well played, MA, well played. With this kind of content you can boldly go in UE5!
Good job all squads over there! @Dennis|MindArk

I'm torn between calling this or the RDI Lab the greatest content update ever. They are both top notch and pretty much everything we asked for - content for high end players, to remind us there is still a lot of room for improvement in both skill and gear.

I cannot describe the emotional rollercoaster going on in there, the dozens of sad announcements of "it's a wipe" after 30 minutes of hardest work and the culmination of shouting every 1% at the end with the burst of joy of finishing it after so many hours.
I am happy for the teams that will get to experience this and I am happy for those who will strive to improve to get to this kind of content.

I can now finally answer the oldest question in the game (what's an uber?) - someone who can finish the spina ship with their regular group. :grouphug:
I can now safely call the RDI Lab content as being for medium level players.

Well played, MA, well played. With this kind of content you can boldly go in UE5!
I imagine Evey. I watched and thought same.

Glad top level players are finding it good. Hopefully MA will have something fun for the noobs eventually too.

Thank you. We are all very glad you appreciated this content. Our goal is to deliver this type of quality content for all type of players as we move forward.

I will let the rest of the team know about this post. It motivates all of us to keep pushing good releases.

All the best!

Thank you. We are all very glad you appreciated this content. Our goal is to deliver this type of quality content for all type of players as we move forward.

I will let the rest of the team know about this post. It motivates all of us to keep pushing good releases.

All the best!
Well done team :)

Looking forward to seeing instances with similar mechanics vertically from gauntlet to spina.

I have an existential dilemma because I can't pick what to wear Regicide Coat (M) or RDI Backpack, Improved (M) both of them fight for the same spot.
Any plans to create separate gear slots for different clothes?
Thanks.

All the best!
Hi Dennis, I want to tell to you honestly, as a long time customer and player of this game, that it comes off as extremely arrogant and disconnected towards us customers that you and the developer team cherry picked this positive comment from one of us to response to, while disregarding responding to the other 99% posts concerning constructive criticism, feedback and worries about delayed CLD payoffs, bugs, withdrawals that goes over 90 business days and questionable prioritizes of content such as Triton shares (short term cashgrabs), continous VUs releasing with gamebreaking bugs, locked accounts without information and so on.

So many unresponded concerns raised lately regarding important topics in a real cash economy.

Glad to hear that this post keeps you motivated with development. Although I recommend next time that you reflect on how the playerbase thinks and reacts to this type of communication.

Regards Xarcx

@XarcX A well-trained manager knows what to read and what to ignore. Even if you post something sarcastic, it's easy to take that out of context and present it as a positive response to those who fall for management blahblah. I've seen this happening in a few ways, so MA might be just a small example.

Put it this way: if the employees of MA don't know about this forum or other sources of feedback, it makes it obvious how much they know/care about their work. I mean we still don't know how many of them actually play the game. Also: employees are still bound to what they are being told to do by management, no matter what they think should have a higher priority instead or should be done differently.

🤷‍♂️

Hi Dennis, I want to tell to you honestly, as a long time customer and player of this game, that it comes off as extremely arrogant and disconnected towards us customers that you and the developer team cherry picked this positive comment from one of us to response to, while disregarding responding to the other 99% posts concerning constructive criticism, feedback and worries about delayed CLD payoffs, bugs, withdrawals that goes over 90 business days and questionable prioritizes of content such as Triton shares (short term cashgrabs), continous VUs releasing with gamebreaking bugs, locked accounts without information and so on.

So many unresponded concerns raised lately regarding important topics in a real cash economy.

Glad to hear that this post keeps you motivated with development. Although I recommend next time that you reflect on how the playerbase thinks and reacts to this type of communication.

Regards Xarcx

Cherry picking... ,-)

71NP8xICh9L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Back