StoiCobra Hunting Service

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The total loot refers to the loot that one mob just dropped right? For example, a SEG looting 10k hof, even if i previously had 100 segs each dropping 49ped loots the 10% will apply only on the 10k hof and not on the 10k+4.9kped of all the loot in inventory so far...
So, is it single loot(that one mob drops) 1000ped or more tt or market value and not total loot in inventory ie. after hunt is done ?

Is there a minimum amount of mobs that you kill? For example you wouldn't waste your time with killing just say 2 SEGS (18ped) right?

Thanks.
Have a great time! :)

As neither Cobra or Stoikow seem to be online atm, I think I can answer this for you (not part of the team, just a regular cheerleader.)

So, is it single loot(that one mob drops) 1000ped or more tt or market value and not total loot in inventory ie. after hunt is done ?
Correct, single loot over 1k peds :)

The minimum amount of mobs I cant answer, they will have to, but I doubt 2 mobs is sufficiant as the time to organize, meet up and get out there probably takes alot longer then killing those two mobs :)

Have a nice weekend! :tiphat:
Skam, Secretary/Cheerleader/Luckbunny

yup, skam is correct.

We do very short runs for people that want to try out the service for the first time to see if they like it. But in the long run it gets costly for both us and the clients.
If you only do 2, or 5 or 10 SEG the chance of getting a global is very very small, and you need globals to get a decent return on big mobs. I prefer doing runs of at least 100 mobs, both because it's more time efficient for me and cobra and because there's a lot better chance for a good return for the client.

I can see this being useful when I am looking for a particular item from a mob which I cannot kill myself

posting for future :)
So gonna make use of this :yay:

Any idea of adding Ambus to your sevice??

I did a test run on ambus a while back and it wasn't a suitable mob for this service.
medium players can kill them fairly efficiently themselves, so the benefit using a hunting service would be minimal.

I can highly recommend this service to anyone who is intrested in this service.
Today i PM'd stoikow if we could do 100 SeG. He and Cobra came within 10 minits and i had two amazing eyes looking at them killing the SeG's all the time.
We got two globals and a a small hof (around 400 ped). In the end i even made a little profit.
I am for sure going to use this service again, i recommend it to everyone =)

-Bee

Oke I ordered 30 dead Hogg's for this weekend.
Hope they have some time.

I'll update when the hunt is finished :wtg:

So,

this Saterday Stoikow and Me teamed up @ TI Castle tp.
Whe agreed on 17:00 MA time (19:00 dutch time) but
Stoikow forgot about the time.

But he offered some bonus mobs for waiting :D (tnx man)

Second hogg he killed was a 67 ped global (no sreenshot).
But i got an action screenshot :D
I ordered 30 dead hoggs (300ped) included the bonusmobs
i got 235.67ped back.
I had good fun for 300 ped but for better returns bigger runs are better ;D

Great service will use it again :p

Last edited:
BUMP for this service :yay:

Cool service guys. If I EVER manage to get back on my feets I will definatly use your service to get some nasty things killed that im not able to take myself yet.
GOOD LUCK with your service. And May Lootius be with you and your clients. :wtg:

Had the first uber today and added a top 5 Hall of Fame for hunting service loots.

Killbee got sum very nice hofs to day at ohuer servic

seghof1_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

seghof2_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

Gratz and +rep for a nice service

Sounds really tempting...!

Great idea. :) Good luck with your loots!

Added graphics for the HoF list :wtg:

number one two and five are mine!! Lucky me (A)

Bumb for a great service

i'm curious how you managed to hunt as a team (in the hof pics it shows "stoicobra huntig service" team ...however in hof pic killahbees name appears :scratch2:

i'm curious how you managed to hunt as a team (in the hof pics it shows "stoicobra huntig service" team ...however in hof pic killahbees name appears :scratch2:

If you read up two posts:

Added graphics for the HoF list :wtg:

;)

Also if you look closely you can see its not the real HoF list. Like on top it says "Hunting Service" not Hunting :silly2:

Its the top HoF´s of the Hunting Service.

(Stoi: Told you it looked authentic ;) )

also the real hof list doesn't show items :silly2:

Interesting service....

In case anyone is remotely interested I think the global rate on SEGs is about 1 in 30, and the HOF rate is somewhere between 1 in 300 and 1 in 1000. The most I have gone without a global is about 90, but I have also had consecutive globals three times. (Yes I have been keeping some stats on this, it's not just pie in the sky nonsense!)

So I presume these figures can *roughly* be translated to other similar mobs...

Just trying to help ;)

Updated hof list, grats to hotte for a 400ped x5

Thanks Mjukis! Once again, a great hunt with your service! :) See you again soon!
All the best! Hotte

Tried the service myself today and ordered 60 scips to be killed. It was great fun! Will try the service more in the future, tnx for the hunt guys.

//Vargen Vargavinter

Used their service today to kill some SEGs...Very professional.
For sure i will use their service again.
Thanks guys.

adding eomons? :p

How much for a Eomon Young and Araneatrox Young? :p

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back