Storage capacity in Unreal?

Tei

Provider
Society
Rangers
Teiwaz Storm Ing
The maximum item limit for your personal storage has been reached.
To avoid possible inconsistencies, acquire containers to put your items in.

After 5.5 years of inactivity I am surprised and disappointed that thislimitation is still in place....

Is there any indication that such quality of life will be changed in currently worked on Unreal port?

You know, we've got these things like Auction Houses, TT's and even global trade chats. Might want to consider a little more selling and a little less hoarding lol

We've also got apartments and separate storage on each planet.

Wecome back :) Dump as much of the stuff you dont need fast access to on random planets, if you have some of the soul bound pack items for example.

Hopefully, the engine will provide.

Reactions: Tei
The maximum item limit for your personal storage has been reached.
To avoid possible inconsistencies, acquire containers to put your items in.

After 5.5 years of inactivity I am surprised and disappointed that thislimitation is still in place....

Is there any indication that such quality of life will be changed in currently worked on Unreal port?
The message is in place but you can store as much as you want it just might have loading issues. Also try merging stack haha

The message is in place but you can store as much as you want it just might have loading issues. Also try merging stack haha
Do you think i keep 500 stacks of 1 ammo there? Ofcourse its merged ;)
Additionally many vehicles, boxes and handbags....

It's just a quality of life is terrible.
I don't get it why 20 year old game have syuch poorly designed storage.

Have already small fleet ;)

Mindark should impliment a new kind of storage option. You should be able to craft or loot storage addons so you could modify your storage witrh more items, better options like diffrent colour schemes, better sorting options depending on what addon you use. These items should be limited and have a very small fee (decay) everytime you access storage. And once you put in the addon you cant take it off so you cnat abuse it by adding and replacing.

Mindark should impliment a new kind of storage option. You should be able to craft or loot storage addons so you could modify your storage witrh more items, better options like diffrent colour schemes, better sorting options depending on what addon you use. These items should be limited and have a very small fee (decay) everytime you access storage. And once you put in the addon you cant take it off so you cnat abuse it by adding and replacing.

I do not agree with decay part, otherwise bring it on!

Maybe ND could rent out storage space on RT we have the Thing Artic, Hell, SI and RT it self. Of course there will be small Tax involved too.

Just be vary of stacking over 500 as that has lead to items just vanishing into thin air and MA not being helpfull to give it back ;)

As for the limit, it should be reduced to about half, or less, and be hard enforced making it unable to store more items once reached. Hoarders have utterly fucked the lootpool (its not all their fault but its not really great) and a lot of people generally hold little sympathy for hoarders because of the issuesthey cause alongside MA's awfull loot system.

If we get more storage, loot shit has to really be fixed or we are gonna see even worse loot conditions.

IF the make it a possibility to name pitbulls/storage containers that is a real workaround but until then...sadly no

Just TT the cheap stuff, the rest you can store in vehicles, Pitbulls for instance. By the way, Pitbull 4 has the most storage capacity and it just so happens that there's one available on Calypso auction right now :)

honestly surprised this is even a thing that can happen. guess this is a rich person problem i'm too poor to understand

I highly doubt that the error message is because of the engine. Just imagine what's going on during those single mob-events, where loads of players with various different items on them stand around just one mob or two, or landgrabs. I'm sure that the engine can handle that.

IMHO, MA wants you to not hoard items, but use them somehow. And unless you sell or TT it "using" means causing decay somehow. And if you really want to keep hoarding, well, you have to buy some container or vehicle, which may require a deposit from you. MA doesn't earn anything with items just sitting around and, furthermore, it can also destabilise the balance management.

If you have at least one graduated disciple you can access the starting area by the chopper at c. Icarus and there you have a independent storage. Cheapest way instead of decay thruster to access CP or FOMA.

If you have at least one graduated disciple you can access the starting area by the chopper at c. Icarus and there you have a independent storage. Cheapest way instead of decay thruster to access CP or FOMA.
Thats actually nice tip, thanks.

Only problem what if/when MA decides to stop Mentor's access there? ;)

honestly surprised this is even a thing that can happen. guess this is a rich person problem i'm too poor to understand
the irony is that literally the day after i posted this, i ran into this error message. looks like when you get above 500 items in storage, it starts complaining. guess i need to start grinding some stuff out or selling it

Maybe ND could rent out storage space on RT we have the Thing Artic, Hell, SI and RT it self. Of course there will be small Tax involved too.
Why rent it when it already costs ped to go to RT. Just throw your useless shit that you aren't using into those.

Piece of shit ain't getting a penny from me.

i dont mind the storage cap , i'd rather like to see storage container are resisable ( like cars and stuff ) so i can see what i've put in there. doesnt need to be the whole screen but a little bigger wouldnt hurt.

Thats actually nice tip, thanks.

Only problem what if/when MA decides to stop Mentor's access there? ;)
im pretty sure that will change when we merge into Unreal engine =)

i dont mind the storage cap , i'd rather like to see storage container are resisable ( like cars and stuff ) so i can see what i've put in there. doesnt need to be the whole screen but a little bigger wouldnt hurt.
And more importantly, Less us name our bags/Storage boxes/Vehicles so I know what's inside which.

Back