Stormer`s ATH`s (1 & 2)

nice loot windows with peds and items :rolleyes:

lol, you scared me for a bit, i thought you got a 3rd one :laugh:

Makes me dream of my own ATH :). Gratz on your ATHs.

In here i post all my ATH´s =)

Those words are so kindly and make me wish one ATH.
ONE MA ONE! Please! =D

Grats

Btw, what gun was it in the sec ent ath? :)

hmm there was 2 guns, ewe-35 and ewe-43 if i remember it correctly....no superguns though :p

hmm there was 2 guns, ewe-35 and ewe-43 if i remember it correctly....no superguns though :p

That ewe-43 is alone worth more then any of my globals sofar. So it coudn't been that bad knowing it was "just" an ewe-43. Haha, Grats again Patrik, my ex boyfriend was named that, hmm. And he's from sweden. ;)

Ps; as sidenote: (Too bad there is 200 000 other Patrik's too in this lovely contry) But nice name anyhow,

gah back to topic. Nice loots!

how come ur posting these now? oh well gratz

just makes me wonder after having all this u complain about the VU so much i never had anything like this loot wise and when i complain people not u but others just neg rep me and stuff so now others complain.

had some cleaning on my computer and found these pics, they are just too nice just not to show them

maybe this VU aint that bad after all :wtg:

i love this game! :yay:

lol Stormer rather old ones! But you get my belated gratz anyhow!

Showoff :laugh:
Gratz...

oldies but still goodies :)

belated congrats to you m8!

:)

Big Gratz, very nice items :)

Hm... I have ATH (AnotherTrashyHour) very often , and you have only got two?:D ;)

I think it's time for the third, a crafting-ATH. ;)

hehe no crafting for me thx, i think im going to stick to hunting =)

Nice mining hof :D, my mate Maximus Max White told me that you and him use to mine together and you got that ATH 30 mins after he left that area :rolleyes:

Nice mining hof :D, my mate Maximus Max White told me that you and him use to mine together and you got that ATH 30 mins after he left that area :rolleyes:

lol Maximus Max White and me was in the same soc looong time ago, he is a funny dude =)

w0w! The hunting looket cooler with the Suprem Armor but Gratz to them bot =):yay: :yay:

Nice, you are very lucky man like i can see:yay: :yay: :yay:
keep going:D

DanceMofo:wtg:

Back