Strash's mining Log

Incredible ! Another tower ! GZ dude :)

this log is just awsome sauce Strash. great to see you so much in profit :)

gz on the tower also. keep them coming m8 :wtg:

would be interesting to see how you're doing across all three professions. When I started my mining log I stopped any crafting i was doing to try and not "skew" the results.

and this guy calls me lucky :laugh:

Hey i took mining SLow since someone hit a 41k hit..... as i thought the mining field was low and ya the end didnt' do so well.... But i did hit another tower half way through the run which helped alot.
!!!!

i hit: X x12 XII x29 XIII x8 XIV x5 XV x14 XVI XVII XXIII
and hit 2 ooto again!

Ore: 4368 drops oa-104 = 19,152ped
Found TT: 20,778ped 117%
Found mu: 4,615ped 22%
Total: 25,393ped 133%

+6,241ped
:yay::yay:
:wtg::wtg:

Total: +60,650ped

Ore: 687,905 ped Spent
Enmater: 172,555 ped Spent
Total ped spent is: 860,210ped

Let the light hold your head up high, Let the darkness slide, Call out and focus on the rain let it release your Pain, CALL out to the world HELP HELP HELP, And hear the echo of silence respond to your call in vain.... It will come, it will show it self, soon the light, the water, the liquid light will take form and allow the one to breath in the essence of all time..............

GL all !!!

Also

To all the miners out there i am buying Angelscales/Lightmail So if you have to sell give me a msg thanks!
I will Pay fair price on the angelscales and light mail and you don't have to worry about auction fees bitting into your profit!!!

huge grats man, after searching for that tower for so long then to have another one so soon after, very nice job, you deserved it.:yay::wtg:

big gz Strash !!!

but 117% would have been 22407 ped (on tt returns) so u have more like 108,5% tt return

I will go over this again the TT % is TT to TT
the mu % is Mu to Mu

The numbers are right.

it takes around 3-4days to drop 4k + bombs

I will go over this again the TT % is TT to TT
the mu % is Mu to Mu

The numbers are right.

it takes around 3-4days to drop 4k + bombs

hmm u lost me ))

tt to tt?

if u mean: 19,152ped tt dropped - Found TT: 20,778ped
--------------- 100% ------------------108,5% tt

which other tt to tt could it be i don't get )) pls explain to stupid old Gently ))

hmm u lost me ))

tt to tt?

if u mean: 19,152ped tt dropped - Found TT: 20,778ped
--------------- 100% ------------------108,5% tt

which other tt to tt could it be i don't get )) pls explain to stupid old Gently ))

Strash includes markup in his bombs dropped.. 4368 drops with oa-104 is 17472 PED tt, not 19152

Well i took out 10 oa-103's at first i took out just 5x oa-103 and i was doing pretty bad so I extended it to 10.
Some notes on this run: the 5 x oa103 was running around 56%. then the last few bombs was the big hit.

I hit: XII x2 XIV XV XVI XVIII

Ore: 560drops oa-103 = 1800ped
Found TT: 2004ped 117%
Found mu: 402ped 20%
Total: 2406ped 133%

+606ped

:yay::yay:

Total: +61,256ped

Ore: 689,705 ped Spent
Enmater: 172,555 ped Spent
Total ped spent is: 862,010ped

GL all
Will have a stream setup for monday or tuesday will post that day.
PEace

Also

To all the miners out there i am buying Angelscales/Lightmail So if you have to sell give me a msg thanks!
I will Pay fair price on the angelscales and light mail and you don't have to worry about auction fees bitting into your profit!!!

oo live stream... i get to watch other people spend money rather than losing it myself :D

oo live stream... i get to watch other people spend money rather than losing it myself :D

In Entropia you can even pay other people to spend your money. You can watch if you pay extra. Just don't touch yourself.

In Entropia you can even pay other people to spend your money. You can watch if you pay extra. Just don't touch yourself.

but but but... what if my ear itches? can i touch myself then?

i see you finished your run.. i wonder how you did.. you had a HUGE dry spell in middle

Shouldve doen pretty average for him.
I'd guess 97% return tt and 118% market.

Well i took out 144 ma-109's

And hit: X x13 XI x321 XII x301 XIV X22 XV x27 XVII x14 XVIII x3 XIX XX XXI x2
ooto

Enmater: 4896probes ma-109 = 60,048ped
Found TT: 48,673ped 92%
Found mu: 11,468ped 24%
Total: 60,141ped 100.15%

+93ped

Total: +61,349ped

Ore: 689,705 ped Spent
Enmater: 232,603 ped Spent
Total ped spent is: 922,058ped

Well I hope you guys enjoyed the stream post something about what i could do better etc.

Atm i am thinkin i should take a break but wow i dropped alot in a short period and not much back.
Anyways, i wasn't too excited of these results and shows everyone i guess even hofs don't always mean much. atleast in the positive.

GL to ALL

Also

Sorry if this has been asked before, but of what is your tt return 92% ?

TT: : 48,673/52,848 = 92%

52,848ped = spent in TT
not with the cost of the amp

no thats torture no matter what extractor you have... well maybe not... with auto-use tool you can go afk for an hour come back and move a little and keep extracting

Back