Strash's mining Log

Think I read he got locked - I may be wrong

Correct. Strash amongst many others is still locked with the recent temp bans unfortunately.

I bet some jealous scumbag had a whinge about him using a VTOL to mine with.

Strash is still one of the locked....:dunno:

I bet some jealous scumbag had a whinge about him using a VTOL to mine with.

so this isn't a feature but a bug?

How was one to know this? I haven't bought a vtol but this is the first i've known this was a bug...

Do we really need to start a riot / strike over how they need to unban Strash .. ?!?!?

Danielle misses him .. lots.

:bs:

Has there been an official statement by Mindark regarding the VTOL "bug" and the usage of VTOLs for mining?

Why ever they introduced VTOLs if one is not allowed to use them. Hope to see him continuing the blog soon again...

what are you saying guys VTOLs bring profit when mining or only his? ...it sounds a little "Loca" :D, well he can always come here and write a thing or two.

Free Strashy!

Last edited:
Stop that BS about VTOL and mining, please.

I have no clue what this is about and MA hasn't informed me on anything :(
I am annoyed now... since it's been SO long and yet no information on why my account is locked.
I am 100% sure it has NOTHING to do with vtol's.

I was moving alot of ped since i had so much converted into enmater on auction...... only thing i can think of since that is all i did before all this occured.

Anyways hopfully can back on the field soon i have alot of bombs to drop.

all the best strash for your return and unlock! hope to see you on soon again!

So you didn't get unlocked today with the VU Strash??? Grr my trader is still locked too... so I am running out of PED and I can't prepare for Arkadia launch in 6 days... ARGH!!!

Well, if its any consolation, MA destroyed ma-109s so you don't have to worry about doing another big enmat run :silly2:

Hope you get unlocked sometime this century.

Hope you get back soon and miss the posts. Hope it has nothing to do with the rumors of dupe amps going around.

Consider it a blessing in disguise....

Took me 2 hours to drill up a XVII belkar with tt drillers, with the way mining skills are currently setup...

You are missed by your soc.

All SoF members wish to see you back in game.

And me inside.

Ak.

(saddly, and this since years, that's easier to implement something without doing proper testing, and after accuse the players to use exploits, yeah... the good excuse...).

I am glad that you are again here Strash.
Good luck and keep the blog going :)

Well after being locked for 4 weeks i came back to a horrible surprise...... I lost over 3000ped From Markup. Ya that sucks :( I guess that is a lesson to everyone to sell everything off....... I personally thought that was unfair to me.
Secondly i would like to say to all those people who thought i cheated..... well go $#%# yourself.
I am a miner and A good one at it.
anyways on to this run.
I hit a XX dur before i got locked and when i was mining this week it wasn't too great alot of nrfing and low claim sizes must be because of this competition to get a ATH............. And it's a joke to see some people in this game get 5 digits when they already have gotten them and sadly i can't seem to get any for all my hard work feels like worthless.

Anyways overall i hit: X x17 XII x49 XIII x19 XIV x6 XV x19 XVI x2 XVII x3 XX
and a ooto.

Ore: 7,878 drops oa-104 = 34,340ped
Found TT: 28,446 ped 90%
Found mu: 7,709 ped 27%
Total: 36,155 ped 105%

+1,815ped

Total: +63,164ped

Ore: 724,045 ped Spent
Enmater: 232,603 ped Spent
Total ped spent is: 956,398ped

Lost markup from 4 week lock: -3000ped

Well i am not sure If i am going to continue on this adventure and i Appreciate everyone who had faith in me and supported me thanks. The game is a great game but this recent lock i lost alot of faith ..... and Watching others take all the 'glory' while i Grind and Grind and Grind and Grind And Grind and seem to end with alittle ped. compared to time/money spent. It was quite stressfull and why would a game make my life stressfull suppose to be fun. I enjoy alot of people's company and i hope they enjoy mine. I agree i can be a pain to deal with but i also can be quite fair to those who treat me with respect i give respect back.

I just felt stabbed from the community and From mindark......... At any rate i will keep at it but....... i will change things around and perhaps not put so much time as i use too. I do want to experiment with the dual drops ore/enmater same time.

As i say to everyone GL GL GL
and hopfully things turn around for me and allow me to gain faith back.

So Peace For now!

Also

To all the miners out there i am buying Angelscales/Lightmail So if you have to sell give me a msg thanks!
I will Pay fair price on the angelscales and light mail and you don't have to worry about auction fees bitting into your profit!!!

glad to see you back:) and just enjoy the EU with friends. :silly2:

You can tell Strash is off his game; he did a poor job of covering up the coordinates in that last picture :tongue2:

Fukk the haters! Don't stop droppin!

And it's a joke to see some people in this game get 5 digits when they already have gotten them and sadly i can't seem to get any for all my hard work feels like worthless.

Total: +63,164ped

and Watching others take all the 'glory' while i Grind and Grind and Grind and Grind And Grind and seem to end with alittle ped.

First off all - welcome back -

There is a german proverb translated to English which I think fits perfect

... The mills of justice mill slowley, but they do (meaning that in the end everyone gets what they deserve).

Sorry for your delay and sorry for the markup lost

BUT ... the rest of your post is total bullshit ... You are up over 60k and you hit a LOT of big claims ... I've been mining for over 4 years now and have yet to find a claim over 1k ... and yes, I've used countless (ex) 105 ore amps as well as some 108 ore amps. So please do me one favour and stop your bitching cause its pathetic as you have a LOT more luck then most people here

Angel

So are you saying you mine like me every day? 1000 drops with amps? everyday? is that what you are saying?
I am not sure how lucky i am to be honest.
perhaps i have a understanding of how mining works? perhaps that took alot of work to figure out? who knows....
Ya sorry for my bitching but i seriously havn't had the best 5 weeks been full of unwanted stress.
anyways.
Gl to you

Ore: 7,878 drops oa-104 = 34,340ped
Found TT: 28,446 ped 90%
Found mu: 7,709 ped 27%
Total: 36,155 ped 105%

:lolup:

Strash you mining noob :silly: the amp you're using is no longer called oa-104 :tongue2:

Back