Support Smoking Crack? Told to contact Hanne?

Nukem

Provider
Society
Patriot's
Mr Nukem Quayjay
You ever wonder how support works? Who are these people that are suppose to be in charge of assisting us? You ever wonder why you get those responses that make absolutely no sense, so you just finally give up?

My wife sent of a request to rec@mindark.com to have some item points increased on her estate. She didn't receive a reply for a few days so she started a support case.

Well here is my wife's latest support case and I must admit its the most bizarre support responses X2 that I have ever seen.

Estate Development
**EDIT**
To: rec@mindark.com
I Wish to purchase +60 item points – 6,000 PED for Port Atlantis Mall Shop, Floor 3 #10 L. My avatars name is Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay..

Sincerely,
Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay
Patriot's General

Category: Account & Billing
Subject of query: Other account questions
Summary: Estate Development
Details: Hi,

I sent this request off on 5-29-11 I was curious if I did not send it in correctly? I have not been contacted back regarding this request. Can you please forward it to the right department and have them contact me?

Sincerely,
Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay
Patriot's General

Solved:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. Please contact the Forum Administrator directly by filling out this form https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...endmessage.php and sending it to them. They should be able to assist you further with this issue.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Leslie | Planet Calypso Support

Conclusion Rejected CustomerMrs Sinofmen Quayjay - Excuse me? Did you even read my request? This is about getting my Estate Deed developed in game. What does that have to do with the Forums?

Solved:

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry. Please contact the community manager of Planet Calypso Forum, as we do not handle these types of requests.

Kind regards,

Gabriella | Planet Calypso Support

Ok just so it is known I didn't mean for the title to be taken literally, I just got a laugh out of this and Support must be smoking crack was the 1st thing that poped into my head. :laugh: So Hanne can you process my wife's request for her Estate Development please? lol

Last edited:
So as far as I get Support said to contact Hanne ? Well send her a PM then instead of an open thread which she is bound to miss ?

Last edited:
Comedy Gold... :laugh:

Here's a funny thought.

What if support is right? What if rec@mindark.com simply is an email alias that sends to whoever is the community manager in charge of Planet Calypso for them to review?

Wouldnt that be silly!

{removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the estate broker avatar has to handle the transactions like this in person in game, so I'm guessing that they are telling you that Hanne is the person running that avatar these days? I think Frank Campbell may have used to run it?

There was talk of automating the estate upgrade process in game through a terminal or something a while back, but nothing ever happened like that yet. I hope they make that option happen eventually since meeting up with an avatar like the estate broker in game and dealing with this sort of stuff through emails and, if what I'm reading here is right, now forum PMs is just nuts! Way too many ways the line of communication can get screwed up.

Honestly not sure why anyone would want to upgrade estates at the moment since many shops, etc. are currently not working at all - dropping items in the estate results in a message that the estate is already full even when it's not, but to each his own. If you do get the estate upgrade done, hopefully the estate will work after that upgrade is done. Good luck.

If you do happen to get a hold of Hanne or the estate broker, maybe also ask if there will be any compensation for the many broken estates that have been broken so many months since vu 10. Perhaps they can get you some sort of deal and more slots than the 60 for the same amount of peds or something?

Last edited:
I don't think they are doing estate upgrades atm. I tried to upgrade my Corinth booth 12 months ago, and the response I got was that an upgrade was coming by Dec 2010. Not sure what happened. David/SDS said there were some stability issues with increasing item points in estates!
This is crap, my booth has 10 points and I can't do jack shit with it. Burnseys big tent has 70 which he upgraded, and his booth work perfectly well!

I will also press David again as to why the upgrade system isn't in effect at the moment. I too need to upgrade a few things.

Hanne has been very unwell, and SDS didn't get a replacement. Try Kim/AskMindark in EF for an answer, I will post there now

Cheers
Bjorn

Burnseys big tent has 70 which he upgraded, and his booth work perfectly well!

not sure his works 'perfectly well'. Look at max item slots vs how many items are in it.

Here's a funny thought.

What if support is right? What if rec@mindark.com simply is an email alias that sends to whoever is the community manager in charge of Planet Calypso for them to review?

Wouldnt that be silly!

{removed}

I already contacted someone in charge on this board before I started the thread.

I need some assistance as I think the support department may be smoking crack. We sent off a request to have a estate developed and support responded back that we need to contact the forum administrator. I think they may be getting high on the job or something. Can you give me any information on this? I have enclosed a copy and paste of our support case. I just fail to understand what the forum administrator has to do with this? Should I send this to the forums administrator?

Their response

Well, 1st off, can't quite tell if you sent it through the support case system, or simply emailed it to them.

However, as for the actual response, yes. Yes they are high and not paying attention.

So whos the
{removed}?

OK OK Send me the peds & I'll see what I can do. :silly2:

Ok (no) don't but looks like you may as well.

OK OK Send me the peds & I'll see what I can do. :silly2:

Ok (no) don't but looks like you may as well.

Coming your way spongey :yay: May I ask what version update to expect that in please? :laugh:

Good luck contacting Hanne - she's missing in action, rumour has it that she got lost while looking for some weed... :silly2:

Reactions: das
Oh this is too much . :laugh:

So people want to give MA money in exchange for nothing basically but MA won`t take it ?

p.s: I know estate upgrades were doable via support such as buying terminals, LA message, item points etc.

OK, obviously there's a LOT of miscommunication going on. Let me see if I can clear things up.

• Nukem apparently contacted ingame support asking to upgrade his mall shop
  • Support told him to contact the forum admin
  • Nukem contacted me (a forum mod, not the admin) asking if this made sense
  • I told him it made no sense to me at all
  • To the best of my knowledge, the forum admin does not handle ingame property issues
  • If the forum admin does also deal w/ ingame property, why can't support simply forward the request inhouse to the appropriate person like normal?
  • He asked me if he could make a thread out of this
  • I told him it was a silly issue IMO but I couldn't stop him

So, yes, I agree with Nukem that this response from support is a bit stupid. Either they completely misunderstood his request (twice) or there's something going on that no one's aware of.

However, in any case, the use of pics as a way of calling each other names is completely out of line. Both of you please look past personal disputes. Thank you.

I already contacted someone in charge on this board before I started the thread.

I need some assistance as I think the support department may be smoking crack. We sent off a request to have a estate developed and support responded back that we need to contact the forum administrator. I think they may be getting high on the job or something. Can you give me any information on this? I have enclosed a copy and paste of our support case. I just fail to understand what the forum administrator has to do with this? Should I send this to the forums administrator?

Their response

Well, 1st off, can't quite tell if you sent it through the support case system, or simply emailed it to them.

However, as for the actual response, yes. Yes they are high and not paying attention.

So whos the
{removed}?

I read your thread. All of it. You missed my point.

{removed}.

Oh this is too much . :laugh:

So people want to give MA money in exchange for nothing basically but MA won`t take it ?

p.s: I know estate upgrades were doable via support such as buying terminals, LA message, item points etc.

lol exactly right...MA can't even accept free money in an easy/timely manner. lol

ps...I'll take 6k peds for nothing. Thanks :)

Kind regards,

Leslie | Planet Calypso Support
Kind regards,

Gabriella | Planet Calypso Support

That's the first I've heard of Leslie, but not Gabriella. I've had a few dealings with her, and she DOES NOT READ what you write. I've gone back and forth with her and always BS answers that never addressed what I was submitting a support ticket for.

Tania is the one to deal with. She is the Team Lead for Account and Fund Transfer Systems Support.

After going around and round with Gabriella, my support was referred to Tania, who finally took the time to read and was able to answer questions and concerns I had and actually gave good answers. I commended her for that and let her know that is what people expect from support.

It just pisses people off when the support doesn't take the time to READ AND COMPREHEND before answering. If they don't understand, ask to clarify. When they don't, they make themselves look uncaring about their customers.

Back