Sweating attempts

Status
Always a nice way to spend an hour to two when I am in the mood to skill a little mf.

Akbar mentioned today that he would like to spend an entire day sweating tantardions. Maybe a group of healers would be interested in taking shifts to see what the outcome would be?

+rep for this very nice info.. and a +fame to the oj noob healer you got in most of them screenies ;) :yay:

+rep for this very nice info.. and a +fame to the oj noob healer you got in most of them screenies ;) :yay:

Lol ;-)

You're referring to Dan Petrov? Do you think noob healers get full heals all the time? ;)

just spent an hour fapping/sweating atrox with Akbar... fun :)

thread subscription + rep

Good work Akbar, keep on sweating !
:wtg:

TskTsk Watcher :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Saddly, due to the toooooooooooo communs Lost Connections,
i could not sweat until the end on this TskTsk Watcher :(.

Anyway, Thank you A LOT Optima for your help.

TskTsk Weak : 34

Thank you again Optima for your nice fapping :).

---

To come :

I plan to sweat the following creatures ;

- TskTsk Watcher
- Sumima
- Aurli
- Kreltin

Kerberos Young : 5

Kerberos Mature : 8

Kerberos Old : 11

Thank you Pepper for fapping me :)

PS : without any doubts, Kerberos are "atm" the bests small mobs to sweat.

Kerberos Provider : 19

Last edited:
nice that's the first good picture I've seen of the new mob. I'm excited to get out there and try sweating... and hunting those new guys :D

Daikiba Dominant : 14

Daikiba Alpha : 19

Daikiba Old Alpha : 35

Daikiba Prowler : 37

Thank you Forrest :) !

Last edited:
Basic Rule Of Thumb For Sweaters

For a very brief overview of an average to how much sweat you can get...

Determine the health the creature has. For each 20hp, there is one successful pull of sweat. E.g A berycled young has 100hp, therefore there can be 5 successful pulls (doesnt matter how much you get each pull) before the mob is dry :)

Hope this helps anyone in general..

Great Post anyway Akbar, very very informative :D

good post. I still have along way to go until I am able to sweat those mobs.

Akbar .. could you get info on the Chomper?

Bones

What are the changes in the new EU version ?
I remember trying a Combibo and it had like 11 attemts in it. Is it the new best for sweating mob ? Because it's slow and easy to kill when dry ? Or still the best is Kerberos - because of the pathethic dmg it makes ?

by the way: what stats do the best sweat gatherers have these days ? 3000 ? 4000 ?

Al, i know Mega should be nearing the 4k mark... he'll be here soon enough to answer though i'm sure :D

As for the attempts, i'm usually finding the 20hp-1pull theory to work out right, for the combibo if it was a Dominant (220HP) you're probably right, if not, you probably started sweating a dif mob without realizing it :D

My favourite personally are Combis, mostly since reading Mr Mega's :wave: post where he mentions they tend to get distracted a lot (so true) and you get more time to regen health, or go off on a new target.

Just my :twocents:

Miguel

PS: sry bout my poor English, but i'm not a native language speaker... :p

Last edited:
Al, i know Mega should be nearing the 4k mark... he'll be here soon enough to answer though i'm sure :D

as for the attempts, i'm usually finding the 20hp-1pull theory to work out right.

Miguel

Heh, I doubt I'll get 4000 this year. Was that a quick enough reply? ;)

As far as I can judge Combibo sweating attempts are unaffected and the following still is correct:

Combibo Young : 4
Combibo Mature : 6
Combibo Old : 5

Yeah, checked again yesterday. No change at all. It's my mistake :ahh:
Guess I was half asleep when sweating that Combibo ... don't even remember its maturity, probably the sweat was from another molisk adult (I'm sweating molisks alot). Or it was a strange dream just before bedtime :scratch2:

Anyway 3000+++ sweatgathering - impressive. You must be an expert in the virtue of patience ;) Are there any other that skilled avatars ? I think there aren't much 2000+ gatherers. People usually get lazy ot bored :D

Last edited:
Eomon ?

Just wondering ... anyone managed to count eomon sweat gathering attempts while they were among us ?

List updated with ;

Sabakuma
Dominant : 6
Alpha : 7
Old Alpha : 8
Stalker : 10

Plumatergus Guardian : 5

Wow, must have been one hellofa job :laugh:

New creatures added :

Armax Cow Guardian : 32
Armax Cow Dominant : 36

Hiryuu Provider : 13

Itumatrox Provider : 41

Morsusilex Provider : 23
Morsusilex Guardian : 31
Morsusilex Dominant : 33

Tantillion Young : 3
Tantillion Provider : 5
Tantillion Guardian : 6
Tantillion Dominant : 7

A HUGE thank to Jay who is fapping me atm :).

Btw, if some of you want to fap me, mainly on big mobs as now my sweat list is heading to high maturities, you are welcomed...
Prefered faps if you have them for their heals ; UR125L, adj & imp fap, eventually ek2600 or fap90-110, mobs are hitting harder & harder now...
+ be patient ;), thank you.

* i share the sweats i do 50/50 if you need them, np for me.

Not passed 2000 yet...

... but am up to 1600 Sweat Gatherer.

...Btw, if some of you want to fap me, mainly on big mobs as now my sweat list is heading to high maturities, you are welcomed...
Prefered faps if you have them for their heals ; UR125L, adj & imp fap, eventually ek2600 or fap90-110, mobs are hitting harder & harder now...
+ be patient ;), thank you.

* i share the sweats i do 50/50 if you need them, np for me.

:scratch2: Why do you count the sweat drop when you only have to scan the mob and divides its Stamina per 2?

:scratch2: Why do you count the sweat drop when you only have to scan the mob and divides its Stamina per 2?

I guess you could do that. But I guess the guy needs some extra sweat. :laugh:

Status
Back