Sweating Competition

Society
Mad Wolves
Zero wolve Kool
Objective

Its all about what the mob drops, the idea of the event is to sweat a mob and if you think you have the biggest sweat pulls, take a screenshot and if your screenshot has the biggest pulls you win the round. Each round is worth 50PED and Competition will last for 7 days.

Rules

Take a screenshot of your loot window displaying your gathering, Every submission must have a minimum of 10 bottles with values or 10 sweat pulls. Please see a demo below.

picture.php

You can submit as many screenshots as you wish to send. Please keep your screenshots to max 10 pulls (bottles) only. Any screenshot with more or less will not be accepted.

picture.php

You must include MA Time & Date on your console for a screenshot to be valid.

Screenshots must be submited within 1 hour of the printed MA Time & Date. See competition times below.

Competition Times

Event Start Date: 27th September 2008 00:00:00 MA Time
Event End Date: 3th October 2008

Rounds: 1 through to 7 will begin 27th September 2008 00:00:00 MA Time. Each round is 24 hours apart and all screenshots submitted will be categorized by date.

Prizes

Prizes will be awarded on Saturday 4th October 2008 after round 7 screenshots are tallied. Time to be announced.

Total prize pool 350PED which consists of 50PED for every 24 hours of the events time frame.

In the Event of a Tie, the screen shots with the earliest MA Time & Date will selected as the winning screenshot.

Winners will be informed through the EntropiaTube mail system and an article will be posted on the homepage displaying the winning screenshot.

Other Details

I will provide all those who are participating in this event screenshot submit instructions by the EntropiaTube mail system by friday evening, please make sure you have registered and have joined this event by clicking the "Join This Event" link in the Event Section of EntropiaTube.com

Any questions just contact me through PM

Good Luck to all and happy sweating...

Disclamer: I reserve the right to edit or add details or conditions to this event at any time. Which includes voiding any entries which are deemed by the panel as invalid submissions.

Last edited:
isnt the biggest sweat pull possible : 22 ?

if so... well... that will do a few winner

if not... u might tempt noob from pulling some great screenshot edit... because current events work with the global message, way harder to cheat...

well still, the intention is there...

Haha! Okay, I'll play along... however I don't think this will be too difficult. I see many ties happening here...

Count me in, but ain't the biggest sweat pull 22?

I am not sure how this will work, does the earlies time of pull make it the winner or do ties split? 22 Is the biggest pull for sure. Looking at the screen shot you posted it must be a single pull and therefore it would have to be the first pull is that correct?

Just a thought, and I am not telling you how to run the contest at all, just a suggestion, how about take a mob like exsours (or any mob that has at least 3 pulls) and count the best 3 pulls. The best 3 would be 66 total. With exsours you could do all maturites because you get at least 3 pulls each. I have never got 66 before but I did get a 64 (22,22,20) off an exsour once. Hope I am not off base by making this suggestion because it is your contest.

Anyway a great idea and I will give it a shot also. Should be fun.

oh, very nice event.
i will not compete but i do wish you luck with the event.
greethings nar

In that timeframe, everybody will get max sweat per pull countless times, I'd say at least once per 100 tries.

The range is 2-22, as others pointed out. Maybe you should revise/refine the rules a bit. ;)

Naw I like the rules. Everyone that gets 22 that day gets 50 PED right? :yay:

* deleted *

Last edited:
I am not sure how this will work, does the earlies time of pull make it the winner or do ties split? 22 Is the biggest pull for sure. Looking at the screen shot you posted it must be a single pull and therefore it would have to be the first pull is that correct?

Just a thought, and I am not telling you how to run the contest at all, just a suggestion, how about take a mob like exsours (or any mob that has at least 3 pulls) and count the best 3 pulls. The best 3 would be 66 total. With exsours you could do all maturites because you get at least 3 pulls each. I have never got 66 before but I did get a 64 (22,22,20) off an exsour once. Hope I am not off base by making this suggestion because it is your contest.

Excellent suggestion, I knew most ppl would hit top pull easily, and yes it is run by timeframe the first to pull the max amount wins the round, also I luv CozMoDan suggestion and will be editing the rules soon. If there is no objection from CozMoDan :)

Will keep this thread and the event page in EntropiaTube.com updated :)

sounds good to me.
Worth a try.
+rep for a nice contest.

Or you could have "get as close to 21 with three pulls as you can" :D

7-6-8 :)

6-20 = If no one gets 21 the closest wins
21 = Win
22-66 = Out

Ok heres one :) Not the max you can get but hey, 20 should start the comp off ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I win!

... if the competition would already have started, that is :)

Oh lol sorry didnt see it hadn't started! :p

The biggest is 22 and the number of successful attempts per mob type/maturity can be found in the Sweating List by Akbar. Game over :D.

actually i think the max is 23, i got 23 just the other day off a bibo mature.

actually i think the max is 23, i got 23 just the other day off a bibo mature.

That is not possible. Most likely, you got 2 and 3 and the bottles so close together on the screen made it look like 23

Excellent suggestion, I knew most ppl would hit top pull easily, and yes it is run by timeframe the first to pull the max amount wins the round, also I luv CozMoDan suggestion and will be editing the rules soon. If there is no objection from CozMoDan :)

Will keep this thread and the event page in EntropiaTube.com updated :)

No objection here:).

That is not possible. Most likely, you got 2 and 3 and the bottles so close together on the screen made it look like 23

um yes it is i know what i got. I even double checked cause i thought the limit was 22. It was probably just a glitch, but still.

Zerokool I have joined the event in EntropiaTube...

I think that the rules should be modified with Cozmodan suggestions else the player's timezone will "only" decide the winner.

In EntropiaTube while joining probably you will also need EU Avatar's name. Not sure how you are tracking that... Let me know if you need any information.

~Nettreasure.

ZOMFG I won I won!

sweat.jpg

I even sweated a DOA! I dunno what to say!! :eek::wtg::yay:

:D

Ok I apologize to all who are looking forward to this event, but the rules have changed it does make the competition a little different but the concept is still the same.

Please check out the first post of this thread for the changes, or EntropiaTube.com Event Section.

Ok I apologize to all who are looking forward to this event, but the rules have changed it does make the competition a little different but the concept is still the same.

Please check out the first post of this thread for the changes, or EntropiaTube.com Event Section.

I guess it will be OK to have loot in the window as long as the sweat bottles are visible, right?

Edit:Tried to get to the event section but it does not work.

Last edited:
I win :yay::yay::yay:

picture.php

Not photoshoped at all i promise.. ;):D

Back