Swunt bot detected

Laradon

Guardian
Hey guys, anyone interested in watching a swunt bot at work? Found one northwest of Atlantis. 61004, 75221
This bot seems to be rly complex, it sweats mobs dry, kills em and then gets new ones. He didnt react to anything i said or did.

These are the tests i allready ran :

1. Shoot his mob dead, he seemed to search for target clockwise and took the next.
2. Shoot his mob to aggro and circle it around him, he seemed to follow it in half second delays.

I allready reported him/it. But if u wanna have a look, its still here.

Can you make a video please? I'm too lazy to go there :laugh:

thought about that but dont have a tool for that atm what should i use? That captures only the game window and not my desktop too :p Playing windowed

Fraps - but it makes huge video files (only few minutes will be already 4GB)

Fraps - but it makes huge video files (only few minutes will be already 4GB)
Yeah, FRAPS is the one the vast majority of gamers use. Funny you should mention the file size - I was just reading about that in their support section:

Why is the AVI movie generated by Fraps so big? How can I reduce the size?

The filesize is big because there isnt enough time to encode the movie while the game is running. The movie frames are slightly compressed, but still require a large amount of disk space due to the high resolutions. After you have finished capturing you can convert the clips into a compressed format using a video editing program. Probably the easiest one to use is Windows Movie Maker which is included free as part of Windows Live Essentials. It allows you to easily edit your clips and add text and other effects to your film. The end result will also be compressed into the Windows Media Video (WMV) format which can be played back in most media players.

Makes sense, though I hadn't thought of it on my own.

thought about that but dont have a tool for that atm what should i use? That captures only the game window and not my desktop too :p Playing windowed
Not sure about windowed mode. I didn't see that mentioned in the FRAPS support section, and I'm not sure any other software can do that. Not sure it's possible.

Well nothing can stop this. Though it shows that MA finally connected with the chinese market ;) (No offence to all depositing chinese players)

Well nothing can stop this. Though it shows that MA finally connected with the chinese market ;) (No offence to all depositing chinese players)

What about the non depositing Chinese players? Fucking MMORPG racism :/

stop messing with my bot! It's doing important things you don't understand.

Lol funny i couldnt record this, as i killed all punys around it started acting weird ran into the exarosaur area and tried to sweat one of em lol

Edit: Wtf it even started teleporting stopped it again, tried to sweat again, then began running lol

Edit 2: Ok now its dead lol

the ONLY thing that can stop this is prolly godzilla!

Where is it now? I want to come have a look for my self:computer:

Lol funny i couldnt record this, as i killed all punys around it started acting weird ran into the exarosaur area and tried to sweat one of em lol

Edit: Wtf it even started teleporting stopped it again, tried to sweat again, then began running lol

Edit 2: Ok now its dead lol

oh dear now i'm locked coz you had to mess with my bot!

What about the non depositing Chinese players? Fucking MMORPG racism :/

Well, those are included. Bad word choice from my side :)

stupid question but who buys that sweat ? it is hardly used anyways .. let it sweat it will figure out soon it is worthless =)

All Bots Must Die :wise:

All Bots Must Die :wise:

drones have finaly lost patience trying to find out what we meesly humans do allday long abusing small animals and they decided to see what all the fuss was about

I just saw the bot at work.

My conclusion is: He is either a very sophisticated sweat and hunting bot, with almost everything though of,
OR its just an incredibly arrogant person behind the controls :silly2:

I just saw the bot at work.

My conclusion is: He is either a very sophisticated sweat and hunting bot, with almost everything though of,
OR its just an incredibly arrogant person behind the controls :silly2:

duh! locked! didn't even get to sell my swunts :(

Not only arrogant but very patient too, watching as someone is dragging around your mob around him or plays with exarosaur dominant near him :D

but im more for the bot choice, seeing him aquiring new target, circling around and then fixing on sthg doesnt seem as it is watching the radar , but clicking in the distance until something is caught. Also that he didnt realize exarosaur stayed near his puny and aggroed on him and he didnt move even an inch as it started attacking. First until health dropped too much it began moving

Last edited:
Not only arrogant but very patient too, watching as someone is dragging around your mob around him or plays with exarosaur dominant near him :D

but im more for the bot choice, seeing him aquiring new target, circling around and then fixing on sthg doesnt seem as it is watching the radar , but clicking in the distance until something is caught. Also that he didnt realize exarosaur stayed near his puny and aggroed on him and he didnt move even an inch as it started attacking. First until health dropped too much it began moving

oooohhh nm wasn't my bot, exarosaur dominant, would kill it fer sure. SSSoooo anyone up for drones?

camstudio's codec may not be as great as fraps, but it does a descent job, and file size is pretty small.

Back