Should this be fixed ASAP?

• Total voters
Status

whiteknut

Elite
Society
Vikings of Calypso
Snablesnot Male Young
WTF??? Blood moss dropping like sweat in night clubs; uber scanner becomes worthless days after price in bank neverdie changed to 0ped; super DPS weaons dropping making everything tt food. WHat next Empty Skill imlants replacing oil drops? Supremacy becoming a fashion armor? Dear Balance Manager you fucked up, take down the servers and stop this madness.!

UPDATE: THe glitch is supposed to be fixed, but damage is done(the unlimited items dropping) Dont know about the new super DPS guns. (So should we get official statement what happened?)

Last edited:
i miss the poll option

"Nothing have changed fundamentally , stop whining and move on"

we all know investment in high MU is a gamble , or atleast i know it , not sure about everybody else....

cheers

ermik

i miss the poll option

"Nothing have changed fundamentally "

ermik

Oh really? crafted items dropping from mobs... Or the new gun... lvl3 gun with higher dps, than most guns? So we cant call skills becoming worthless having a fundamental change?

i miss the poll option

"Nothing have changed fundamentally , stop whining and move on"

we all know investment in high MU is a gamble , or atleast i know it , not sure about everybody else....

cheers

ermik

Hehe... I can see from all your posts your digging this :wtg:

Where is your, I told you so... sig :)

Oh really? crafted items dropping from mobs... Or the new gun... lvl3 gun with higher dps, than most guns? So we cant call skills becoming worthless having a fundamental change?

and how many of these uber guns have dropped u think?
and they are L ....

cheers

ermik

Last edited:
Hehe... I can see from all your posts your digging this :wtg:

Where is your, I told you so... sig :)

correct sir , ive been questioning the high mu on items since 2007 , what goes up must come down.

cheers

ermik

correct sir , ive been questioning the high mu on items since 2007 , what goes up must come down.
cheers
ermik

but you must understand that dopping of markup dont affect most ubers in the top socs, they allready got their peds/money out.... its the average Joe, who actually depo in this game and support it, that has to pay for the market droping. cuz its he who buy the imk2 ubers loot, for 100k ped...

uber scanner becomes worthless days after price in bank neverdie changed to 0ped
If you got proof of this we can all stop speculating if he have inside information and if he does do he use it, as he obviously proved he is for us...

what about pyrite dropping from mob on other planet. Is it right? anyone?

If it is true that Neverdie lowered the price day before the update MA should cancel his contract for planet partnership as it is prohibited? :0

I would say so right? :f

If you got proof of this we can all stop speculating if he have inside information and if he does do he use it, as he obviously proved he is for us...

I visited bank neverdie a week or so ago, and price was not 0. Kimmi said he pawned his ES500 few times, in the past in bank neverdie. and cause no other items have been changed to 0 at bank neverdie i think we can assume that ND knew this will happen.

I refer to to this thread on the Rocktropia Forum (there is still no published content list).

http://www.neverdie.com/rocktropia/4810-please-start-making-content-lists.html

Tzepu: Please start making CONTENT LISTS
Nice to see we're finally getting an update but it would be a hell of a lot nicer if we would know what's new same as Planet Calypso is doing.

Any chance for this to happen?

Neverdie : Well, first we like to make sure that it is all there

I'm sure no-one would want to read any different motive into Neverdie's reply.

5minutes after first drop, the price was 0. (only at neverdies,other banks were out of money,but prices were higher)

but you must understand that dopping of markup dont affect most ubers in the top socs, they allready got their peds/money out.... its the average Joe, who actually depo in this game and support it, that has to pay for the market droping. cuz its he who buy the imk2 ubers loot, for 100k ped...

ofc , investing in an item is always a risk , i have sympathy for those who loose in a downward market trend , but they shouldnt be saved just because of that.

if you invest in a market you do so for 2 reasons

1. potential rise in value.
2. potential rise in personal economy when using the item.

in both cases , you buy something , hoping it will give you an economical advantage , and for that you pay a premium , but you should also be aware of the risk involved in this , and be prepared to loose the invested capital.

then ofcourse we have the option nr 3 , ppl who buy items just because everyone else does , not realising its a risk involved , those i cannot pity either tbh , one must take responibility for ones own actions , and always try to make well thought decisions , even if it sometimes mean not having as much fun as "everyone else".

cheers

ermik

Biased poll.

What are other planets meant to do? Just not make any item drops for the sake of Calypsos economy? I don't think so. Other planets have just as much right to give uber item drops.

and how many of these uber guns have dropped u think?
and they are L ....

Its a crafted gun. If the blueprint has not been clicked to completition, more can be made (after all, just (L) BPs on RT so far), otherwise more can be made only once more drop. Good way to attract weapons crafters, good way for weapons crafters to lose peds.

relax , the ONLY thing we should be concerned of is the fact that ND used insider information and lowered the value of ES500 to 0 in his own bank , before they started to drop, if the information on the timing is correct , that is.

cheers

ermik

Exactly .. and I think its also a question about who these people were who saw this and did they then exploit that knowledge?

lets spread another rumor someone from aow sold his es500 days before they dropped in abundance was he some how connected to the higher powers at ma i mean how did he know that his scanner would be loosing so much value the montanna bank also put its scanners to 90% where they somehow connected also

WTF??? Blood moss dropping like sweat in night clubs; uber scanner becomes worthless days after price in bank neverdie changed to 0ped; super DPS weaons dropping making everything tt food. WHat next Empty Skill imlants replacing oil drops? Supremacy becoming a fashion armor? Dear Balance Manager you fucked up, take down the servers and stop this madness.!

UPDATE: THe glitch is supposed to be fixed, but damage is done(the unlimited items dropping) Dont know about the new super DPS guns. (So should we get official statement what happened?)

Glitch? get real dude.

Source?

---------------------

where did thiese rumors come from?

Hi,

seems I missed something again. Any kind soul ready to explain to a poor, dumb swords maiden with double strength then intelligence?

Thx, and have fun!

Edit: Nevermind, found out myself. Just ignore :)

Ahhhh... I love the sweet smell of panic in the marketplace... :yay:

Last edited:
New Planets' Golden Ages = Golden Streams on old planets.

5minutes after first drop, the price was 0. (only at neverdies,other banks were out of money,but prices were higher)

If teh price was set after first drop or after the VU was out, then there is a considerably smaller case to saying there was misuse of insider information.

if anything can save this game its low TT, L, high markup items ..things players want but don't cost MA or PP's to produce and they need to make withdrawal fees a percentage of withdrawal rather than a flat fee and they will be back in the black

Awww, poor peoples.. Welcome to a little thing called gambling i think, sure looks like it. Investing is hard eh.

what about pyrite dropping from mob on other planet. Is it right? anyone?

Yes it's right, each planet is supposed to create it's own economy and player base. It is up to them to decide how cheaply they want their players to produce crafted items, in this case it seems ND wants to provide crafters on his planet a cheaper supply of Pyrite. PP's shouldn't be forced to carbon copy every other planet.

It was MA/FPC that decided they wanted it to be in PvP it is up to SDS now whether they add it to the loot of other mobs or not. Rocktropia, Cyrene, Arkadia, NI and even MJ planet can set up their economy in whatever way they want.

I understand as a miner you would like to keep the MU ores the way they are but because of auction fees/travel fee's/time/dedication etc the market will reach an equilibrium again. Things will not stay the same forever :)

PP's can create whatever they want (within reason) there is little fear of mod fap equivalents being dropped en mass as PP's get their revenue from decay etc.

We already have enough threads about this topic, make your comments in them.

:locked:

Status
Back