FYI: Taming: the waiting...

Status
They are a bit behind. When they went to test the taming they could not find any daikiba.
Its the only one they set up for taming. Now they have to start all over.

as sad as it is id believe that :scared:

:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

daikiba.gif

:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::whip:

rip-tombstone.jpg

Hi.

I am not sure if someone write about that but i read in update screen message "Wild Daikiba are now extinct". Look at "wild" word. Perhaps all people have a daikiba deed in storage can see some daikibas returned?

If that is posible then no posible new daikibas, so daiki pet will be limited amount.

Greetings.

My guess is that what we all have in storage are a bunch of shinkiba deeds...

Someone voiced an interesting argument in a different thread, that part of the redesign of the daiki possibly had to do with making the model better formatted for taming like applications...

Ultimately no idea, and I am very curious to see if MA even puts out an apology for STEALING 2 YEARS from the tames in game, let alone give a meaningful compensation and intro a true functioning system along the lines of vehicles.

Ultimately no idea, and I am very curious to see if MA even puts out an apology for STEALING 2 YEARS from the tames in game, let alone give a meaningful compensation and intro a true functioning system along the lines of vehicles.

You mean, like the ability to actually RIDE a pet?

It's probably taken two years for the design team to figure out how to get our avatars ro ride a Daikiba/Shinkiba without it looking like we are humping a sheep.

sheep%20spock%20humping%20.gif

Well I would really love the introduction of breeding functionality, ESPECIALLY cross-species breeding.

Human-daiki mix would be awesome, this would be the best addition to entropia ever:)

MA did not gave os mobs to taming they gave os stelth mobs.:mad:

... It was said for March, I was hopeing it will come... well... looks like we still need to wait some...

what is the most realistic time of taming arriving?
how do you think?

And that "a lot could happen before then" did not sound like "and things could work out to arrive faster". Not to me at any rate.

Class Action Law suit would prolly work. I'm glad I never saw no sense in taming. However, you do have a legitimate loss here so far as I can see, sue for loss of $ and time invested. It's BS how tamers have been treated, and shop owners and booth owners, and just all round peoples come to think of it.

Not going to happen. They dont owe you or anyone anything.
If they give you something its just that, a gift.

You got what you paid for when you used your whip.
No one told you a game would last forever.
You had a pet so you did what you paid for.

I think they have had enough law suits. Its why they shut down to start with.
With that said. I think we will be happy. They must be going all out on this one.

So those of us that bought pets will never see them again? Is this what we are looking at?

The timing is clearly bullshit, the thing is that they do have it somewhere in the pipeline and it is being looked at.

It is better than them just saying we have decided to abandon it altogether.

I am curious to see if they have a modicum of common sense and issue SERIOUS compensation to tamers, or are they as dumb as I think and will just one day, here ya go taming is back enjoy.

It's going to be so cool riding the pet Dragons in to space so that the fire breathe will make all the vtols turn in to just another heap of space junk floating along the meteor fields.

Well, if the space mobs are tamable will be cool, but this is like 1 year or more away if at all...

Shame really.

Rob 'Waiting: the taming' Vee where are you?

Some crazy dude is trying to close 'your' (hehe) sub forum. Time to take out your whip and teach him a lesson in patience :laugh:

Dare I do it?

Ah fok it..... 645 days without taming :whip:

I did it, guilty as charged!

At 1000 (one thousand!) days I will reward Taming the "offical Entropia Duke Nukem Award" and will officially suggest this "profession" to be electable at the annual Vaporware Awards: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

Good luck, hope you get first place. Don't forget, there's no such thing as bad promotion:wise:

-Monk
(owner of one of them UL whips :whip:)

suggestion/idea

at certain level there should be a profession unlock: MA tamer!
and MA should listen to them attentively [at least to them]

658 days without taming! :whip:

658 days without taming! :whip:

Seems too long now, the replacement system patch will be 3Gb in size, we will be able to Tame all creatures depending on your level, fly them, ride them, battle with them, get them to hunt other mobs, etc it had better be impressive for the time we have been waiting! Come on SDS, all the big gaming companies design an entire complex game in 2 years, this is just supposed to be an update??

:zzz:

If they continue to say "its coming, should be by the end of the year" they never have to deal with it as it will always be next year they meant.

Hanna already said by december last year, its now June the following year and many before Hanna said similar things, MA are full of it.

Planet partners blame MA but if i was a planet partner id be plenty pissed off that my customers didnt have the features they skilled hard for.

We should get a special edition whips in inventory for this wait. The problem will be to know who will be rewarded?
That ofc if they gonna do such a thing at all...

stupid shit as usual MA!!

We should get a special edition whips in inventory for this wait. The problem will be to know who will be rewarded?
That ofc if they gonna do such a thing at all...

stupid shit as usual MA!!

How about rewarded whips/brushes based on your taming/handling levels.

Noob whip: level 10-20
weak whip: 20-30
etc
etc

They'd have 0 tt to start, low max tt, like 25/35/50/etc tt, 50% condition limit. Fairly low dps for their levels, standard dmg/pec though.

Good idea, but how about actually rewarding with something meanigful, where the hugh end whips are actually fast and powerful, that would make good sense.

Good idea, but how about actually rewarding with something meanigful, where the hugh end whips are actually fast and powerful, that would make good sense.

Well yeah, those with like level 50+ taming should get some pretty bad ass whips..

I am thinking the cool whips should start at level 70+, kind of like commando, but yes that is the idea:)

I am thinking the cool whips should start at level 70+, kind of like commando, but yes that is the idea:)

Well yeah, should be a different whip for every 10 levels or so, ofc getting better the higher the level ;P

Status
Back