Team Eudoria WoF 2012

Well done everyone. Support and main did a great job, we we very close to getting the sweep which would have got us the win against very strong opponants. Hopefully the strong start will give us good foundations to advance into the next round.

I think we could do even better next week.:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Nice going everyone, we did some quailty damage. We will do even better next time.

I think we could do even better next week.:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Sure, but the 100 points support cap could be a problem :tongue2:

The support (and main ) performance was very good. Thx to all that participated.

Go Eudoria !!!

I agree, Team Eudoria was awesome yesterday.

The little team with a big... ummm, errrrr..... yeah, big heart is making it happen!

Seriously, though... we had fun, and we almost got the sweep. Next weekend, full-on sweep. Let's leave those other teams behind in the scoring!

For those who want to join the fun, it's easy! Just let us know in this thread, and keep watching the thread for info on meet-up spot for this coming weekend. I suspect that we will be hunting at 19:00 EU time on Saturday, but that hasn't been confirmed as of yet.

Fight for the place you were born. Fight for Team Eudoria!!

19:00

Eudoria V's Africa 19:00 confirmed....

Next match le 13 or 14 October should be Eudoria VS France is'nt it ?

Next match le 13 or 14 October should be Eudoria VS France is'nt it ?

Yeah, Clammers! Isn't this coming weekend supposed to be Eudoria vs. France? (nice catch there, Herode)

Hello hello, it is time to wakeup Eudoria your next match is against France the next WE ... I am waiting for you !

Alright all you Eudorians! The time is upon us!

This weekend, we face off against Team France, and I know that Team Eudoria will put up a spectacular fight! Start time for the match is confirmed as 19:00, same locations as last weekend.

For those wishing to support Team Eudoria, meet at Camp Echidna at 18:45 on Saturday, 13 Oct 2012. Put your name up in this post so we know to look for you! Horadrim will, once again, have the support team coordinated. He did a fanstastic job last weekend!

Support Team Eudoria!!! :yay:

Alright all you Eudorians! The time is upon us!

For those wishing to support Team Eudoria, meet at Camp Echidna at 18:45 on Saturday, 13 Oct 2012. Put your name up in this post so we know to look for you!

Support Team Eudoria!!! :yay:

If you cant be there at that time, or wan to join only for 60 minutes - add me trough the player register to FL and PM when you are ready to join the support team. If you want to hunt only a specific mob from the list - its also possible :) Team Eudoria is very dynamic ;)

Horadrim

Woot! Tomorrow is the big day! 18:45 meetup at Camp Caravan for all those who wish to support Team Eudoria.

Let's make Team France wonder if they were hunting at all! :cool:

Come join the fun! Support where you were born!

zzzzzzzz*BEEP!*BEEP!*BEEP!*Thwack!!!wtf?

Oops! Sorry. Fell asleep for a week there!

Who are we fighting against....:scratch2:

;)

There are only two things guaranteed with team Eudoria...

1. Clam will get things wrong.
2. Coz has got it covered.

See y'all tomorrow Eudorians. Good Luck!!!

And if we don't get the sweep tomorrow, who's up for popping around to Lootius' house after the match and kicking the b'jesus out of him?

Go Eudoria. Land of all good things! :yay:

Support the place you were born!!!

Remember, we want to win today ! :)

Get your friends, dogs, cats and family. Have fun hunting with team EUDORIA !

Horadrim

oops

omw... Downloading Calypso.... shouldn't take long.....

Good work Team Eudoria :) we havent got so many globals as we wanted .... but the TEAM has once again shown the spirit of WOF !!! And we got a Susan, the first time this WOF if I am not mistaken. Gratz to Jamira on that ;)

We have one last hunt this round, this time with Team Africa. Both Teams will fight hard for points - the winning team will go to the next round.

PS. I spoke with Lootius (holding a gun in my hand) about the globals. He got a last chance before it gets really ugly :tongue2:

Horadrim

Good work Team Eudoria :) we havent got so many globals as we wanted .... but the TEAM has once again shown the spirit of WOF !!! And we got a Susan, the first time this WOF if I am not mistaken. Gratz to Jamira on that ;)

We have one last hunt this round, this time with Team Africa. Both Teams will fight hard for points - the winning team will go to the next round.

PS. I spoke with Lootius (holding a gun in my hand) about the globals. He got a last chance before it gets really ugly :tongue2:

Horadrim

Nice going everyone, it was a bit harsh on the global front. Lootius you have been warned.

Saturday is the big day, Team Eudoria!

At 19:00 UTC, we square off against Team Africa. The score is close, and whoever wins this match moves on to the next round. We were able to score higher than Team Africa the first weekend, while they outscored us this past weekend.... it will definitely be an interesting match!

Have no fear! Team Eudoria will NOT go down without a fight! Bribes to MA have been handed out, so I expect the swirls to be with us! (just kidding.... about the bribes bit, that is, not about the swirls) :laugh:

Same locations as last weekend. Same plan as last weekend.

For anyone wanting to support Team Eudoria in their attempt to reach the next round, meet at Camp Caravan at 18:45 MA/UTC on Saturday, 20 Oct 2012.

Support where you were "born"! Support Team Eudoria!!

Coz

Today is the day!!! Today, we go toe-to-toe with Team Africa. Today, we WILL come out victorious!!

Come support Team Eudoria in their WoF excursions. Meet at Camp Caravan at 18:45 UTC if you want to join in the fun. Become a part of Eudoria history!!

:wtg:

Good luck with the match tonight guys ;)

We are planning to put up one hell of a fight:handgun:

Well done all, that was seriously good going. A massive gratz to all the support aswell.

A massive gratz to all of you from team Eudoria... on one hand Team Africa is sad that we are out but on the other relieved that the WOF strain on the nerves and pedcard are over;)

Watch out tho we are getting stronger every year... and next year we hope to field our biggest and most experienced team yet:D

GG and I may come help you guys out against the big dogs in the later stages.

Gratz on the win Team Eudoria :).

Seeing as I already mistakenly joined this team before WoF started, I'll be happy to shoot some stuff for your support team in future rounds.

Good luck to you :wtg:.

Horadrim

the date Lootius had with my gun gave us many globals this round :tongue2:

Thx to all support members :) Africa was good - but we where better :)
That was the biggest score we had this WOF, next target will be 500 points.

PS. Almost forgot Main Team :) you did great too :tongue2:

Horadrim

That was the biggest score we had ANY WOF

Fixed... :-D

Everyone did awesome! Big huge thanks to everyone who came out to support Team Eudoria. It definitely made a difference!

That being said, it's now time for the big Team Eudoria recruitment drive! We still have open slots for Team Eudoria Main, and, of course, unlimited slots for Team Eudoria Support. Our plucky little team has come far... but it's still a long road ahead. The mob lists are going to get more difficult, the support caps are increasing, and the competition will be fierce!

Everyone is welcome to come out and join Team Eudoria. Keep an eye on this thread for information regarding each match. For those who wish to join Main team, let one of us know, so we can get you on the list and inform Hurrikane.

Go Team Eudoria!!!!

Apologies for the long post, but it's a lot of important information all at once.

A reminder of the Hunt Calendar:

Stage 4: (3 weekends)
NOVEMBER 3rd/4th, 10th/11th, 17th/18th

Stage 5: Semi-Finals:
DECEMBER 1st

Final:
DECEMBER 15th

Here are your Groups, after seeding from the previous matches (and qualifiers; average scores were calculated from matches played), and a draw to decide the order (conducted by me using Random.com dice-roller), here's where you all ended up:

GROUP A:

USA, AUSTRALIA, POLAND, EUDORIA

GROUP B:

FINLAND, CANADA, BeNeLux, ROCKTropia

GROUP C:

SWEDEN, DACH, FRANCE, GB

Match Timetable:

Nov 3rd/4th:

USA vs AUSTRALIA
POLAND vs EUDORIA

FINLAND vs CANADA
BeNeLux vs ROCKTropia

SWEDEN vs DACH
FRANCE vs GB

Nov 10th/11th:

USA vs POLAND
AUSTRALIA vs EUDORIA

FINLAND vs BeNeLux
CANADA vs ROCKTropia

SWEDEN vs FRANCE
DACH vs GB

Nov 17th/18th

USA vs EUDORIA
POLAND vs AUSTRALIA

FINLAND vs ROCKTropia
CANADA vs BeNeLux

SWEDEN vs GB
DACH vs FRANCE​

Please contact your opponents and arrange suitable timeslots for the next three weekends.

3 matches on same Moblist (see below): Loot Bonus applies, Win Bonus applies, all usual match conditions apply; 4 Main Team hunters, Unlimited Support. Support Cap: 150 points.

Top TWO teams from each group progress to the Semi-Finals (now known as the Jimmy B's!).

STAGE 4 Moblist: Escape From TI

Main

Hogglo Mature and above: 10 points
Hispidus (any): 9 points
Letomie Mature and above: 8 points
Kingfisher (any): 7 points
Hogglo Young: 6 points
Letomie Young: 5 points

Support

Globster (any) 4 points
Furor (any) 3 points
Maffoids (any) 2 points
Cornundacauda (any) 1 point

Bonus Mob:

Combibo (any) 25 points​

SCAR AWARD:

As usual the SCAR award (the award for Slaughtering Comprehensively and Rapidly) is running for the duration of STAGE FOUR; all any Support Team has to do to enter is global at least once on Globster, Furor, Maffoids and Cornandacauda during a WoF match, in the fastest time (taken from start of match) then send in the proof.
Please enter WITH SCREENSHOTS in the WoF Screenshot Thread, showing ALL FOUR GLOBALS, TEAM LIST, TIME/DATE and if possible, LOCATION. Multiple entries allowed, mystery prizes awarded to TOP 3 Support Teams at the Final. Support Teams MUST be attached to a WoF team and scored during a WoF match (i.e. no "WoF Barnsley" or "WoF Atlantis").

TIMESLOTS:

Saturdays:

15:00, 19:00

Sundays:

09:00, 13:00

If you need a different time to those listed you MIGHT get lucky if you ask EARLY enough.

Please agree times with your opponents then let us know.

START/FINISH POINT: Treasure Island Castle Courtyard.

Phew! Think that's it; See you on the field:)

Hurrikane

Ugh, Globster for support. Another diabolic move from the WoF management :silly2:

I better practise more on that part where u shot and stay alive ..or run really fast.

Signing up for Eudoria Support.

You have my sword.

Oscar Hurrikane Skyquake

Hurrikane

Team Eudoria!

This weekend we enter the next stage of WoF 2012!

We will be up against Team Poland.

Date: Sunday, 4 November 2012
Time: 13:00

Will coordinate meeting location for all who will be on Support for Team Eudoria. Meeting time will be 12:45.

Come out and support Team Eudoria!!

Signing up for Main.

Back