Team Eudoria

Clam Jamphrie

Old Alpha
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Clam Jboy Jamphrie
There's no "I" in team so they say, but there is only "I" in this one :D

But I thought I may as well start a team Eudorian page thingy anyway.

If for nothing else I shall use this valuable space to amuse and bemuse my fellow combatants with the story of one teams (well one person's) struggle against the odds to triumph over the games giants and legends in their own time (well, MA game time)

Imagine if you will the infamous "Rocky Balboa", only chubbier and sitting at a computer desk in his bedroom... and not punching dead cows. Now there was a man who was told he would never fight again, and that he was a "bum" yes that's right, a "bum". But did Rocky quit or give up? No. And now he's made another movie.

So ever the optimist, I have decided to throw caution to the wind and etch Eudoria on the trophy.

Good luck, Eudoria loves you all!

WoFCup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Go Eudoria!!!!

NICE work J Boy dude

You should have made the finnish flag in the pic bigger ;)

Nah, Good luck :)

I hope I am not destroying your story of a one-man victory against all odds here, but I feel compelled to add my own name to the list of Eudoria champions. :)

I assume you will be at the launch on Thursday, so let's meet up there and discuss some strategy. :)

WOO HOO!

Not at all Jake you are most welcome!

Although we have now ceded first place to Estonia, I think we can make up the deficit.

Yup, I will definitely be at the launch and as far as tactics go, shoot as many things as we can :D

I have also been informed that we have another team member too. So until Hurrikane can update the team list I shall list it here.

Clam J Boy Jamphrie
Jason Jake Leigh
Sassyfer Sass Missmonkey

Although I don't believe you really know what you have got yourself into.
It is now mandatory for the Eudorian team to learn all the words to the Eudorian National Anthem ;)

It goes as follows:

Opening Chorus

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things.
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings.

Verse 1

There’s Feffs and Cleds
And Merps and Snots.
We’ve got Armax Cows,
And Araneatrox.

There’s Atrax and Atrox
And some of them big
But beware of the Ubers
If you visiiiit the Riiiiiiiiiiiigggg… oh….

Chorus

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,

Verse 1

Dysentery and flippentry
You can find at Twin Peaks.
But the place is so laggy,
You could be there for weeeeeeks

You can go to a ring
To see how long you lasted
But you’re bound to get shot
By some fucking baaaastaaaard

Chorus (‘til infinity)

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings….

Last edited by a moderator:
Opening Chorus

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things.
Eudoria Eudoria,

Verse 1

There’s Feffs and Cleds
And Merps and Snots.
We’ve got Armax Cows,
And Arenaaatrox.

There’s Atrax and Atrox
And some of them big
But beware of the Ubers
If you visiiiit the Riiiiiiiiiiiigggg… oh….

Chorus

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,

Verse 1

Dysentery and flippentry
You can find at Twin Peaks.
But the place is so laggy,
You could be there for weeeeeeks

You can go to a ring
To see how long you lasted
But you’re bound to get shot
By some fucking baaaastaaaard

Chorus (‘til infinity)

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings….

LOL
message too short

Awesome J Boy - love the graphic and love the anthem :D

You funny strange man you.:laugh:

Yay! for team Eudoria! No-one else has an anthem or such a beautiful flag as ours.....

I shall be singing as i take down the mobs (well, the smaller one) and i shall try to make the words fit in the verses.

I am very excited :yay: Go us

Oh, and hi team, the fun we shall have

Last edited:
I shall be singing as i take down the mobs (well, the smaller one) and i shall try to make the words fit in the verses.

It has come to my attention that the Chorus of the "Anthem" is sung to the same melody as the "Blackadder" theme tune. The verses I havn't worked out yet. But there is a musical score I'm working on (along with a rather fetching Mandolin solo) .... christ I need something else to occupy my time...

Told, you, some sort of armoured and bristling tracked vehicle that drones drive and warriors lock into as gun emplacements while it's on the move..... :D

I just wanted to check, have we confirmed the slot on Friday March 2nd at 19:00 MA time for our team?
I can probably make it to the other times on the weekend as well, but it is somewhat important that I know which it will be soon, I have to schedule some things in RL around that weekend.

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things... *hums* :)

Yes, Friday is our first hunt - 19:00 MA time... i'll be there with bells on :)

We can meet up Thursday at the Nymphtown pre-hunt meet if you're about?

Yes, I saw the time on the Warsheet, what I was wondering was if everyone was free then. :)
I figured perhaps someone had a trouble with that time, and also saw this from Hurrikane:

Obviously those not posting changes should still post to confirm, better still send me a PM with your Team's decision either way. I can't deal with the individual wishes of team-members, that is for your own team threads:)

Hurrikane

I'll be at the launch for sure, but perhaps we three could meet up some other time before that to do a little hunt and get to know each other? Or rather me get to know you guys, as I see you are in the same society. :)

I like to be prepared for anything , and it would be nice to know what kind of mobs we can take down somewhat efficiently together...or semi-efficiently at least. :D I'm free at most times during the evenings, so feel free to PM me about some time to meet up.

Good pre-WoF hunt had by all, i think we are going to kick some ass :wtg:

Hi
Can i join your team?
This event seems to be sooo much fun, and i wouldnt want to miss it :yay:

I got justifier mk2 & mk4 somewhat amped,
small and medium tp-chip and emt-kit 2350
gremlin with 2A & vigi with 3A
that is what i got...

...that and a lot of willpower :D

Last edited:
Hi
Can i join your team?
This event seems to be sooo much fun, and i wouldnt want to miss it :yay:

I got justifier mk2 & mk4 somewhat amped,
small and medium tp-chip and emt-kit 2350
gremlin with 2A & vigi with 3A
that is what i got...

...that and a lot of willpower :D

Of course you can! the more the merrier!!! You will have to put a post in the main "Hunt for your Country" thread with your full name though, so Hurrikane can officaly put you on the list!

Oh, and welcome Apache!!! :D

The Team is now looking like this:

Clam J Boy Jamphrie
Jason Jake Leigh
Sassyfer Sass Missmonkey
Laski Apache Dictor
Fairy Cat McCoy

It's all shaping up rather nicely, we should probably get together in the next couple of days and go mow down some more hogglo or something.

Of course you can! the more the merrier!!! You will have to put a post in the main "Hunt for your Country" thread with your full name though, so Hurrikane can officaly put you on the list!

Its done :) Hi team :wave:

Hi Fairy, Welcome to team Eudoria.....We must get together and do some more killing, and maybe sort out some sort of plan for the first hunt and the order we'll fight in.

That all sounds a bit complicated - clam, maybe you can do that ?! :wtg:

Hi
I am available for the hunt on friday.
But if all of you can, ill stand by as reserve, after all i was the last to join ;)

7:00pm, Friday March 2nd
1. Netherlands
2. Eudoria
3. Russia
4. Portugal

Im usually online between 19:00 & 22:00 MA time during the workdays (well after i have put my son to bed and until i have to get some sleep) , more on weekends.:D
Wont be on tuesday thou... i think.:scratch2:

hmm

A good point raised, who is available for the hunt on friday?

I am, and would like to say I would like to be present for the first hunt. However, I am willing to cede my spot half way through the session in order to let someone else have a go. (I'll have to find out if this is allowed though)

A good point raised, who is available for the hunt on friday?

I am, and would like to say I would like to be present for the first hunt. However, I am willing to cede my spot half way through the session in order to let someone else have a go. (I'll have to find out if this is allowed though)

It's not... same team that starts the hunt, also ends the hunt.:)

Hurrikane

I am also available on Friday, but I will not have my usual computer. I'm pretty sure I can do intensive hunts on that one too but I won't know for sure until I try it on Thursday.

Perhaps it will be easier to meet up in-game and discuss who hunts? We still all have a few acquaintances to make anyway.
I've been a little busy recently but I can be online at pretty much any time if I just know about it beforehand.

Hi, just posted the revised Timetable on the WarSheet, and your first hunt, the Qualifier, will now take place on:

19:00 Friday 2nd March

Please PM SOON if you cannot field a team at this time; 12:00 Saturday and 12:00 Sunday are available as alternatives.

Hurrikane.

i know i havent posted here yet so.....Hia :)

btw i too can hunt on friday...im just not sure i can make it to the Thursday meet-up :(

so you guys go ahead and decide the setup for the first round and post it here so that i know if i should come or not

anyways best of luck to us all :)

Hello fellow Eudorians!

Just putting in a post to say sorry that I havn't organised stuff to well this week, but unfortunately real life has got in the way a bit.

Chances are that I will not be around tomorrow night either... hmm It's 12.30 that makes it tonight!

but I will definately be there on thursday evening for the get together and look forward to meeting you, Apache and Fairy.

Anyway, sorry for the lameness, but I will be back in the swing of things soon :)

J Boy ;)

Oh, and let's hear it for the Red, Gold and Green of Eudoria!!! :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

Ill do my best to be there in time on thursday...
...but it depends on if i can make this :baby: go like this :zzz:

ps. wont be a problem on friday thou since Cave (team Amethera) can handle it then, now both of us wanna be at the launch... ds.

:yay: see you all Thurs

I can make meet-up tomorrow....and hunt Friday. I'm happy drop down and let others hunt in further stages so we all get a go.....

see you tomorrow :)

Back