Team France

if killy agree to not do this stage , team will be helena, miky , khergan and me .

Only time slot will stay to be define , but i'll do it soon

gl ;)

oki for me, let us know when time slot is defined

GO France :)

Hello... i want to propose the time and date for the event .
Team Romania propose:

16:00 Saturday 24th March

let us know if it's ok with you.

That's ok for me. Sorry for the late answer.
Kylie

Edit : I 'm speaking of my non-participation. And good luck :)

Last edited:
for the proposition of team Romania, plz all say if ok or not on Saturday 16.00;

that's ok for Lodidodi and for me

(ok for me.)

In fact I would prefer Saturday 12.00 MA time if it is possible

Last edited:
i'm confirming time slot will be sat 16.00 , and team is : mik, kherggan , helena( killy ) and me .

Killy, i'm still waiting for helena to confirm , so it's not over yet for you , we will maybe need u ;)

i'm confirming time slot will be sat 16.00 , and team is : mik, kherggan , helena( killy ) and me .

Killy, i'm still waiting for helena to confirm , so it's not over yet for you , we will maybe need u ;)

But if i make it, i'll have to leave before the end anyways, so don't count me in.

Hello Team France.

Your Opponents in Round 3 next weekend will be Amethera.

Please confer and confirm with them and PM me your preferred Start Time from the following;

Saturday 31st March: 10:00

Saturday 31st March: 14:00

Saturday 31st March: 18:00

Sunday 1st April: 12:00

Sunday 1st April: 16:00

Sunday 1st April: 20:00

Don't think I need to tell you; this round really counts:)

Hurrikane

Those are my available times. April 1st is also Kylie's two years old birthday, so i 'might' be more lucky this day

Kylie

Saturday 31st March: 14:00

Hi!
if you need me I can help at these times above

Hi Team France---Team Amethera here--We would like to Go Sat. 31, either 14:00 or 18:00 Please PM me or post in our thread what works for you. Thanks.

Hi this is a note to all teams, I apologise for it's impersonal nature but I gotta sleep soon and I want a smooth weekend's Judging:))

A Reminder;

All Teams are still under the Current Rules which forbid Subs from playing unless they have moved into the Main Team.

All members who wish to leave Teams to move up their Subs can re-apply should their team get through to Stage 3 after this next weekend.

All members who wish to leave Teams for any reason should post in the Hunt for your Country Thread or PM me.

The Team List is checked and printed out in the 24 Hours before each hunt. If your name isn't on it, you don't hunt.

Check it to see if you're on it (The 1st post in Hunt For Your Country) and sort out anything you need to before it needs to be printed.

This has been issued to combat any confusion over the new Rules that are on their way in Stage 3: some mistook this for Round 3.

Just incase it's still not clear...:)

..this is Round 3 of Stage 2.

Stage 3 is the one after this one.

I know most of you are totally clear on all this and I thank you for your adherence to an untried system; what we learn here only goes to make future WoFs better:) I just thought it a good idea to let as many people in on the Rules as possible.

Hurrikane

If the chosen time slot is Sat 31 14.00 (as it seems more of teammenber will be available), I could provide support for cleaning drone and fapping (but i will not be able to stay 3 hours connected for being part of official team)

round 3 stage 2 team and time confirmation

hello all,

amethera team asked for sat 31th 14.00 or 18.00

the team that will be able to do this round are :
helena, kherggan , xian and dol

time will be sat 31th 14.00

anyway i'll still be present to help, maybe miky too

PS : sorry killie , but matching times for amethera team and ours are only for saturday 31th. don't worry for next stages , i'll try my best to let you have a slot in team ;)

gl all

ps2 : sat 31th 14.00 is 16.00( french time )

PS : sorry killie , but matching times for amethera team and ours are only for saturday 31th. don't worry for next stages , i'll try my best to let you have a slot in team ;)

No problem, i can't blame you for my non availability ;)

Kylie

Nice match all :)

Hello Team France,

Welcome to Stage 3.

As you can see from the updated Team List in Hunt For Your Country, there have been a few minor changes to the Rules, as mentioned before. This is a reminder of what those changes were and how things stand now, as well as the booking-request for your future matches, so read on:)

Teams:

Each member of your Team now has a number. No particular authority is given to the order; only Captains elected by the Team, or a majority vote within the Team, carries authority.

If Teams are not Full, new members will be given the remaining numbers up to 12.

If Teams are Full, members who leave can give "their" number to a new signing, or to another member of the team.

All of the above must be posted in Hunt for Your Country or PM'd to me, then appear on the updated Team List for it to be confirmed.

This will be primarily be an aid for checking in/checking out time in the busy chat before the hunt; 1,4,6 and 7 is a lot easier to type:)

New members can now be approved/rejected by majority vote (within the Team) and/or Captains decision. This is for many reasons, not least the possibility of ringers.

Matches:

Your First match is against England

Your Second match is against Ireland

Your Third match is against Romania

Time Slots for your first match:

(All Times MA Time!)

23:00 Friday 13th April

14:00 Saturday 14th April

22:00 Saturday 14th April

16:00 Sunday 15th April

There's less choice than before but there's less teams....

Please contact the Team you are against first to arrange a suitable time for your first hunt, and PM me with the confirmed time slot by Midnight Thursday.

The future two weekends will contain much the same time slots, feel free to arrange future matches and confirm them with me ahead of time, it will help with the planning.

Stage 3 Timetable:

Round 1: 13th/15th April

Round 2: 20th/22nd April

Round 3: 27th/28th April (No Sunday)

Well done again for getting this far, use these 3 hunts to put the best team possible together to win.... and best of luck to all of you:)

Hurrikane

thx hurrikane:)

hello all , i think it's time for the traditional " put your favourite time slot in " ;)

Hi,

I am available for ALL time slots next week-end.

As we enter Stage 3, our competitor beginning to be harder to handle so I think it could be valuable to meet each other IG as to plan some tactics before the hunt.

New Contestant

hello,

i have asked to be integrated in the French Team, i will do my best to help you

i have Ghost/Vigi/Gremlin Armour with 3A plates and i use Breer M4a and Justifier MK2 with amp

level 16 Laser sniper
level 12.5 laser damage

i use FAP50 for heal

i will be available for all timeslots

It'll be Friday at 23, and Satursday at 22 for me.

Edit : Finally, there is also a big chances that i'll be available at Sunday 16:00
Kylie

Last edited:
Hello France :)

these are my available time slots for stage3_round1
23:00 Friday 13th April
14:00 Saturday 14th April
22:00 Saturday 14th April

However, as i played last time, i am again in to be out ( :bull: ) this week ;)

Back