Teleportation Chip III

calemus

Old
so, i went to entropedia
nothing is listed for what drops the Teleportation Chip III, 4, or 5

SO ! what drops the Teleportation Chip III, 4, or 5 ?!?!?!?!?

Hm... nothing anymore, I think? :dunno:

The I and II are fairly easy to loot tho

EDIT: Hopefully we will see those chips start dropping again at least sometimes... implants did not drop for a long time, but now NP20 and NP30 are really cheap again and drops quite a lot :)

Last edited:
Back in the day I looted a moderate teleportation chip from a Cersumon. It is now a level IV teleportation chip.

Reactions: das
so, i went to entropedia
nothing is listed for what drops the Teleportation Chip III, 4, or 5

SO ! what drops the Teleportation Chip III, 4, or 5 ?!?!?!?!?

Historically, I think III is/was bristlehogs and IV Thorios.

III probably haven't dropped since 2006 though, and IV maybe 2007.

Mutated chirpy

Foul was listed to drop one of the ones above minor too as I was trying to loot that in my childish youth lol

/Jenny

i dont' think we've much use for them atm!

In space maybe in the future!

LOL. perhaps nobody else can give a better example for the need of that tp chip!
I use my II pretty often when I'm too lazy to fly :) And III has "tp to home" feature, could make a great use for [lazy] me since my home is at Billton, right by tp. Not worth 3k ped, though.

I use my II pretty often when I'm too lazy to fly :) And III has "tp to home" feature, could make a great use for [lazy] me since my home is at Billton, right by tp. Not worth 3k ped, though.

Indeed, some of the bigger TP chips also allow you to run while it is charged, meaning it is very good for emergency escapes in PvP areas :)

And III has "tp to home" feature, could make a great use for [lazy] me since my home is at Billton, right by tp. Not worth 3k ped, though.

I see, did not know about it... that's a very nice feature indeed!
OK i'm wrong... if money is not a prob... then it's worth owning one! :)

and thanks for sharing :) :wtg:

III definitely comes from bristlehog - that is where I got mine, and the phone home feature is sweet.

that teleport home feature that every lower chip talks about costs $300????

MA has been harpooning whales far too long....

Last edited:

What does MA have to do with it? Price is set by the players based on supply and demand, if people did not want it they would not pay that.

I guess MA do control the supply tho, but once the price is high on something it is hard for them to drop more without pissing off the current owners :laugh:

What does MA have to do with it? Price is set by the players based on supply and demand, if people did not want it they would not pay that.

I guess MA do control the supply tho, but once the price is high on something it is hard for them to drop more without pissing off the current owners :laugh:

pardon my french but when was the last time MA seriously cared about keeping the MU stable on something, anything? :girl:

J.

pardon my french but when was the last time MA seriously cared about keeping the MU stable on something, anything? :girl:

Well they have been a bit fickle when it comes to that, I have to admit :laugh:

Regardless, I'd like to see those chips get a better supply... and some of the other chips as well :)

Well they have been a bit fickle when it comes to that, I have to admit :laugh:

Regardless, I'd like to see those chips get a better supply... and some of the other chips as well :)

now this part I agree 100% with! I do not have virtual home, thus the extra function would be useless for myself. however, I understand it being very handy for those having such a property. what I would put in practice personally would be the good range of teleporting that is needed from time to time. but the prices 3k+ what are listed is complete nonsense - it is not a piece of jewelry you put on for showing off and certainly not a thing that would go up in price tens of times so there would be point collecting it, but rather a practical thing which is not worth such price, not sure if I'd buy such a thing even for 300 ped. =)

J.

Costs 3 X the ME too...........:eyecrazy:

Back