Thanks for VU 11.2 !!!

Thank you very much for this thread - I'll make sure the guys at MindArk takes a look at it. I believe they should be proud of the vehicle system both from a fun point-of-view, as well as it being quite stable (minor issues will surely be fixed in mini patches).

They should be proud of this VU indeed.
So now for the official FPC reaction on the player unrest about the handing out? Or you only react on this positive thread?

btw, Naomi your next Uber is in the pocket! ;) (just kidding)

Last edited:
Sorry but i don't bite it.... thx MA for what ????

Yes finally we got vehicles... something that MA should do it long time ago...
probably the whole situation at MA offices is hard... and finally they sat down to work their a$$$....

how many years did the community screamed for more gameplay, for what they want to pay for ????
and what did MA to satisfy their customers ?
who remember the whole make up mask fiasko ??

the whole game would and should be way better than it is now.... just if MA listen to us... but they didn't...

hopefully MA started to listen the economic crisis.... and finally started to build new gameplay, cool additions, etc..

but still they are far away from get a thx...

if they really wanted to give anyone a free try of the vehicles system.... the could work a little more and give us all a car for a test drive with a time limitation... like 1-3 days....

we would test it... report the bugs as we are the beta testers... and hapily pay the oil for fuel...

win-win situation..... give and take...

so Naomi u can thank MA for a great addition but with a fiasco in presentation
but not everyone feel the same... how many years MA need to finaly be professionals ?

ps 1 : i was on cnd and don't even thought to try to take part in that fiasco with the free "plentifull" cars.... so don't think that i'm one of those that tried to get a car and failed...

ps 2 : i still believe the whole consept of eu.... maybe finally we are in a good road again...

Last edited:
Sorry but i don't bite it.... thx MA for what ????

Yes finally we got vehicles... something that MA should do it long time ago...
probably the whole situation at MA offices is hard... and finally the sat down to work their a$$$....

how many years did the community screamed for more gameplay, for what they want to pay for ????
and what did MA to satisfy their customers ?
who remember the whole make up mask fiasko ??

the whole game would and should be way better than it is now.... just if MA listen to us... but they didn't...

hopefully MA started to listen the economic crisis.... and finally started to build new gameplay, cool additions, etc..

but still they are far away from get a thx...

if they really wanted to give anyone a free try of the vehicles system.... the could work a little moreand give us all a car for a test drive with a time limitation... like 1-3 days....

we would test it... report the bugs as we are the beta testers... and hapily pay the oil for fuel...

win-win situation..... give and take...

so Naomi u can thank MA for a great addition but with a fiasco in presentation
but not everyone feel the same... how many years MA need to finaly be professionals ?

ps 1 : i was on cnd and don't even thought to try to take part in that fiasco with the free "plentifull" cars.... so don't think that i'm one of those that tried to get a car and failed...

ps 2 : i still believe the whole consept of eu.... maybe finally we are in a good road again...

If,for you MA is way way FAR far from giving them a Thanks, then quit the game and stop posting nonsenses like you do now. What, i guess you are one of thosue persons who can only say Thanks to MA when you get ATH? when u lote item worth 100k$ or more? What, you wannted MA/FPC to give out 800.000 vehicles worth 10000peds each? Only then you would say Thanks to them?

Stop playing or stop crying, one of two options which would fit you most.

GL

PS. With love i would give you -rep but i know peoples like you would give -rep back which i dont like. noobs

watch out what you say, if you apply this rule to everything, girls should cover up completely because there might be guys who want them... (disclaimer: not my opinion)

noone is responsible for your actions but yourself...

What a completely irrelevant analogy.

MA gave out cars and they had the choice of who to give them to.
They chose a method which gave a higher proportion to people that do not play the game.

That has nothing whatsoever to do with women being compelled to cover up.

MA/FPC

Please, next time? Just don't give anything out. If you don't, no one would have said anything. I know you really were excited and you REALLY wanted people to get a chance to drive around, and give their friends a chance to try it out, since many of us have waited years and years.

But your good intentions totally back fired. I enjoy my car, I love it. But I wouldn't mind waiting for a crafted one, or making one myself, sans whiners. Soon the crafters will have a supply. It would only be a matter of days.

And no one would have screamed, "MA WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME FREE FREE."

Next VU, please give out complimentary slice of cheese.

They should be proud of this VU indeed.
So now for the official FPC reaction on the player unrest about the handing out? Or you only react on this positive thread?

you are being unreasanable. I read your posts, and your outrage reminds me of the feminist riot at the Snoop Dogg concert.

All this emotions about MA awaking the worst in people by their actions, and how morally low it is to hand out free stuff - sounds like some PMS emotions taking over. Though I'm not always happy with how they run their business, this time Company wanted to do something nice and hand out some teasers: they wanted to share their joy, sharing a long sought out goal with people by givig out FREE stuff.

I personally didnt think it was worth the hussle and waiting, so just went mining. Some ppl in our soc camped the tp's, most did their usual. Part of the game. Why get so worked up about how people competed with each other to get this freebie I dont understand.

MA + FPC have listened to the community, they try things, see the reaction and adjust the game (last example - autoaim removed after pk'ers got really unhappy) and still some (btw same) ppl show their discouragmet, untill they get uber hof or item - then they usually shut up.

I for one appreciate it and truelly like to see how they are moving towards the community.

All the people who say "MA should have done this, or that" remind me of the lazy idiots who yell from the couch at tv's during football matches, telling players what they should have done. You think you could do better - DO IT! And yet MA listenes, and ppl are still unhappy )

I join Naomi on this one - good job MA/FPC, I really like the improvement, your motivation and the direction you are going. Good going! Dont get demotivated!

"Asskisser" Gently

Last edited:
If,for you MA is way way FAR far from giving them a Thanks, then quit the game and stop posting nonsenses like you do now. What, i guess you are one of thosue persons who can only say Thanks to MA when you get ATH? when u lote item worth 100k$ or more? What, you wannted MA/FPC to give out 800.000 vehicles worth 10000peds each? Only then you would say Thanks to them?

GL

PS. With love i would give you -rep but i know peoples like you would give -rep back which i dont like. noobs

he wouldn't deserve a neg rep. Suggest you learn what warrants reputation.

a person paying for a service has the right to demand a quality product. With your same logic though, if you don't like what he says, don't read it:deal:

Reactions: Mac
What a completely irrelevant analogy.

MA gave out cars and they had the choice of who to give them to.
They chose a method which gave a higher proportion to people that do not play the game.

That has nothing whatsoever to do with women being compelled to cover up.

Sure, they have a choice. How do you think they should have? Made people sign up? How would that make it better, the same people would be able to get right up there first? Have it drop in loot? With the conspiracy theories? Like THAT is going to be any different or create less complaints. Have people stand in a line? Do the random slot machine like someone suggested (see conspiracy theory above)? Give it to people based on how much they depo? That's favoritism and we all complain, jokingly or not, about how MA 'favors' noobs, or 'favors' ubers, or depo-ers. There were even theories that if you depo you get hofs or some bull.

No, they just said, "Okay, we're gonna jump around, and whoever reaches out, gets one, and we don't discriminate, we dont' queue, just whoever gets up close fastest."

you are being unreasanable. I read your posts, and your outrage reminds me of the feminist riot at the Snoop Dogg concert.

All this emotions about MA awaking the worst in people by their actions, and how morally low it is to hand out free stuff - sounds like some PMS emotions taking over. Though I'm not always happy with how they run their business, this time Company wanted to do something nice and hand out some teasers: they wanted to share their joy, reaching a long sought out goal with people by givig out FREE stuff.

I personally didnt think it was worth the hussle and waiting, so just went mining. Some ppl in our soc camped the tp's, most did their usual. Part of the game. Why get so worked up about how people competed with each other to get this freebie I dont understand.

MA + FPC have listened to the community, they try things, see the reaction and adjust the game (last example - autoaim removed after pk'ers got really unhappy) and still some (btw same) ppl show their discouragmet, untill they get uber hof or item - then they usually shut up.

I for one appreciate it and truelly like to see how they are moving towards the community.

All the people who say "MA should have done this, or that" remind me of the lazy idiots who yell from the couch at tv's during football matches, telling players what they should have done. You think you could do better - DO IT! And yet MA listenes, and ppl are still unhappy )

I join Naomi on this one - good job MA/FPC, I really like the improvement, your motivation and the direction you are going. Good going! Dont get demotivated!

"Asskisser" Gently

well asskisser Gently :D
First of all, you missed a lot of points in the past discussion but I forgive you.
I reallo DO think EU is going great and into the right direction, I play this game since 2002 and I experienced all the ups and downs and I always stood behind the concept and MA/FPC 100% (with healthy criticism) and I still do.
But in al these years Ive seen them make one communication error after the other and what I experienced this time made my blood boil.
Imho theres no excuse for not thinking this through and I found the whole thing pathetic, true it where the players that made an ass of theirselves, but FPC could have avoided this

And NO I refuse to kiss swedisch asses.

GL

I'm not crying... as i said i don't bother to try get a a vehicle... i could buy it from a crafter in 1-2 weeks....

-rep cause i said how i feel ? and cause it's not tha same way as u ? lol

as i said again the new vehicle addition is very good, it's something that the whole community was asking long time ago... and i'm sure it would be a great success in the long run...MA know it and that's why the gave it 1st priority above taming or spaceships or ....

i'm more satisfy than before ?? yes...
did MA something more than their job ?? nope
could MA use a better way to present the new vehicle system ? heal yeah...

Sure, they have a choice. How do you think they should have? Made people sign up? How would that make it better, the same people would be able to get right up there first? Have it drop in loot? With the conspiracy theories? Like THAT is going to be any different or create less complaints. Have people stand in a line? Do the random slot machine like someone suggested (see conspiracy theory above)? Give it to people based on how much they depo? That's favoritism and we all complain, jokingly or not, about how MA 'favors' noobs, or 'favors' ubers, or depo-ers. There were even theories that if you depo you get hofs or some bull.

No, they just said, "Okay, we're gonna jump around, and whoever reaches out, gets one, and we don't discriminate, we dont' queue, just whoever gets up close fastest."

MA give away a choice of one, two or three presents each year at Christmas depending on an avatar's deposits and activity.
No-one suggests that this is a license to violate women.

My suggestion that MA could have thought up a similar, even handed aproach to handing out cars is not the same as ordering women to cover up.

On Rocktropia ND put at least some effort into his car givaway.

I won mine by being the fastest one to take off my clothes and run naked on the street. :yay:

Went and had a blast at the Rocktropia Event seems it was much better then on Calypso. We played games for them and it was fun. Then they had a race later with the cars too. And me on my crap computer got one too for winning a foot race. And my wife Onica got the first one i think for answering a Trivia question about Jimi Hedrix.

Tonight really made me feel like the old fun days of Entropia.

Thanks to Neverdie and his crew great Job!

They are handing them out as prizes for some sort of music quiz atm. But I didn't know any of the answers so I gave up, lol. There are certainly cars up there already.

There seems to be a lot of good changes/updates in this VU. :)
Entering a radar-disabled area, should be a area where you can't be
traced by system-features, so a good thing health-bar tracing is gone.

Vehicles is a cool feature imo. If we get a third continent in the future
that has no TPs but a single one, vehicles will be the best "tool" when
exploring the area.

We need some more bridges, but after that, I think we can have some
nice races around the continents. Our own Paris-Dakar, if we want. ;)

About the free ones, I think it was a mistake in the way it was done.
(Which they now also agree with.) The word plentiful were for sure the
wrong word to use. A small mistake with a large reaction.
Anyway, imo the free ones aren't the interesting ones, it's the ones that
will be crafted that is interesting. I really hope we will see enough BPs
around so the prices don't go over +500-600% in MU.

well asskisser Gently :D
First of all, you missed a lot of points in the past discussion but I forgive you.
I reallo DO think EU is going great and into the right direction, I play this game since 2002 and I experienced all the ups and downs and I always stood behind the concept and MA/FPC 100% (with healthy criticism) and I still do.
But in al these years Ive seen them make one communication error after the other and what I experienced this time made my blood boil.
Imho theres no excuse for not thinking this through and I found the whole thing pathetic, true it where the players that made an ass of theirselves, but FPC could have avoided this

And NO I refuse to kiss swedisch asses.

thank you for forgiveness and staying cool from few of my 'jabs' here and there :)

What you said here I liked more :p

GL :))

p.s. Swedish asses? Nationality is the only thing that's stopping you ?:p

I kid, I kid :))

I didn't but now I did :)
I can understand you where overwhelmed but be honoust..what did you expect? I could have told you this without thinking it over for more than 2 minutes.
But anyways.. The VU is great, the cars are great.. But I hope degrading handout events like this can be avoided in the future.
Remember the stresstests in COT? they went well ;)

Totally agree Naomi :cool:

Regards,
Crux

A positive post on ef I am going to faint lol

vu had some cool things in it indeed.

one thing does bother me as it been said how cars were handed out. too much of a feeding frenzy in the first wave.

I do dislike the fact I can't craft, auction, access storage at same time no more but I guess vu and game mechanics are dynamic.

I do dislike the fact I can't craft, auction, access storage at same time no more but I guess vu and game mechanics are dynamic.

If you mean the fact you have to walk to interact,you can open up options and disable the "Move to target when interacting" button.

I absolutely

200 cars with a value of 400 ped each, that is 80 000 ped that is being divided !!.
Plentyful in my eyes !
About not everyone getting one, what did u expect lol, MA crashing the price of items before they are introduced? lol

think ppl expected something different since MA announced that they were handing em out...

and if you the math you could also say 80000 (your number) devided by 17 (tt on car) and it would be 4705 cars to hand out....

think ways they just made the gredy and badly behaving ppl make alot of cash and those that really looked forward to trying the new cars got nothing.

P.S. MA official announced along time ago that they wouldnt give out items with value to ppl... so think ppl where expecting that most/all would have a chance for a car...
this way they actually went against there own statement in my oppionien :scratch2:

I absolutely LOVE this new VU !!!
- no more irrealism in avatar fights!! (no auto-aim and healtbar techniques)

i am one of the sad ones here .... i have bad eyes (partly color blind) and used the bars to find out where ppl where and now im kinda fucked.. already turned gfx to low to remove plants and stuff like that but still hard...

so basically you mean that other ppl with a disablity have to suffer cuz you cant adapt to the game..
fine they remove auto aim in pvp areas but removing bars suck for ppl like me

so you quit pvp cuz of auto aim and to get you back i kinda have to stop pvp (and maybe others like me) .... thx

just my thoughts :scratch2:

If you mean the fact you have to walk to interact,you can open up options and disable the "Move to target when interacting" button.

no i mean i would position myself a certain way and have auction, storage, crafting terminal, and even techincian open all at once lol. can not do that now.. so more busy work clicking.

If you want to call it whinning, go ahead.

I just know that among the all bunch of people trying to get a shot at the cars, "the usual suspects" (not my phrase, but it's catchy) got theirs.

And the funny thing is, one of the first vehicles at the auction was yours, Naomi. Gratz to you! :wtg:

Don't know how many cars you got a hold on, but most of us didn't get any of the plentyful random distribution.

So Gratz MA and FPC (maybe next time I can get better odds at a car myself)

If you want to call it whinning, go ahead.

I just know that among the all bunch of people trying to get a shot at the cars, "the usual suspects" (not my phrase, but it's catchy) got theirs.

And the funny thing is, one of the first vehicles at the auction was yours, Naomi. Gratz to you! :wtg:

Don't know how many cars you got a hold on, but most of us didn't get any of the plentyful random distribution.

So Gratz MA and FPC (maybe next time I can get better odds at a car myself)

that doesnt surpice me lol

Amagad !!! Brownnozor enthology !! Weak ppl. (The OP I mean).

thanks for the tip i figured it out +rep

he wouldn't deserve a neg rep. Suggest you learn what warrants reputation.

a person paying for a service has the right to demand a quality product. With your same logic though, if you don't like what he says, don't read it:deal:

Don't read if i don't like what im reading? You know, i got realy tired and pissed of about whinners, about thouse who plays the game and whinne about the game. You know, it's like this: When a person gets 10$ but he knows he could get 100$, he will never be happy with 10$, he will always complain like many many peoples here.

Some peoples wannt's from MA/FPC more than they desirve and could ever get.

I'm not crying... as i said i don't bother to try get a a vehicle... i could buy it from a crafter in 1-2 weeks....

-rep cause i said how i feel ? and cause it's not tha same way as u ? lol

as i said again the new vehicle addition is very good, it's something that the whole community was asking long time ago... and i'm sure it would be a great success in the long run...MA know it and that's why the gave it 1st priority above taming or spaceships or ....

i'm more satisfy than before ?? yes...
did MA something more than their job ?? nope
could MA use a better way to present the new vehicle system ? heal yeah...

First of all as you can see i didin't -repped you.
Second of all you are one of thouse persons who gets never enough. You are one of thouse who allways complain about something. Look, MA did realy good VU so what the hell are you complaining about something? You sayd how you feel like and i sayd what i think about your **** post.

Yes Indeed - THANKS MA !! :wtg:

The whiners and crybabies might post more often and shout louder; the boorish players might mob Emma and Simon; but many players appreciate the continuing improvements and this is an opportunity to let you know.

+rep

THANK YOU MA, THANK YOU VERY MUCH :wtg:

I absolutely LOVE this new VU !!!
- Vehicles !!! They work great !! (I got motion-sick after a few hours tho :d)

When you don't expect anything, you might get pleasantly surprised !
When you have high expectations, you ask to be disappointed !

200 cars with a value of 400 ped each, that is 80 000 ped that is being divided !!.
Plentyful in my eyes !
About not everyone getting one, what did u expect lol, MA crashing the price of items before they are introduced? lol

Yup, for those who got the cars they are indeed a fun experience.

From my perspective: Everything I do ingame, I have to pay through deposits. And, no; I didn't get any car I should add. But the guys riding around in them seems to have fun for sure! (Aswell as those who got part of the 80k PED handout.)

MA give away a choice of one, two or three presents each year at Christmas depending on an avatar's deposits and activity.
No-one suggests that this is a license to violate women.

My suggestion that MA could have thought up a similar, even handed aproach to handing out cars is not the same as ordering women to cover up.

On Rocktropia ND put at least some effort into his car givaway.

The cars are L and had TT. It's not exactly the same. Whatever mark up the community tacks on their items is up to the community. However, when they give out a 0.00 gift or a 1 ped gift, I hardly see those situations as the same?

If they were to give out 1 PEC cars, you can still run those forever, even if they don't implement some way for you to "charge" yours up, and they wouldn't do that, because that would kill the car crafting economy. You don't craft Christmas fireworks! (I wish you could though).

I do agree that some events would have been a much cooler way. I'd run around nekkid or something. Or try out some trivia. I'd probably win nothing but still, I do agree that would have caused less complaints. But I definitely don't think giving one out to all would have solved a thing.

Back