The Battle for Power [February] - Become Landowner by playing!

21. 50ped
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Longu 4: 76 PED

Longu5: 196 PED

38. 69 guardian

39. 50 alpha

40. 143 provider

for my friend

6th

here i come

Thanks everyone however ESI was a small one :(

6. 167

7. 54

8. 73

27. 119 PED

7th: 171ped

68ped

50ped

53ped

59ped

59ped

22. 63ped

Made a minor misstake so gone again

Last edited:
23. 205ped

14. 57ped

41. 218 dominant

42. 95 guardian

43. 55 dominant

28. 117 PED

Longu6: 68 PED

Longu7: 127 PED

Thank you all for your entries. Oleg will be posting the results shortly.

February brought in 8287.01 PED in taxes. 852.60 of which goes to fertilizer costs leaving 7434.41 PED to be distributed between me and last months winners.

I suggest we meet up tomorrow (Sunday) at 20:00 ma time at the claim rod to distribute. Those that cannot make this could come meet me at Tuesday at the same time and place. If some of you cannot make it to either of the meetings please give me a private message.

(The council members were: Meester, Hedaya, dotc0m, Spin Rep Pitt, Toba, Hojlund, Tekkie, Petrus PM Molinos, Lazz, Galandris, Kartunes, RazorFire and Goose)

Last edited:
Qetesh has asked to help with this event, so from now on I'll be calculating the scores and managing the forum threads.

My first job was working out the results for this month, and here they are.

Weekly Winners
50 PED each

Week 1: Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak
Week 2: Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak
Week 3: Joe Lucky Wish
Week 4: Andy Toba Bing

Government for March

Magistrate
Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak (1734 points, 13.7% share)

Knights
Hedores Hedaya Cassapaya (1481 points, 7.3% share)
Andy Toba Bing (1242 points, 8.6% share)

Council Members
Ashley Audison Kartunes (1223, 2.3%)
Joe Lucky Wish (1078 points, 3.3% share)
Spin Rep Pitt (1000 points, 1.9% share)
The Beatrix Redgirl (831 points, 2.8% share)
Meester Meester Meezter (815 points, 1.8% share)
Philippe Phil Reyme (789 points, 1.7% share)
EBASU Rocks (738 points, 1.8% share)
RazorFire Gazman Thernwym (717 points, 1.7% share)
Nguyen NLNFOREVER Nhung (687 points, 1.6% share)
Thor Thor Elvenson (512 points, 1.5% share)

Payment for the EBASU Rocks team will be made to Kartunes.

Congratulations to all prizewinners and members of the new Government, and bad luck to those who didn't make it.

I hope you'll all join in the March contest too. You can find the thread here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...le-power-march-become-land-owner-playing.html

Last edited:
will try to be at the claim on tuesday.

still need to collect "january" pay as well as february :)

Gratz to all council members. Super Gratz to SuperKanjo, you really did a good job :wtg:
I'll be there to recieve my first payment :yay:

Thanks Qetesh and Oleg for posting the results that fast.

Gratz SuperKanjo, knights and council members :yay:

Thanks to Qetesh and Oleg
I hope to be at the claim tonight

Big GRATZ! and TY to all!
For next month I have a new tactic, I will get a big red plastic nose and put on my neighbours dog so I can practise even when I am not online :D
(No worries, I wont really shoot it ofcuz...)
See ya all out there and Happy Hunting!

WooHoo 1.9% :yay::yay:

Now time to gear up and go back

Gratz to everyone who made it and GL to everyone for march

Thor Elvenson

Qetesh has asked to help with this event, so from now on I'll be calculating the scores and managing the forum threads.

My first job was working out the results for this month, and here they are.

Weekly Winners
50 PED each

Week 1: Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak
Week 2: Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak
Week 3: Joe Lucky Wish
Week 4: Andy Toba Bing

Government for March

Magistrate
Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak (1734 points, 12.7% share)

Knights
Hedores Hedaya Cassapaya (1481 points, 7.3% share)
Andy Toba Bing (1242 points, 6.9% share)

Council Members
Ashley Audison Kartunes (1223, 2.9%)
Joe Lucky Wish (1078 points, 2.7% share)
Spin Rep Pitt (1000 points, 2.6% share)
The Beatrix Redgirl (831 points, 2.3% share)
Meester Meester Meezter (815 points, 2.3% share)
Philippe Phil Reyme (789 points, 2.2% share)
EBASU Rocks (738 points, 2.1% share)
RazorFire Gazman Thernwym (717 points, 2.1% share)
Nguyen NLNFOREVER Nhung (687 points, 2.1% share)
Thor Thor Elvenson (512 points, 1.8% share)

Payment for the EBASU Rocks team will be made to Kartunes.

Congratulations to all prizewinners and members of the new Government, and bad luck to those who didn't make it.

I hope you'll all join in the March contest too. You can find the thread here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...le-power-march-become-land-owner-playing.html

Just to be sure are the % calculated like the initial 1% + the TOTAL points we have in globals?

not been mentionned and from what i see ppl with more points(from the top8 global) seem to have more % but usually at that point it change because it use the totals and not the best 8...

Can you confirm oleg or show some chart? ;)

Just to be sure are the % calculated like the initial 1% + the TOTAL points we have in globals?

not been mentionned and from what i see ppl with more points(from the top8 global) seem to have more % but usually at that point it change because it use the totals and not the best 8...

Can you confirm oleg or show some chart? ;)

I calculated the extra % based on the Top 8 globals for each person. As I understood it, the rules say that your extra revenue is based on your percentage of points from the total of the new Government's scores, and that only your Top 8 globals count towards your points.

If Qetesh wants to over-rule me here, I'll gladly recalculate the percentages if I've got this wrong.

Gratz from me too!

I calculated the extra % based on the Top 8 globals for each person. As I understood it, the rules say that your extra revenue is based on your percentage of points from the total of the new Government's scores, and that only your Top 8 globals count towards your points.

If Qetesh wants to over-rule me here, I'll gladly recalculate the percentages if I've got this wrong.

I had word from Qetesh to say that my method was correct. However, the new Government may suggest rule changes if they wish to do so.

When I did the figures the grand total scored for the month counted for the remainding percentage always, and thats how i understood it, otherwise it discouraged people from hunting more. Eg if someone had a lot of bad top 8s but had scored 5k ped of globals, they would get a bigger slice than someone who had slightly better top 8, but not enough to get in the top 3, and only 1k ped of globals.

When I did the figures the grand total scored for the month counted for the remainding percentage always, and thats how i understood it, otherwise it discouraged people from hunting more. Eg if someone had a lot of bad top 8s but had scored 5k ped of globals, they would get a bigger slice than someone who had slightly better top 8, but not enough to get in the top 3, and only 1k ped of globals.

EXACTLY

there was 2 twist... ppl getting the best top 8, and ppl regulary hunting getting only 50pedder to get the highest total globals and then manage to get a better % while trying to reach the top8.

i think Qetesh(even if its the owner) got confused Oleg, the way razorfire done it was correct and FAIR and that is what make this event POPULAR. Dont fix it if aint broke plz.

Ppl from last month event joined considering it was that way % was distributed. ELSE it would become useless to hunt regulary on the LA and that would make this event lose more participants. It would also useless to post our GLOBAL under 100-200ped.

And as you being the new administrator of this event should correct that as soon as you can before payout are distributed because this is totally going to be unfair. I myself hunted all month long considering those rule and now they changed? ok administrator changes but you should keep running on what WORKS.

PLZ, solve that quick plz before you start giving ped to ppl.

Last edited:
I had word from Qetesh to say that my method was correct. However, the new Government may suggest rule changes if they wish to do so.

Im trying having a word with Qetesh currently. It would be unfair to change that from february income because thats how it was supposed to be. top8 get the status-council % and then their total globals count for the 20% more as it used to be for months

I am in council, no change occured, so rule should not be changed!
(ofc i get a hof and rules change?, unfair i say).

This should be SERIOUSLY solved and quick before you hands the payout from FEBRUARY.

And OFC this should be changed for March aswell, new administrator, confusing ahead... just show us you can handle that OLEG. counting on you! keep the working formula.

And if you point out that some payout as already been handed. WELL i think most hunter here are honest and would agree to redistribute it correctly since most of them hunt here montly and plan to do so again so it shouldnt be a problem i think most would agree.

Last edited:
Back