The cutest mob

studley

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
murphy studley cannon
well, the title says it all, what do u guys think is the cutest mob, for me i think it is atrax, they just look cuddly

even though I HATE hunting the mob - because it's annoying small .. I think the mollisk is cutes :) Like a tiny teddy ...

Molisk, definatly! :D

I also used to like the faucervix when they were small.. when they died, they just sat down and looked soooo cute. They changed that tho :(

Molisk and Foul

I was going to say molisks for both their appearences and sounds they make ... but it seams many had the same idea before :p

Atrax for me, they are so cute.. young ones though, not like the big stalker :kos:

Snablesnot F! Accchoo!

Biffoid...ermmm... ok.. Maffoid, cos they are mumling!

definetly the globster. I just want to cuddle those little guys. :D

baby daikiba maybe? :)

I know they are the most hated mob but Merps always remind me of something from Dr. Seuss I guess thats kinda cute in a twisted way. Sam I am :tongue2:

Conundos also look like a Dr. Seuss type mob lol

Daika are the cutest..
Maybe Berycled 'cause they're like chickens and chickens are so cute irl.. ;P

Hiryuu or Atrox :)

Sirhc said:
I know they are the most hated mob but Merps always remind me of something from Dr. Seuss I guess thats kinda cute in a twisted way. Sam I am :tongue2:

i agree.. merp are cute in an odd huntable lapdog sort of way....
but i think molisk are still the cutest... they kinda look like... well.. if someone shaved an ewok...

Well, I think I may be alone in this one, but Fouls!

I think they're cute when they cower down when you shoot them, and that sound they make... Awww.

Still love hunting them though. :laugh:

Hmmm like molisk, but then i may be biased since a cute one gave me 100 ped :D

Kinda like the daks when you kill 'em, if you look behind them they look like they are just sitting there, pondering if they want to give you that HOF...

Nea said:
Atrax for me, they are so cute.. young ones though, not like the big stalker :kos:

Me too Nea...they look like doggies :)

My 11mth neice crawls like a Daikiba so I think daikibas are cute... esp when they are running around... its like my neice when shes trying to zoom around on all fours :laugh:

Fugabarba naturally. They have such tiny legs and like.. a nose that swings when they run. Now that is cute.

OH COME ON ... just LOOK at it ...

it's smiling ...

moliskadult.jpg

Funny, they always reminded me of ...

ewok.jpg

AWWWW :eek:

molisks :D they're so adorable :love:

And Daiks - they look like big puppies and they run up to you like a puppy would. :D

molis and longus
would be great in rl as teddy bears (MA markting idea for rl items :D )

"mom, can i get this teady longuuuu, pleaseeeee" :silly2:

Chirpy is definetely the one.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Isn't it cute ? :tongue2:

Nakashu said:
Chirpy is definetely the one.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Isn't it cute ? :tongue2:
but you always have to be aware not to step at in, strumble, and break your nek

I would have to say Foul's They are the only mob that make me feel bad for killing them. The way they back down and cover there heads from the pain :(

Alice said:
molis and longus
would be great in rl as teddy bears (MA markting idea for rl items :D )

"mom, can i get this teady longuuuu, pleaseeeee" :silly2:

Or a marco plush... :silly2:

marcoplush.jpg

Molisk are pretty cute. But the way Tezlapods walk just cracks me up. :D

Back