The Dark Side of Asteroid

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
This Saturday at CND belongs to Pink Floyd

I like, I'll try and fit a trip in up there.

TY for going with it ND. Love ya.

I am so going tobe there:D can't wait thankq very much Mr Neverdie

i like PINK! dunno bout Floyd? :kos:

cool, Pink Floyd rocks :D

YAYAYAYAYAY pink floyd!!! :D :D

Define "belongs to"??

u wont hear anyone elses music on Saturday

Posting just as an inquire and without any sort of accusation...

Is this legal? I'm not sure whose copyright laws are supposed to be followed in a case like this... Sweden, England... not sure. Does this count as a sort of radio broadcast?

I've seen plenty of Pink Floyd cover bands and I'm sure they havn't had proper permission. I guess its only a problem if the copyright holder decides to come after you.

Of course, if you've contacted the copyright holders in advance your way ahead of me.

OK, then it's not a live streaming concert. In that case, Superman Returns in IMAX 3-d wins, and my avatar stays dirtside. :)

Let me know when Waters, Gilmore, Mason, etc sign on for a concert and I'll be first in line!

AG

Well I'll be there for this. Finally a trip to CND where I don't have to turn streaming audio off. :D

Club NEVERDIE operates as an internet Music site and pays license fees to the royalty collection agencies. Under a standard contrasct similar to any internet Radio or nightclub.

and Club Neverdie will have one happy Beki running round like a loony enjoying the music all day..... .I'm putting my party clothes on for the day :girl: :D

NEVERDIE said:
Club NEVERDIE operates as an internet Music site and pays license fees to the royalty collection agencies. Under a standard contrasct similar to any internet Radio or nightclub.

Cool... thanks for the info :D

yeah i love pink floyd :D

Pink Floyd Is one of the all time great groups CND will rock.

It will be great ,hear "Wish you were here" and looking at the stars on CND.... :rolleyes:

Perhaps in tribute to Syd Barrett, who died July 7, 2006, Shine on you Crazy Diamond should be on the playlist. Just a thought.

I've got a byke

Fergal said:
Perhaps in tribute to Syd Barrett, who died July 7, 2006, Shine on you Crazy Diamond should be on the playlist. Just a thought.

I've got a bike. You can ride it if you like.
It's got a basket, a bell that rings and things to make it look good.
I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.

You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.

I've got a cloak. It's a bit of a joke.
There's a tear up the front. It's red and black, I've had it for months.
If you think it could look good, then I guess it should.

I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house.
I don't know why. I call him Gerald.
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse.

I've got a clan of gingerbread men.
Here a man, there a man, lots of gingerbread men.
Take a couple if you wish. They're on the dish.

I know a room of musical tunes.
Some rhyme, some ching. Most of them are clockwork.
Let's go into the other room and make them work.

Got to be some of the finest words written in the English language. Nothing against Crazy Diamond a fine Track but if you are going to pay tribute to my hero Syd Lets here from the man himself.:cool:

Nice recitement, but can you "Slide a lime down behind a sofa in San Tropez" :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Shine on You Crazy Diamond

Bike is a great Syd Barrett tune btw. It always reminds me of a triumph of the nerd (or at least wierd outcast) song. If we could all just find "a girl that fits in with our world" we would be set for life. ;)

Last edited:
Beki said:
and Club Neverdie will have one happy Beki running round like a loony enjoying the music all day..... .I'm putting my party clothes on for the day :girl: :D

Beki wearing her birthday suit again :eek:

Look i realise it Pink Floyd but going all flower power retro hippy on us isnt going to help, and sheding the clothing and jumping around in the mud is just going to upset the locals :wise:

AkiranBlade said:
Nice recitement, but can you "Slide a lime down behind a sofa in San Tropez" :D

Only if you can ride wave in wake of a old sedan:silly2:

Break that stick with a brick in the sand!

Deep in my dreams and I still hear her calling
If you're alone I'll come home

Ok got stop this getting a little silly.

+rep to u AkiranBlade for remineding of that fine song:cool:

Tyler said:
+rep to u AkiranBlade for remineding of that fine song:cool:

:) off one of their more obscure albums :) I used to have it on tape about 10years ago ( :eek: god I'm getting old ) but I don't have it any more. Maybe I should get with ordering all the Album CD's !!

Hehe use soulseek Akiranblade, i'm sharing them all (Don't tell Lars Ullrich he'll have my head) :D

Back