The end of SGA

I see I was a bit too quick in replying. It sounds like it was intended that the straggler items were present. It was not. FPC shut down SGA at the correct time and I am currently investigating why these few items were left in the loot system and how MindArk (who have sole control of the loot blackbox) can make sure the same things doesn't happen again in the future.

That SGA banner is still up at CP for a reason!!! Got this 2 mins ago!

THANKS MA

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

FAIL

I am out of more words for this level of incompetence.

although the ML-35 SGA was looted by a soc mate of mine, for him i am really happy that he got that awesome loot. i am at a loss of words as to this contradicting information we all are receiving from official sides.

WHO CARES, PARTY ON

ok,ok, Its pretty poor for things like this to happen.

Its just shit for those who have bought SGA items at heavily inflated prices thinking that its the only one, or only 1 out of 2, when infact more can sitll be looted (see exhibit A)

I'll talk to the Balance team at MindArk and get some lists to verify the status of sets, and take it from there. In the future it is not unlikely that even some SGA items may be included in offical events as prize items. Incomplete sets doesn't make anyone happy.

That is for sure, still no feet for Trooper armor exist. No crafter I have contacted have a BP to make them, several posts on EF looking for the BP has resulted in nothing. Support cases to MA, PM's to a few MA reps have done nothing. It really is a shame that Trooper was left out when feet were introduced.

My set has been footless for far to long, my feet get cold and those bots know they only need to stomp on my toe to take me down.

I see I was a bit too quick in replying. It sounds like it was intended that the straggler items were present. It was not. FPC shut down SGA at the correct time and I am currently investigating why these few items were left in the loot system and how MindArk (who have sole control of the loot blackbox) can make sure the same things doesn't happen again in the future.

And what has happend with that---> when will we know what went wrong.:)

...still no feet for Trooper armor exist. ... It really is a shame that Trooper was left out ...

My set has been footless for far to long, my feet get cold and those bots know they only need to stomp on my toe to take me down.

I was thinking about you and your cold feet during the SGA period.. I was really hoping a BP, for SGA or non, would drop for ya! That's unbelievable... :rolleyes:

:D

Ossi!

I'll talk to the Balance team at MindArk and get some lists to verify the status of sets, and take it from there. In the future it is not unlikely that even some SGA items may be included in offical events as prize items. Incomplete sets doesn't make anyone happy.
So have you had some time to talk to them?

Originally Posted by Marco|FPC

( can make sure the same things doesn't happen again in the future )

How is it possible that he gives this promise -----> To support the answer that this may have happened because of many reasons that we can not have control over and yet he gives a promise that it will never happen again.

Here you can read about the 2 things that speak to each other. :D

As it is now it has been 3 months after Marco said.

I see I was a bit too quick in replying. It sounds like it was intended that the straggler items were presented. It was not. FPC shutdown SGA at the correct time and I am currently investigating why these few items were left in the loot system and how MindArk (who have sole control of the loot blackbox) can make sure the same thing does not happen again in the future .

I feel it has take some time now and i want like lot off players to know what went wrong with the Event.
So i write to the support and asked .. Thay refused to tell anything thay only told that they was sorry.
So much for the games biggerst Event.Ended whit a fiasco,,

Thanks Marco MA and it was a great Event.

Back