The end of SGA

Waldi

Guardian
Society
NBK
Zan Waldi Dariel
SECOND GOLDEN AGE

For me it has been a desaster... i lost 200 ped a day average due to increased activities, my bank account went deep into the red numbers and i got nothing of the stuff that should define the SGA, except of RL trouble...

Now i ask myself: Was this the long awaited SECOND GOLDEN AGE? Obviously for some it was, while i was forgotten by fortuna - but what now?

The essential question: Will it become worse now, after the end of SGA????

If this is the case, that SGA was something special and now it turns back to "normal", should i grab whats left of my money and take my legs into my hands, to leave Entropia as fast as possible?

Realy, what is to expect for a future after a golden age?

The essential question: Will it become worse now, after the end of SGA????

from my experience of the game... when there was ANY event (2x/3x skill, MM, migration, SGA, etc etc) loot sucked more than normally.

Could be coincidence, but Im sure it isnt. When theres event, loot changes. Can be because of various factors (ppl changing habbits during event, big hordes killing one type of mob etc,) All this can somehow influence your returns (also depending what gear/gun you use, your DPS, etc).

It doesnt matter why, but for me its reality that loot changes during events.
And it changes that I loot less than normaly.

So I think (hope) with SGA it will be the same. And after the f*cker ends, its gonna be more normal.

its over?

ah sheettt.

nevermind wouldnt have got anything anyway.

gratz to the few cases that changed the routine abit.

Damn, is it still to late to loot my first SGA item???? :rolleyes:

Not everyone can be a winner....

(and yes, i didn't looted SGA. but i at least got a combibo hof...)

Question: is SGA really over now as it was supposed to end 30th dec?

dont see anything about it on the official page

For me it has been a desaster... i lost 200 ped a day average due to increased activities, my bank account went deep into the red numbers and i got nothing of the stuff that should define the SGA, except of RL trouble...

So, you took the gamble and lost ??

You didn't lose. You just gained experience in your loot avoidance skill.
It takes lots of patience and knowledge NOT to loot anything during this period and you should be as proud of yourself as I'm with myself ... unless you got an uber ... then you're n00b again :laugh:

A) SGAE..... i guess we will see more of those in the future
B) let check this and you will see that for few ones this event was very great
C) I was a miner for all the SGAE time event. 5 years in EU and i din t deserve any SGAE. But ofc , it s my fault. In effect remeber: it s never MA/FPC fault but always players fault.

it's to bad

Too bad they never had another skill bonus period. It sounded like some people missed out on it, and I wanted more!!! I feel like I spent more money than I normally would during SGA so I hope this + sales of CP and upcoming sales of some LA's will provide some more benefit to the players (either by way of more content or some better returns) probably just pipe dreams....
SGA is over... some are glad... some could care less... some are still waiting for it to start...
I only felt it was SGA a few times. The 2x skill event, the Longtooth hunts, the new mobs. The SGA items were a real disappointment in my POV. The mining event sucked real bad, the oil rig event pissed me off all the time,
LOTS of bugs that we all endured.

Overall the game has gotten a lot better and I feel it continues to each day.
Keep it up MA,

SGA is over... some are glad... some could care less... some are still waiting for it to start...

Serious question: do you know it's over seen any sign of it, still nothing on the client loader and they still got the SGA banner on their official planet calypso website...

I asked support about it but no answer so far, and given the extended events we had before I dont trust that it's over on the time they said it should be...

It wasnt Second Golden Age for me.

I dont know why MA/FPC was thinking that throwing some SGA items in loot system would make a second Golden Age. :scratch2:
That wasnt the point in the golden age of Project Entropia.

Seems most don´t understand me.

I don´t want to blaim anybody else than myself that the SGA was a bad time for me.
SGA (second golden age) - this discription let my expectations grow, that time to be something special for everybody in a positive way, leading to be disappointed, especialy after trying to "force" luck.

It was said, that all who have taken part in this time periode will allways remember it as a great time that will never come back.

Well, to make me wish SGA coming back, the future has to be very, very, very bad...

And for all who had luck, it can only become worse...

What age is starting now?

Well, SGA only means, if you get an UL item in loot, it just might be an SGA edition item.
If you normally don't loot items, well then don't expect to get any SGA editions...

Serious question: do you know it's over seen any sign of it, still nothing on the client loader and they still got the SGA banner on their official planet calypso website...

I asked support about it but no answer so far, and given the extended events we had before I dont trust that it's over on the time they said it should be...

I was wondering the same thing, I'm gonna keep hunting like it's still on until I see something official because SGA has been good to me. I guess I sucked up some of those items other people didn't get, nothing big or that will make me rich but SGA items all the same. I don't even want to say how many for fear of making other people angry. :(

from my experience of the game... when there was ANY event (2x/3x skill, MM, migration, SGA, etc etc) loot sucked more than normally.

Could be coincidence, but Im sure it isnt. When theres event, loot changes. Can be because of various factors (ppl changing habbits during event, big hordes killing one type of mob etc,) All this can somehow influence your returns (also depending what gear/gun you use, your DPS, etc).

It doesnt matter why, but for me its reality that loot changes during events.
And it changes that I loot less than normaly.

So I think (hope) with SGA it will be the same. And after the f*cker ends, its gonna be more normal.
I found it only to be true for MM. All other events give me normal loot. If i avoid MM mobs, everything goes fine. No items though, as usual.

Last edited:
Soc mate had Shogun Thighs SGA 2 hours ago, so it's not over yet, despite MA announcing it would end at midnight 30th.

First was 'The Golden Age'.

Then we had shit for 5 years.

Then the 'Second Golden Age' happened and now its over, so..

:yay::yay:Welcome to the Second Shit Age! :yay::yay:

Soc mate had Shogun Thighs SGA 2 hours ago, so it's not over yet.

Big +rep for this report, now I'm in to get something tonight too then unless they make it end officially.

hopefully now that SGA(somany gone away)is over some of my friends will return to the game :) strange tho im not sure if it was the whole VU10 thing or this sga thing but something happened to my love of this game ....EU has gone from a part of my everyday life to a couple times a week hobby :(

Soc mate had Shogun Thighs SGA 2 hours ago, so it's not over yet, despite MA announcing it would end at midnight 30th.

Just like a key item to get POE dropped after event. MA Fails at there own events what more do you expect from them?

I'm sort of sad to see sga gone. :(

I looted a few sga items during the event, but nothing I was hoping for except for the sga opalo and kangoo, hehe

I was hoping for some sort of uber sga item, I have never looted any kind of uber item so I was hoping that maybe during sga I would get mine :D

As far as over all loot, my god I hope it picks up.

Nicole Tony Dantrag just got Eon Shin Guards, SGA F from a Aurli Queen.

SGA was an utterly pointless exercise to encourage some to hunt more. the first item i looted was non-SGA and that applied to all items i looted except an opalo SGA. i had, not unreasonably i think, expected all items to be SGA form for the duration. add to this many mobs didnt drop anything SGA, many items didnt drop in SGA form and decent SGA items seem to have been very small numbers (certainly in comparison to the origninal so called golden age), the whole thing leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

I didn't loot any SGA items, but I didn't expect to. I have made a conscious effort to step back and hunt below my level which has allowed me to cycle ped faster than ever. I still enjoy adrenaline hunts and did a couple during SGA but i was not surprised or disappointed with my poor returns. I knew going in that I was gambling and never did more than I could afford to loose.

Several in my soc have looted SGA items including a 7Aplate last night by my disciple. There seemed to have been plenty of drops without flooding the market. Overall I think it was a good promotional event.

I also have had problems with poor loot returns during events in the past. But the recent 2x event demonstrated the reality of theory I only partially understood before. If you select an eco armor/plate/weapon/fap setup for a specific mob and stick with it, then over time your loots will equalize into an acceptably small loss against the TT. It is up to your planning to make that loss up by hunting for markup.

Over all I was pleased with the SGA VU10 transition. I maintained my ped balance, some in my soc looted SGA items, 2 of my friends each got non SGA uber loots(low level hunters and miners), there seems to be an influx of players so my society is growing and stronger than ever, and the game seems to be stable yet adding features weekly.

I am happy,

narfi

funny... some ppls stoped hunting and it's not over yet....5 eon to go ..sentinel arms and who know what....

Last edited:
loot's gonna get good, don't worry (since it was shitty during SGA...) :ninja:

funny... some ppls stoped hunting and it's not over yet....5 eon to go ..sentinel arms and who know what....

:laugh: MA doesnt care about ensuring full sets are dropped. as i understand it, SGA finished with the end of Merry Mayhem, or new year.

:laugh: MA doesnt care about ensuring full sets are dropped. as i understand it, SGA finished with the end of Merry Mayhem, or new year.

Was said end of merry mayhem but it's not over as some people in here proved, ad about full sets I'm with you on that tho

Oppps, SGA Eon shins has just dropped :yay:

Back