The Entropian - The Official Magazine of Project Entropia

fresco said:
bought one with my Opalo profits :silly2:

today it showed value 10peds in my inventory. I looked at description and it read - when the magazin is shipped the value becomes 10ped. So does it mean they already shipped me a copy? cool... :drool:

Me too, I think that MA has just recorded. It is planned for end of the year, Xmes gift :D

2000 rounds of ammo or some pretty pictures.....

I know where my moneys going ;)

zzzztj said:
2000 rounds of ammo or some pretty pictures.....

I know where my moneys going ;)

On the other hand, a magazine is something you can hold in your hands while the ammo will soon be a distant memory.

truantduck said:
Thanks hubby!

Yes, I expect to pay 15 dollars for a 170+ page in-depth strategy guide.

I would expect to pay 5 dollars max for a 68 page magazine.

They are not comparable.

Totally Agree - Also MA are not exactly known for giving up tips on getting the best out of the game - like game dynamics.

Basically everything we know about the game is hearsay and opionion. Is this going to give us actual facts or as I suspect pretty pictures and MA PR.

zzzztj said:
Totally Agree - Also MA are not exactly known for giving up tips on getting the best out of the game - like game dynamics.

Basically everything we know about the game is hearsay and opionion. Is this going to give us actual facts or as I suspect pretty pictures and MA PR.

He he ....ouch...dont hold back now, tell how you really feel :)

I don’t know about the price, if it’s high or not. It feels a bit too costly thou. What is high is the shipping cost (inside Sweden), and that might prevent me from buying it.

Yeah easier and quicker to just walk down to MA HQ =)

But is the paper gonna be printed here in sweden?

I may buy the first number. I need to know if I can recive it at a diferent adress that the one in my PE profile in account info. Is important for me...
I think is kind of expensive... but i'll try to see what is worth.

BlackHawk said:
I may buy the first number. I need to know if I can recive it at a diferent adress that the one in my PE profile in account info. Is important for me...
I think is kind of expensive... but i'll try to see what is worth.

from reading the November news letter i would say no.

Just change your address through the website login to your current one or the one you need it to be sent to.

Make sure you do that becasue Newsletter hinted at other RL items in LOOT or something that your address will have to be correct for. Imagine looting a Car and your addressing being fake you loosing it.

Hmm I havent voted yet.. but I will do when I buy it :yup:

I'll likely buy one copy as a souvenier from the game. 200ped is like £10 or so here in the uk.

I would spend that on a couple of Linux mags or whatever with huge sections that I likely wouldnt bother to read. so I think it's a decent price if you want a one off :)

Will vote when I buy it :tongue2:

Last edited:
You will need to make sure that your PE Account Address is correct as that will be the one that we will use to send you the magazine. The magazine is being printed in the UK and will be posted worldwide.

I've had a few requests from people asking whether its been shipped as their Virtual Magazine is now registering 10peds. This is a just a sign that your order has been processed, but we aren't due to ship the Entropian until December.

New update on the CL - Previews are now available :) *checking as I type*

My stack of pre-orders popped out of storage and into inventory, split up into 4 issues, now saying "Shipped" :)

Well, it say "Shipped" on all issues :silly2: but guess thats a slight glitch ;)

i think its too much money for a magazine i never pay 20$ or in germany ca.16€ for an magazine sry MA but thats really to much :cool:

PE freak!! said:
i think its too much money for a magazine i never pay 20$ or in germany ca.16€ for an magazine sry MA but thats really to much :cool:

wait to the next magazin, i'm sure the old one will drop in price becouse of the soldout of it :)

Yeah, mine popped into ivn too.....What we spose to do with the virtual copies??? Keep em, they worth 10 ped each. :confused:

So, does anyone know any exact date as of when they are going to start shipping it?

Edit: I missed MB's post, just checked mine and it said shipped to. :)

MudKicker said:
Yeah, mine popped into ivn too.....What we spose to do with the virtual copies??? Keep em, they worth 10 ped each. :confused:

It will probably dissapper when it ships like the gold cards do.

MudKicker said:

Mine also split into 4 copies. I hope the virtual, 10-ped copies are eventually collectable. I think I might display them in my apartment.

Darkscorp said:

If you read the information on the magazine, it seems like the 10 PED will remain on the virtual one... I guess they're checking who bought the magazine by seeing if they have any virtual one in their inventory, that seems like an easy solution.

I wonder if it's tradeable, I haven't checked that yet... you can't put it in the auction though.

Edit: So is the magazine really shipped, or is this just another glitch?
Because I spoke to Hally and he said that it said that it had shipped just two days after he had bought it, I bought mine a couple of days ago, so I wouldn't know the real story...

Darkscorp said:

I believe they (Marco) said it would not disappear...it will be an ingame item ...to decorate your house etc.

Az

Last edited:
Well I am glad I ordered mine the other day now ;)

I have seen a couple so far in estates being displayed on the tables :)

The magazine won't disappear in the game unless you decide to TT it. Also I think rather then it saying "Shipped" it probably should say something like "Processed", as I think there will be some delays with the magazine as we did pull together a somewhat agressive timescales that has slipped a few times. Most of the content is there, just the run up to Christmas has resulted in resources not being where they should be.

pay your money and get to reading...

Hmm, would I buy a P.E Mag... I am still undesided, I may have to hear some comments from those with more Ped to shredd.

But I can not wait to loot a subscription... Come on Marco spread the love!!

Z

Yeh bit of a whoops there I see :D

Epictetus said:
Mine also split into 4 copies. I hope the virtual, 10-ped copies are eventually collectable. I think I might display them in my apartment.

once they ship it would be nice for them to take on the actual front cover look when dropped, so you could frame them and use them as posters on walls

:silly2: LAST ONE TO POST A IRL PIC OF THE IRL MAG IN YOUR IRL HANDS IS A IRL SNABLE!!!!!!!!! :silly2:

Last edited:
hmmm idk mud maybe you shud send a message to MA ?

Back