FYI: "The Freaky Friday Night Live Club Edition of The Dutch Guy"

MistahE

Provider
Society
'=Mad Hatters='
Fix MistahE Flits
So... Friday night 09-05-09(Sat. morning) so in less then 24 hours (stupid me, too busy) from 0000 till 0300 Calypso Time, I will be hosting my first friday night special of the dutch guy, ofc the theme is freaky friday and I will have an illegal night club, yet to be squated, but this is top secret still. However, I can tell, it will be an old and easy forgotten bar, you might pass everyday ^^ so the first person I see there gets free beers and a special surprise ;P

I will have a set playlist, so no reqeusts unfortunatly, tho shout outs are still welcome! Also there are events to come if ppl will donate, anything would do, so if you got some stuff thats been in storage for years and dont know what to do with it... I hope to see you there, so we can rock our socks off!

I will also play a recorded live mix from a couple of years ago at a small house party, no big rave, tho I did got blown up in the end =)

Be sure *NOT* to miss "The Freaky Friday Night Live Club Edition of The Dutch Guy"

Every "freaky" friday night live 0000-0300 CalypsoTime(=02-05amGMT+1) on http://www.entropiaradio.com
(player link: mms://www.entropiaradio.com/atlashaven)

Greets,

Mist

Hey Mist ... I'll be there to lend support to your effort as one of our awesome DJ's. I have all the DJ's now on FL in game except you Hon, so need to accomplish that as well. This will be my first in game session with you, so I'm lookin' forward to your Freaky Friday Night. Gonna try to drag some socmates and friends along with me too. Cya there MrDJ :yay:

ooo you making me nervous now ;P thnx for your support,dear. I'm glad to be part of such a team and we are just getting started ;)

but yeah I need you in FL too, tho I have you on msn, mine is ** Removed by Sapeian**

Going to be a kick-ass party for sure :wtg:

Last edited by a moderator:
ooo you making me nervous now ;P thnx for your support,dear. I'm glad to be part of such a team and we are just getting started ;)

but yeah I need you in FL too, tho I have you on msn, mine is ** Removed by Sapeian**

Going to be a kick-ass party for sure :wtg:

Nothin' to be nervous about my dear ... I'm just going to be there to party like the rest of the gang, and listen to your special tracks. The midnight hour is when the REAL fun starts, right? ;)

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to this !!!

Go go MistaHE :) :)

Hehe, yeah midnight, dear :ahh:

Thnx, Woodger m8! :wtg:

Should be great.... we will be listening. :cool:

darri

Thnx for being at the hottest place of Calypso at that time :wtg:

Couldnt have done it without your support and thnx all for the very generous donations!

Handed out over 250 Peds in prices and still got over 200 ped left, so be sure to be there next time for some unnanounced/secret events on my next broadcast, ofc on a secret location again and the first to be there will get a surprise prize! More info, coming up in the run of next week.

Grats to all the winners including the first person to be there in the bar(lucky bastard, he just geussed tp and followed me up lol ;P nice geuss tho "TAR"). Also the winner of the hidden Breer m1a, where I wanna thank "Atlan Ion Leticron" for being the designated hider (I just trust you m8) and thanks again for all your "unasked" support. Very much appreciated, your considered to be a volunteer with a very big heart ;)

Too bad the last person whom got a very nice price... Neo's EM Amp 103(L), worth of 114 PED was not even listening, tho I explained her what was going on and I got her so far to try to listen to it next time, as I felt only the listeners were entitled to these prizes, tho I couldnt ask it back, cauz a winner is a winner. Just hoping that "Rena" (the lucky winner who wasnt listening) will be an AHR support/fan very soon, as I talked my ass of in her PM ;)

Again thnx for all the support, also my soc m8's from TKoC (The Knights of Calypso ^^) whom donated some madass prizes there with Mo topping them all, well except the amp from Neo tho ^^ (show off ;P j/k) and ofc TY Chopper, Teke (& Spassy's 69 pecs) for making this possible and also not to forget Jam & Stave for there donations and support during (& before) the show.

I hope I havent forgotten anyone, if so, plz do a shout out and I will put down your name =)

AHR & it's support & fans... :wtg: You all ROCK! :yay:

Greets from Mist

Disclaimer:

I have drawn all prices randomly, as the dance competition was too hard to judge. I just gave my mouse a swoop with my eyes closed and let the pointer do the work (tho it can be hard to find the pointer after having your eyes closed). All prices have been donated by ppl from the EU community and can NOT be held responsible for any negative outcome, whatsoever.

All draws are final and cannot be claimed if you think you was entitled to it. I'm not responsible for the outcome of any results of these draws. This is also NOT a lottery where you can put in some of your money to increase your chance to win, cauz all ppl present have the same chance (even the non listeners, as that turned out to be the case last night, unforeseen) donated or not.

Got Some Pics

Late night Belk Bar Party... Nothing quite like it.

1_466043.jpg

View image in gallery
2_473870.jpg

View image in gallery

3_564372.jpg

View image in gallery

Quiet VEga (lucky winner on the friday show and hardcore supporter of AHR ^^ If I may say so :D) Thnx for the nice pictures =)

And thnx Stave, ofc for the support, but also the "extra" feature to my show :wtg:

Last edited:
After a long concern, I have spoken with Sapeian and after a good talk, he gave up his slot for me, so thanks again my brotha!

From now on I will broadcast every Freaky Friday from 1800-2100 Calypso Time :wtg:

Hope to see the real party people again :D

:yay::yay::yay:

Good luck with that show i will now get to join your freeky friday as it was a bit late for me last week

I am so looking forward to it ;)

Desire xx

wooohooo! Always love to have you around, my dear (sap's dear(sorry)) :ahh: ;P

Good News Mist ... looking forward to it. I was at your last Freaky Friday and it was awesome. ;) Oh, and ... nice of Sap to give up his slot for you. :D

Thank you for the kind words my friend, and its really a pleasure to help you and the rest of the AHR crew.

I support this project whole hearted since I believe that it brings MA/FPC, EU and the community closer together.
Personally I think it was the missing link in our beloved virtual universe.

To the whole AHR crew.
Keep up the good work and you have my support and respect.

Kind regards.
Ion

So far I only got to hear a part of your set, that got extended to cover the mining event award show (the one where you were falling over tired by the end ;)). I liked what I heard, so will do my best to tune in on Friday, all the best of luck with it.

Not all DJs cover the kind of music I like, as I am sure is the case with others, but I am now listening regularly to those who do, and support all the others as well, as I do think AHR is very much the 'missing link' in Entropia. Listen to what you like, don't listen to the rest, but spread the word about the whole :thumbup:

Again thnx for the support yall and I'm also very thrilled in Sap (and the other dj's/staff and me ofc) bringing such a thing to entropia and even I dont like all music that's been played, but you have to know, that most dj's play "their" favorite tracks. A big hooray for the community's newest extension... :woot: and what kind of? The kind that blasts you awaaayyyy!!! :rocket: :yay:

I think Sapeian is the most diverse DJ, as he really likes all styles, more then me.

I also would like to add that I have the last sunday slot (21-00MA) for now, but this will not be my regular "dutch guy" broadcast.
I will mostly be playing music, cover some things when the occassion arrises, like a robot attack orso(anybody can ask me to cover something), however I wont hold any competetions/events.

Greets,

Mist

So far I only got to hear a part of your set, that got extended to cover the mining event award show (the one where you were falling over tired by the end ;)). I liked what I heard, so will do my best to tune in on Friday, all the best of luck with it.

Not all DJs cover the kind of music I like, as I am sure is the case with others, but I am now listening regularly to those who do, and support all the others as well, as I do think AHR is very much the 'missing link' in Entropia. Listen to what you like, don't listen to the rest, but spread the word about the whole :thumbup:

Thnx for the luck :cool:, much needed ^^ (just hope we dont have any crashes like that broadcast with the mining event) :scratch2:

Last edited:
Freaky Friday Wicked Weekend Start Festival Edition

:wtg:Freaky Friday Wicked Weekend Start Festival Edition 1800-2100MA:wtg:

Found the perfect location, no secret this time, as it is open air. The perfect outdoor location in a field at Minopolis! From 1800 till 2100 Calypso Time, I will be rocking the Atlas Haven Radio airwaves with the finest selected "kick ass" tracks, that will be bound to give you a good feeling for a long week's ending and a wicked weekend start!!

Events garanteed! Popular AHR competitions that are allready sponsored by last weeks bringin by MS9 (ty dear ;P), Jamhot, Stave, Mo, Teke, Chopper and whomever I forgot. I still got over 200 peds in the prize pool so get your booty up :p

Hope to see you there!

Greets,

iT'S BOUND TO BE A GREAT PARTY! :) Good luck man!!!

Jamhot

And it definatly was again =)) thnx for the support! ALL OF YOU! I can't thank you enough =) Sorry for forgetting to announce your show MS9 :( I"m ashamed.

However all donations from last week have been payed out plus some extra donations from this night and have been announce and thnked properly =) over 300 peds were paid out.

I'm totaly busted now, so blowing off steam a bit with Jamhot

Later yall

Hardstyle only! Freaky Friday 31-07-09 2100MA

14188-clubx-clubfix.jpg

Yes tonight... Hardstyle Only! in Club Extreme! :wtg:

were it gona be? Twin Peaks bar?

were it gona be? Twin Peaks bar?

No.

In the oficial club of AHR -> Club X-treme.

Omegaton West Habbitat -> Alpha Buildin -> Second Floor -> Apartment G.

=)

No.

In the oficial club of AHR -> Club X-treme.

Omegaton West Habbitat -> Alpha Buildin -> Second Floor -> Apartment G.

=)

ahh thx m8. +rep :tux::banana::monkey::banana::tux:

FYI: "The Freaky Friday Night Live Club Edition"

Yes, another Freaky Friday coming up and I'm not planning anything special, other then to party my ass off in Club Extreme.

Allready got a new Electro House live mix and we shall see what the rest will become. I hope you will join me and otherwise I will party my lonely ass off :D

I do have a 130 PED in the prizepool from our generous donaters Sasha, Percy and Teke.
Thnx again, tho I have no idea what to do with it yet. Maybe a PVP match of some kind. Maybe a cage brawl for a change and maybe in the direction of a league of some kind.

Let me know what you think and or wanna see or participate in.

Greets,

Back