The great reputation spreading thread

Any red necks out here? If so, you can find Alien in some PVP area...

Snow is not food :D nice! Crone especially likes that one, (s)now why would that be?

This problem Crone has now, is even more frustrated then the problem he had before. It seems this thread is definately not the solution, but it does make him laugh every once in a while. Keep the jokes coming!

This is a fun thread to follow :) I think we need more of this... instead of all the boring or hateful threads that unfortunately has become all to common on the forum nowadays :(

Not really a joke; but I'm watchin a couple of D&d (well, one D&D, and the other is dungeon world) on twitch/youtube

so in the D&D 4 lvl3 massacred a bulette in brute force combat (against all frigging odds, since total party kill would have been the normal way). While ofcourse the GM had in mind them studying and planning 4 hours to set up a trap for it.
Now this is only after they killed a wyvern with no efford at all; and where teasing the GM with it.

in dungeon world on twitch atm, they take a break with half the team dead to an acid cube; really hilarious.
gonna see soon how it continues

twitch.tv/itmejp (live now)

youtube.com/itmejp (all episodes from 4 different shows)

And to say I discovered this in late summer after I watched Lorfat stream his hunt on twitch.

A huge guy walks into a bar, approaches Crone and karate chops him in the back. When Crone gets up, the huge guy says, "That was a karate chop from Korea."

A little later, the huge guy walks back over to Crone and karate chops him in the back. The huge guy says, "That was a karate chop from China.

Crone leaves the bar, comes back and hits the huge guy on the back. The huge guy lies unconscious on the floor. Crone tells the bartender, "Tell him that was a battle club from Thorifoid."

I was sitting at a bar, drinking.

An older gentleman, much wiser than I sat down next to me, and we began to talk about life.

As the night slowly came to an end, and we were just polishing off a bottle of Jameson Irish Whisky, the gentleman said to me "Son, you're not going to find the answers to your questions at the bottom of that bottle..."

I looked him in the eyes, then poured the last shot out, drank it, grabbed the empty bottle, peeked down inside of it, and then said "Nope!!!! no answers down there." Pointed to the next bottle on the bar and said "Maybe they're at the bottom of THAT bottle!!!!"

We sat there, in silence for a moment, and then I said "In fact, I have many unanswered questions, TAKE ME TO THE LIQUOR STORE!!!!"

Last edited:
Why did the 8 cross the road?

He had a perception gain

Why did the 8 cross the road?

He had a perception gain
LoL good one for those who know the thread well. :laugh:
Still an interesting topic. :)

here is my attempt at a joke :)

A cook is thinking of what to cook.

Leek: Cook the chicken! This one looks very tasty

Chicken: No, no, cook the potatoes they have more energy

Potatoes: We are tasteless, don't cook us cook anything else

Cabbages: Cook us we have more nutrients

Cook: Ok, it's decided I'll cook Chicken, Leek, Potato and cabbage soup then everyone is happy :yay:
lol equal rights for all!! :yay:

What is an astronauts favorite key on the keyboard?

...............................The space bar! :yay:

ok, I guess it's not that good of a joke. :scratch2:

So did Crone.

A seaman meets a pirate in a bar, and talk turns to their adventures on the sea. The seaman notes that the pirate has a peg-leg, a hook, and an eye patch.

The seaman asks, "So, how did you end up with the peg-leg?" The pirate replies, "We were in a storm at sea, and I was swept overboard into a school of sharks. Just as my men were pulling me out, a shark bit my leg off."

"Wow!" said the seaman. "What about your hook"? "Well", replied the pirate, "We were boarding an enemy ship and were battling the other sailors with swords. One of the enemy cut my hand off."

"Incredible!" remarked the seaman. "How did you get the eye patch"? "A seagull dropping fell into my eye," replied the pirate.

"You lost your eye to a seagull dropping?," the sailor asked incredulously. "Well," said the pirate, "it was my first day with my hook"

So did Crone.

A seaman meets a pirate in a bar, and talk turns to their adventures on the sea. The seaman notes that the pirate has a peg-leg, a hook, and an eye patch.

The seaman asks, "So, how did you end up with the peg-leg?" The pirate replies, "We were in a storm at sea, and I was swept overboard into a school of sharks. Just as my men were pulling me out, a shark bit my leg off."

"Wow!" said the seaman. "What about your hook"? "Well", replied the pirate, "We were boarding an enemy ship and were battling the other sailors with swords. One of the enemy cut my hand off."

"Incredible!" remarked the seaman. "How did you get the eye patch"? "A seagull dropping fell into my eye," replied the pirate.

"You lost your eye to a seagull dropping?," the sailor asked incredulously. "Well," said the pirate, "it was my first day with my hook"

lol .. good one!

Just found a nice side with tons of jokes just for the likes of me! the ones i likes most (the ones i got in english):

I put my root beer in a square cup.

Not it's just beer!

A programmer's wife tells him: "Run to the store and pick up a loaf of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen"
The programmer comes homes with 12 loaves of bread.

Regards
Thark

Last edited:
A programmer's wife tells him: "Run to the store and pick up a load of bread. If they have eggs, get a dozen"
The programmer comes homes with 12 loaves of bread.

LMAO .. good one.

I used to be a sadistic necrophiliac with a penchant for bestiality, but I realized I was just beating a dead horse.

A little boy wakes up in the middle of the night and walks into his parents room and sees them having sex. The little boy, traumatized, runs out of the room crying. "You should go check on him, thats really going to be something you need to explain," said the mother. The father laughed it off with a traditional "he will get over it," and continued to chuckle about the whole situation.
After some additional prodding from the mother the father agrees to go talk to the little boy. As he is walking down the hallway to his sons room he hears an empty thumping sound coming from his sons room. Thump - Thump - squish - Thump- Thump The father, very confused, slams the door open and sees his son balls deep, pounding the shit out of his grandmothers asshole. Just really going to town on it.
The father screams "What the hell are you doing?" The boy replies, "It's not so funny when its your mom, is it?"

A little boy wakes up in the middle of the night and walks into his parents room and sees them having sex. The little boy, traumatized, runs out of the room crying. "You should go check on him, thats really going to be something you need to explain," said the mother. The father laughed it off with a traditional "he will get over it," and continued to chuckle about the whole situation.
After some additional prodding from the mother the father agrees to go talk to the little boy. As he is walking down the hallway to his sons room he hears an empty thumping sound coming from his sons room. Thump - Thump - squish - Thump- Thump The father, very confused, slams the door open and sees his son balls deep, pounding the shit out of his grandmothers asshole. Just really going to town on it.
The father screams "What the hell are you doing?" The boy replies, "It's not so funny when its your mom, is it?"

lol! but must spread rep....

Back