The Ideal Way to Sweat

Xzypher

Mature
Society
Lords of Loot (Div 1)
Rex xzypher Tallman
Hi guys I'm a noob, but I feel compelled to help out the other newbies who don't know how to sweat.

The Ideal Place
Nea's Place is really good for sweating.

The Ideal Shape
Okay guys here is the best shape to sweat; it's a circle. It's best to be right beside the mob so it doesn't get away. If someone is standing far away and trying to sweat while others are close the mob will almost always go for the people farthest away. This is called mob baiting and has its uses to kill a dry mob, but get in close if it has sweat.
If you all get in to a circle you can get 500 sweat pretty quickly but if you don't you'll always be chasing mobs and wasting time. This is crucial if u have limited time to play EU.

The Ideal Attitude
Don't complain and say sweating is boring; it gives us hard working sweaters a bad name from the other players who hate whiners. Don't beg for PEDs because no one likes a beggar. Make some friends by having real conversations not a whine fest. Set some short term goals like I want to get 1k of sweat today. Make some long term goals like I want to get 25k, 50k or even 100k of sweat.

The Ideal Way to Use the PEDs You Make
Sweat is worth PEDs, but if you don't save them and spend wisely you'll go through tons of PEDs without having anything to show for it. My plan is to get 100k of sweat then buy a vehicle and mine because I like mining. Do what you like after you have the PEDs to do it.

EU is a lot of fun if you are willing to put the time and effort in.
See you guys at Nea's Place! :)

Hi and welcome to the forum

Sweating in a circle could be good way yes but ppl posted that like a million times already.

Hi thanks for the comment

Yeah I just wanted to compile some advice on sweating, peds, and attitudes.

another descent way to sweat if you are sweating solo is to start the sweat process and start walking backwards so you don't get hit as much, even though getting hit is not really that bad of a thing as it gives evade. This style of solo sweating works best in PA or elsewhere where you solo swunt. It also works well at neas to pull one mob out of the swarm.

As far as the circle thing goes, yes, it is the best way sometimes. However, many use third person perspective and drag out the health bar, and just double click. Once they do that, they've initiated the sweat process, and get a movement penalty if they go in closer to circle up... so many choose to not circle up, and shouldn't get a lot of flack for doing so as trying to boss people around could eventually be considered harrasment, a violation of eula and terms of agreement.

With as many mob trains as there are at neas lately due to the vtols and random people running out to the mobs to get evade skills, I suspect many don't circle up because being further from the group means you'll have less of a chance of getting hit by an angry ambu when hundreds start coming in the mobtrains as they'll chase the group first as there are more targets there.

To all you VTOL griefers at Neas, I do got an both a marber and an opalo with a101 and know how to use em! ;) Advise other sweaters who visit Neas regularly to have similar equipment when the mobtrains start up more regularly then once an hour. May not be able to damage the VTOL, but they aren't going to waste oil all day by staying in that thing forever. Drag out the health bar of VTOLs and you'll find some names... :)

Last edited:
Yes thanks for that advice it helps to get advice from experienced players like u.

OP'er, "for me" this is not the ideal way to do it, I used to go neas all the time to gather sweat. But the amount of organisation needed to pull off 500 sweat per hour, was ridiculous. It sure was a challenge managing a team of 12ppl & getting 2k+ sweat per day. But I've simply had enough, the lag is also ridiculous (at times) with the amount of ppl + spawns on radar one of the reasons I stayed away from Nea's. I even had to find another Ambu location outside of neas just to make things a little bit easier, won't say where.

For me the best way was to team with other people, so a 4-6 man team & circling a combibo young, mature or old is just as efficient in my opinion. The conversations are usually a little bit better since noone is afk as much as at neas. I did it this way with a bunch of friends at the old swamp camp area near the lake. We used to go north & up the hill where noone would be around (no lag) & just chill. Doing it this way I found we could gather up close to what I could do at Nea's (without the headache), so decided to stay at Swamp Camp permanently.

The other ideal way I've found when my friends aren't around to sweat/ team up with. Is to tag along with a combibo hunter or any hunter killing bigger mobs than what you would find at swamp camp area. You won't get hit as much, you gather not a bad amount of sweat either & a bonus is the hunter gets a lower decay bill because the mob might hit you a few times since your irritating it. It is a win win situation in my eyes.

Try it out ... :)

You'll soon discover that the vast majority of people at Nea's place don't know what a circle is xD

Yeah i dont sweat at nea's place either I sweat where u do. Last night I started out sweating w the main group and I got frustrated that no one knew how to make a circle. So i went w some guys who know how to make a circle lol and got from 1.5k of sweat to 2.5k.

Yeah i dont sweat at nea's place either I sweat where u do. Last night I started out sweating w the main group and I got frustrated that no one knew how to make a circle. So i went w some guys who know how to make a circle lol and got from 1.5k of sweat to 2.5k.
This is what I'm talking about. Show some initiative and get a few friends of your own and go find a more suitable location/mob to sweat. I used to join swunts that went after allo's & esto's was great fun indeed. Hopefully will join them soon again :)

also recommend buy a cb5 or a opalo so u can swunt Sweat hunt with others there so u can posible hof or global and make some extra peds while u sweat and skill up its also another known method that the people who sweat use.

Hi guys I'm a noob, but I feel compelled to help out the other newbies who don't know how to sweat.

The Ideal Place
Nea's Place is really good for sweating.

The Ideal Shape
Okay guys here is the best shape to sweat; it's a circle. It's best to be right beside the mob so it doesn't get away. If someone is standing far away and trying to sweat while others are close the mob will almost always go for the people farthest away. This is called mob baiting and has its uses to kill a dry mob, but get in close if it has sweat.
If you all get in to a circle you can get 500 sweat pretty quickly but if you don't you'll always be chasing mobs and wasting time. This is crucial if u have limited time to play EU.

The Ideal Attitude
Don't complain and say sweating is boring; it gives us hard working sweaters a bad name from the other players who hate whiners. Don't beg for PEDs because no one likes a beggar. Make some friends by having real conversations not a whine fest. Set some short term goals like I want to get 1k of sweat today. Make some long term goals like I want to get 25k, 50k or even 100k of sweat.

The Ideal Way to Use the PEDs You Make
Sweat is worth PEDs, but if you don't save them and spend wisely you'll go through tons of PEDs without having anything to show for it. My plan is to get 100k of sweat then buy a vehicle and mine because I like mining. Do what you like after you have the PEDs to do it.

EU is a lot of fun if you are willing to put the time and effort in.
See you guys at Nea's Place! :)

I sweat a lot.
Alone.
But i come to Nea's too.
I dont take it like a work.
Specialy at Nea's.
Never sold single botle of sweat - im not for peds there.
Is more to be with other ppl, maybe to see nice conversation or something.
I hate closecirclers combat mode there.
Puting VSE Mk 1 in ambu ass wont make you get more botles.
I dont think is nice insulting ppl who maybe are shortly afk or dont smeel ambu ass from close.
Not all are there to work but because is social place or they need pause from other activities and doing something at RL home.
Many times conversation in sweating group is wery badly and constantly interrupted with close circle chat spam.

thats true i like the conversations too it's why i like to play so much :)
I didn't mean to insult other ppl sorry if I did
I just wanted to pass on advice given to me by other experienced players
This is only if you are sweating with a group if sweating solo see the other people's comments about how to do it they know what they r talking about

Last edited:
hmm double post, sorry bout that

Last edited:
I sweat a lot.
Alone.
But i come to Nea's too.
Specialy at Nea's.
I dont think is nice insulting ppl who maybe are shortly afk or dont smeel ambu ass from close.
Not all are there to work but because is social place or they need pause from other activities and doing something at RL home.
Many times conversation in sweating group is wery badly and constantly interrupted with close circle chat spam.

yeah fair enough, hence it is why those of us who want to sweat efficiently have moved to a diiferent spot

good luck, have fun

Last edited:
This is what I'm talking about. Show some initiative and get a few friends of your own and go find a more suitable location/mob to sweat. I used to join swunts that went after allo's & esto's was great fun indeed. Hopefully will join them soon again :)

Allo/Esto Swunt with 8+ people is great.
Like Ambu, they hold a ton of sweat and are slow attackers. They also don't (seem?) to do as much damage and also(seem) to have less health.

8+ Opalos/CB5 can take em out easy when they are dry...

Side benefit is a nice, slow decay of pedcard.
;)

Tippin'

I sweat a lot.
Alone.
But i come to Nea's too.
Specialy at Nea's.

Good point. Best formation might not be a circle, but maybe a C shape where the participants are blocking the ambu from the turret.

Back