The inventory calculator (incredible new tool) [Now abandoned]

Status
I cant resist to do this :) When the per-user entry of prices is introduced, could use it to calculate the price - that should be more precise

you already know that this is in my to do list :)

but in your place i could not resist neither :)

Update 28 Aug 2011

In this update we indtroduce two new feautures to our tool

1) the item now are sorted in alphabetic order (you ask it, you got it)

2) the MV now can be selected based on the MV recorder from the 4 different auction territories. This mean you can analyze your inventory, or your run, based on calypos or arkadia or rocktropia or next island MV.

ofc, been the oldest one calypso still offer the most complete MV data. I guess this will change overtime.

ofc, been the oldest one calypso still offer the most complete MV data. I guess this will change overtime.

could you also offer a complete universe history?
after all the ingame one is still universe wide and it is nice to compare these...

could you also offer a complete universe history?
after all the ingame one is still universe wide and it is nice to compare these...

we are considering this too. We would like wait some little time to see if MA will change things. I made some more threads around in the many EU related forums to see if i can bring the MA attention about (same MV in the different planets).
But yes, definitively this is some that can be done and that can be done in few time.

DC

Changing back the compatibility view worked for me :D

Thx for all the help again :)

I may add that you have to check compatibility on both Entropiabay page and EU Account page in order to make it work with IE 9 :)

Awsome tool guys :)

I may add that you have to check compatibility on both Entropiabay page and EU Account page in order to make it work with IE 9 :)

Awsome tool guys :)

thx
we are also working about.

Complete carried summary

Hello DC.

I would like to ask for an additional summary field - "complete carried" or so.
When tracking return, I am calculating it as (carried + todo at end) - (carried + todo at start)
Not using the inventory compare/total summary because occasionally during the run i get new items that are not hunt/mining/crafting run related (like by order or some items from a friend which i put in storage)
The problem is, for it to work, must detach every attachment - guns and armor. This takes up time, which is bad.
The implementation is quite simple, if you have a javascript array containing the split items list, I could write it myself.
1. Take the list of carried item names/ids (CARRIED_1), add to CARRIED_COMPLETE
2. walk through the complete list of items, match location with CARRIED_1 = CARRIED_2, add to CARRIED_COMPLETE
3. repeat step 2, using CARRIED_2, until CARRIED_2 is empty (avoid loop forever)

For example, if i have a gun with a laser with scope attached in hands then
1. the gun will be added to CARRIED_COMPLETE
2. the laser will be found, location = gun, added to CARRIED_COMPLETE
3. the scope will be found, location = laser, added to CARRIED_COMPLETE

The following two would be added to the CARRIED_COMPLETE:
119 Armor Plating Mark.6A 1 25.00 PED Hermes Arm Guards (M,L) (263)
263 Hermes Arm Guards (M,L) 1 62.73 PED CARRIED

Hello DC.

I would like to ask for an additional summary field - "complete carried" or so.
When tracking return, I am calculating it as (carried + todo at end) - (carried + todo at start)
Not using the inventory compare/total summary because occasionally during the run i get new items that are not hunt/mining/crafting run related (like by order or some items from a friend which i put in storage)
The problem is, for it to work, must detach every attachment - guns and armor. This takes up time, which is bad.
The implementation is quite simple, if you have a javascript array containing the split items list, I could write it myself.
1. Take the list of carried item names/ids (CARRIED_1), add to CARRIED_COMPLETE
2. walk through the complete list of items, match location with CARRIED_1 = CARRIED_2, add to CARRIED_COMPLETE
3. repeat step 2, using CARRIED_2, until CARRIED_2 is empty (avoid loop forever)

For example, if i have a gun with a laser with scope attached in hands then
1. the gun will be added to CARRIED_COMPLETE
2. the laser will be found, location = gun, added to CARRIED_COMPLETE
3. the scope will be found, location = laser, added to CARRIED_COMPLETE

The following two would be added to the CARRIED_COMPLETE:
119 Armor Plating Mark.6A 1 25.00 PED Hermes Arm Guards (M,L) (263)
263 Hermes Arm Guards (M,L) 1 62.73 PED CARRIED

thx i wrote it down

any estimate on when could we get this complete summary and manual prices?

not sure.
In effect we are working in changing our algorithms in auctiondata. We hope that this change will give better/precise MV values. After this change, if still users feel this manual prices change like a need, we will work about it.
But i guess i can ask you to give us a little chance :rolleyes:
DC

well at least, the complete carried then :D
not sure.
In effect we are working in changing our algorithms in auctiondata. We hope that this change will give better/precise MV values. After this change, if still users feel this manual prices change like a need, we will work about it.
But i guess i can ask you to give us a little chance :rolleyes:
DC

Bring on the complete carried summary! :D

hey

is there a bug with copy/paste from my items inventory :scratch2:

hey

is there a bug with copy/paste from my items inventory :scratch2:

before copy from your item list press compatible mode on the windows research bar and after you selcet and copy the item list. Then paste on inventory calculator.
let me know
DC

before copy from your item list press compatible mode on the windows research bar and after you selcet and copy the item list. Then paste on inventory calculator.
let me know
DC

very good, it works :yay:

thank's :yup:

u welcome buddy. I think i must add this info on the main page of this tool................

yes !

it could be usefull for everybody ;)

Little mess with the muscle oil (647% or so)
And when are the requested features coming? :)

new year :-(
we had some hard job to do with the vps hosting service

The price of the muscle oil is still 290% or something.
Can you change it so that if I fix the price to 100% or so, the summaries on top are updated as well?
(there was a request to allow users to save their prices, then I wouldn't care)
Little mess with the muscle oil (647% or so)
And when are the requested features coming? :)

The price of the muscle oil is still 290% or something.
Can you change it so that if I fix the price to 100% or so, the summaries on top are updated as well?
(there was a request to allow users to save their prices, then I wouldn't care)

hello
when i was writing this (7hours after your post) the price of animal oil is far away of 290% like you said:

if some wrong happen about is probably because some of our FRIEND used the auction to transfer money:

But auctiondata is built to overcome those kind of error in few hours/days.

You can always change manually the MV of each item in the inventory calculator output.

For the mod you pointed about it s in our todo list, but in order to realize it before we need to fix/update some other.
thx
DC

Status
Back